Mia Jeal #11 out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if you have to turn comments off of a tiktok bc people are showing that you’re neglectful maybe it’s not a good idea to have them in your little group...

Reactions: 17
I just can’t believe this anymore... “ well it is slowly not going to lie”
You can't put your life out there on social media and not expect people to notice things and comment on them? Especially when it's related to your child's welfare. I don't know what she expects.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You can't put your life out there on social media and not expect people to notice things and comment on them? Especially when it's related to your child's welfare. I don't know what she expects.
It’s not nice for anyone to feel like that but I just don't feel sorry for her, which is what she wants people to feel when watching it. she does this to herself. She’s so problematic and her attitude stinks, maybe if she grew tf up and owned up to her mistakes then people wouldn’t have so much of a problem! The fact she deletes every single comment which isn’t liking her arse is another reason why people have a problem, she’s making life so much harder for herself and she doesn’t even realise it, she thinks by deleting and blocking that the problem will just go away but it just makes people disliked her even more. This girl is just so immature it’s infuriating.

Reactions: 19
crying over people calling you out for being a neglectful mother. cry me a river. if it’s that bad stop posting stuff for people to criticise. not that she would, need to buy more wax melts x

Reactions: 20
Why is she so rude as well? Maybe i'm reading it wrong but "thought I was doing better lol guess not"
just sounds so melodramatic, if not passive aggressive, and rude.
No "thanks for being so supportive and reaching out to me" or anything, to the meagre amount of people left that actually like her and care enough to take time out of their day to write messages like that to try to lift her spirits.
She has no excuse for the horrible and disrespectful way she treats other people, even her own fans.
She has no gratitude whatsoever, & is just an attention seeker.

Reactions: 12
It’s not nice for anyone to feel like that but I just don't feel sorry for her, which is what she wants people to feel when watching it. she does this to herself. She’s so problematic and her attitude stinks, maybe if she grew tf up and owned up to her mistakes then people wouldn’t have so much of a problem! The fact she deletes every single comment which isn’t liking her arse is another reason why people have a problem, she’s making life so much harder for herself and she doesn’t even realise it, she thinks by deleting and blocking that the problem will just go away but it just makes people disliked her even more. This girl is just so immature it’s infuriating.
If you say your child has broken her leg and then act as if nothing has happened, or if you let her sit there in urine soaked clothes, of course people are going to say something - it's very natural for people to question that. Like you said, Mia responds to anything that disagrees with her with extreme hostility. I think she banks on her followers to be naive enough to support her unquestioningly.
crying over people calling you out for being a neglectful mother. cry me a river. if it’s that bad stop posting stuff for people to criticise. not that she would, need to buy more wax melts x
Someone suggested she take a break from Youtube and she didn't acknowledge it - of course Mia won't do that, it'd mean having to go out to get a standard job which didn't involve her sitting in her bedroom watching TV all day.

Reactions: 11
Sooner or later her fan base of children will grow up and realise that leaving a baby in piss soaked clothes and feeding them crap is bad and sometimes neglectful parenting. When that happens Mia will be left with nothing because none wants to watch a spoilt teenager moan about how hard her life is whilst sat in her big, heated house her mum pays for and treats her fans like nothing. Not once has Mia thanked anyone for bothering to watch her videos or actually replied to their comments nicely, most people don’t deal with that kind of behaviour for long and the way Mia’s views have been declining is quite a decent indicator of how many people are fed up of her attitude.

Reactions: 12
Mia jeal #12 - views going down, so baby number two? Don’t worry about Mabel she’s just sat in her own poo! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I find it really sad and entirely revealing that every time Mabel does something affectionate Towards Mia that Mia immediately looks at the camera. Just enjoy your daughter why do you look over as if there’s somebody there/ you’re checking it recorded? Utterly pathetic that you prioritise the validation of strangers on the internet over spending precious time with your daughter 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Mia Jeal #12 - Moving out for the clout while her child goes without.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just can’t believe this anymore... “ well it is slowly not going to lie”
How the duck can she expect people to feel sorry for her and take her seriously when she posts tit like this 😂😂😂 the immaturity is pouring out from her tiktoks it’s so embarrassing! Social media nearly ‘killed her’ yet she puts her own child on it, make it make sense Mia🥴

Just seen she’s commented saying she’s taking a break from TikTok😂 your problems are so minor if you’re upset over comments on TikTok that are literally pointing out YOUR parenting that YOU post on the internet, never known anyone to be so dense and pathetic in all my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
these minions don’t get it, none of us are against mixed race children BUT we are specifically talking about mia wanting to have them via a sperm donor. We know she wouldn’t care to learn about 50% of her child’s culture and her child would have no one to look up to as they’d be the only one with darker skin
In fanct they’re proving the point. It shouldnt play a role at all. Thing mixed babies arr cute is not a reason to bring a whole human with needs into this world. Children are not accessories, you can’t just buy one in every colour.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Mia Jeal #12 - Mabel's food is processed and tinned. Will her hair ever be trimmed? Nothing in Mia's room ever gets binned

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.