Mia Jeal #11 out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I hear her correctly in her moving out video? She think bar tenders earn £1900 a month? So out of touch with reality.
I couldnt even finish the video and barely can these days she speaks to her audience like they're the stupid ones as if she is above them.

Would not be shocked if the insta exposing account was mia herself I've seen that awful spelling and what a way to garner sympathy and attention "someone made a hate account about me and my one year old"
I’m a bartender as well as a uni student and we earn nowhere near £1900 a month, usually average £500-£1100 a month. How out of touch is this girl you’d only be earning that much in posh/popular bars in major cities she really has grown up in a Tory household and it shows badly

Her Tiktoks are back to ‘everyone’s calling me a bleep slut for having a baby in my comments and if I talk to a guy’ I don’t understand how this content would be enjoyable it just puts you off her
Her comments are full of people being nice to her and complementing her any bad comments get deleted instantly

I’m glad people are starting to see that she’s problematic but I feel like nothing will change she’s never gonna go back to the girl who had her head screwed on and a mature realistic outlook

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Whoever it is that made the Instagram. Don’t forget the whole Mabel breaking her leg lie, also the video where she wrongfully ripped apart her beloved viewers baby names because she was annoyed at trolls hating on mabels name! Oh and her ignorant opinion on people living on benefits... maybe even a post about how she feels midwives and doctors (You know the people that have kept this country rolling through a pandemic) are full of tit and shouldn’t be listened to because she needed a csection during labour! Blaming everything on other people when it was out of everyone’s control! Or just a post with head written on her fore head because that’s what she is
What’s the insta page?? I need to see this

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry if people already spoke about this but honestly she hasn’t a clue. I’m not sure what it’s like in the uk with the housing situation but in Ireland it’s so horrible, she’s looking for a house the whole of 3 weeks? 🤷🏼‍♀️I was homeless for months with my little girl & partner in the height of a pandemic & this girl all cushy in her mams home crying cause she was rejected one blooming house🤢 I’m probably being so bit picky right now but this girl just hasn’t a clue 😩😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 18
I ddon’t understand why Mia is so desperate to move out into a house, how many people are able to just move out into a house? Don’t most people start renting a flat out before properly settling down and save to move into their own house. If she is going to extend her family, wouldnt it be better to move into a 3 bedroom flat than a 2 bedroom house? I have a feeling Victoria is perhaps trying to get Mia to change, maybe encouraging her to pay Mabel some attention make her some decent food and take her out. Maybe Mia is so determined to be lazy she’d rather move out than actually take her own mum’s advice. None judges Mia because she’s a teen mum, we criticise and offer advice to her which sh ignores making her look bad. It has nothing to do with the fact she’s a parent, any criticism or ‘hate’ (which is usually just advice) she gets is because of her attitude.

Reactions: 9
I ddon’t understand why Mia is so desperate to move out into a house, how many people are able to just move out into a house? Don’t most people start renting a flat out before properly settling down and save to move into their own house. If she is going to extend her family, wouldnt it be better to move into a 3 bedroom flat than a 2 bedroom house? I have a feeling Victoria is perhaps trying to get Mia to change, maybe encouraging her to pay Mabel some attention make her some decent food and take her out. Maybe Mia is so determined to be lazy she’d rather move out than actually take her own mum’s advice. None judges Mia because she’s a teen mum, we criticise and offer advice to her which sh ignores making her look bad. It has nothing to do with the fact she’s a parent, any criticism or ‘hate’ (which is usually just advice) she gets is because of her attitude.
Even now I wouldn’t class her as a teen mum I would just class her as a mum because she’s reached adult hood now she’s made being a “teen mum ✌🏻😛” her whole personality

Reactions: 17
Even now I wouldn’t class her as a teen mum I would just class her as a mum because she’s reached adult hood now she’s made being a “teen mum ✌🏻😛” her whole personality
Wouldn't be surprised if she still calls her self a teen mum in her 20s.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wouldn't be surprised if she still calls her self a teen mum in her 20s.
I can just see her justification for that now
"I did have a child when I was a teenager and I still get judged for that now even though I'm not a teenager anymore so I still identify as a teenage mum"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m so calling bullshit on that her dad abused her🤷🏻‍♀️ If he truly was abusive and dangerous to be around I don’t think Beth would go and stay with him multiple days a week

Reactions: 20
Maybe the reason Vic doesn't whip her into line is because she's scared she'll just duck off to her dad's again.

But she could jsut be one of those kids that's a knob regardless. I've met some awful people that have come from genuinely lovely, stable, loving homes.

Reactions: 16
I’m so calling bullshit on that her dad abused her🤷🏻‍♀️ If he truly was abusive and dangerous to be around I don’t think Beth would go and stay with him multiple days a week
I think this is actually one of the few things I believe about Mia. It’s absolutely not true that if one child is abused another child, or even the abused child won’t want anything to do with the parents, attachments and bonds don’t work that way.

I actually think being abused would go a long way to explain her behaviour in terms of lying, how she is with men, mental health etc. I know we’re not meant to speculate on MH and obviously I am not a trained professional who knows Mia personally so it really is just an opinion, but I think a lot of her behaviour is similar to what you can expect from someone with a certain emotional disorder that has been linked to childhood trauma...

Reactions: 9
hmm this reminds me of someone who was obsessed with plants then witchcraft, sperm donors, cats, hardy potter, reading, college, tattoos, lgbt

I’m sorry if people already spoke about this but honestly she hasn’t a clue. I’m not sure what it’s like in the uk with the housing situation but in Ireland it’s so horrible, she’s looking for a house the whole of 3 weeks? 🤷🏼‍♀️I was homeless for months with my little girl & partner in the height of a pandemic & this girl all cushy in her mams home crying cause she was rejected one blooming house🤢 I’m probably being so bit picky right now but this girl just hasn’t a clue 😩😂😂
NOT TO MENTION SHE WAS LITRO CONTEMPLATING BUYING A HOUSE WITH SERIOUS AMOUNTS OF MOULD ON THE WALLS!! She’s got a young bloody baby, mould is SOOO bad for anyone’s lungs let alone a child’s. Honestly she only wants it to be like ‘look I’m 18, a single mum oh and own a house’

Reactions: 11
I was just watching a video of how there’s abuse in Maddie Lamberts house and how the SS were called out because of smacking and her sister having bruises from being hit. You will never guessed who have her two sense. I don’t even know why I’m surprised by her joining in anymore and supporting someone else who clearly has problems with raising their child 🙄
Not saying Maddie will ever win mum of the year yes she makes a lot of mistakes but unlike Mabel , Everly seems to be a very happy child and Maddie seems to love her a lot ... unlike Mia

Reactions: 8
Bit strange that Mia doesn't want to support a company that doesn't support BLM but will happily support JK Rowling after everything that happened with the trans community

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.