Mia Jeal #11 out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Christmas shopping vlog with 60 seconds of Christmas shopping footage. Great.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know they were joking around but thank you Beth for finally tying Mabel's hair out of her face.
Bit strange that Mia doesn't want to support a company that doesn't support BLM but will happily support JK Rowling after everything that happened with the trans community
Right? It's not like she even stopped when she found out J. K. Rowling was a transphobe, she still went to the studio tour.
A Christmas shopping vlog with 60 seconds of Christmas shopping footage. Great.
At the end she was like "For some reason my vlog isn't long, I'm hoping tomorrow's vlog will be longer" - maybe if she actually vlogged instead of just filming herself sitting in her room it would be longer?

Reactions: 16
‘Best vlog ever’ please 😂😂😂 that was so boring i got more entertainment from the advert before the video started. Time to hang it up Mia you just don’t know how to do it anymore 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
thank god mabels hair finally got tied up!! she actually looked really cute and happy when she was in beths room :)

Reactions: 17
Hey person with the Instagram! Post about the time she sat Mabel (not even 3 months old) in a bumbo on top of an electric stove! I think it’s the video where she’s baking at Christmas time with Beth maybeee, I think!

1) why tf if she in a bumbo when she can barely keep her head up
2YOU HAVE YOUR BABY ON AN ELECTRIC STOVE (Most are not touch sensitive but weigh sensitive and can turn on when something is placed on top of it)

That Instagram is pointing out so many truths about Mia. I hope the 12 year is sheep open their eyes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also Instagram person!

The video where she talked about Mabel’s dad calling him smelly and a drug addict. Whether she likes it or not, one day he might have a relationship with his daughter. And Mabel is 50% of him, so it’s not okay to publicly shame him. Also, Mia claims to have done coke before she had Mabel! I think she said that in a Tik Tok. So how is she any better?!

Edit: It was this video "WRAPPING PRESENTS AND TALKING ABOUT DADS | VLOGMAS Day 12 | Mia Jeal". Just watching it back now, it's wiiiild now we all know what she's really like.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I just live for being told to grow up by one of Mias 12 year old minions 😂

Is it just me or does it look like Mabel is eating a McDonald’s cheese burger
Seems as though she eats meat once and now she has a McDonald’s for every meal 🙄 Can’t really complain though cause let’s be honest it probably has for nutrition that what Mia puts on her bloody plate

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her videos are tit , all she does is talk about herself and repeat everything a thousand times and dumbs it down 🥴

Reactions: 15
Also Instagram person!

The video where she talked about Mabel’s dad calling him smelly and a drug addict. Whether she likes it or not, one day he might have a relationship with his daughter. And Mabel is 50% of him, so it’s not okay to publicly shame him. Also, Mia claims to have done coke before she had Mabel! I think she said that in a Tik Tok. So how is she any better?!

Edit: It was this video "WRAPPING PRESENTS AND TALKING ABOUT DADS | VLOGMAS Day 12 | Mia Jeal". Just watching it back now, it's wiiiild now we all know what she's really like.
Also the time mia took Mabel out in the rain with no coat on just a top when she was ILL, just so she could film a tiktok

Reactions: 16
What happened to the kitchen she was painting Mabel did she ever finish it and give it to her? Does anyone know if the paint she was using was non toxic and actually safe for childrens toys?
And the cat peed on it and she just let it dry in the sun? Disnt wash it? Makes me wonder What else have the cats peed on and she has just let it dry and it just didnt make it to the vlogs.
So far we have mabels toy kitchen and mias bed

• Sick
Reactions: 9
What happened to the kitchen she was painting Mabel did she ever finish it and give it to her? Does anyone know if the paint she was using was non toxic and actually safe for childrens toys?
And the cat peed on it and she just let it dry in the sun? Disnt wash it? Makes me wonder What else have the cats peed on and she has just let it dry and it just didnt make it to the vlogs.
It’s gathering dust and more piss in the spare room that isn’t suitable apparently to be used as a bedroom for Mabel.

Reactions: 7
Her dancing around the kitchen was probably the cringiest thing I’ve seen! It really shows her age. Imagine walking into your office (You know full time work) and doing that? 🙄

Reactions: 8
There is something about this family. Mia said in the video she was looking at properties that moving out was both her choice and not her choice. I have a feeling her mum wants her out and I think Mia gets her bad parenting habits from her. In videos, when Victoria is at home, she sits away from her kids and Mabel. Mia clearly lives in a middle class home and even though she has Mabel, I don't get the rush to move Mia out, but I put it down to her parents - I genuinely think they're fed up of Mia and Mia's continuing the cycle with Mabel. We'll never really know what life was like with her bio dad, but I was surprised Victoria would let her youngest child stay, but not anymore. She seems to not fight for her kids so she doesn't fight with them.

Reactions: 12
Mia must be fuming, beth was calling Mabel, Mabel-Mai in her newest video not Mabel Ocean Mai😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Last time we saw it it was left unfinished in the spare room in her furniture haul 🙃

Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 20.20.22.png

Reactions: 5
Does it not surprise anyone else that Mia didn’t realise you could connect different balls of wool together?

Reactions: 7
do cats generally just pee everywhere?
No lol you’re supposed to train them when they’re kittens. My cat has gone out and come back in at the same time for over 10 years, it’s tricky at first to train them of course but if you haven’t got the time to, then don’t get a cat🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
do cats generally just pee everywhere?
No, my cat only pee’s in her litter tray which we empty every other day. My cat is also diabetic so she pee’s more often. I once left the litter tray for 1 day too many because I got back from work really late and it made the whole house smell of cat piss and it was really bad. Dread to think what their house smells like. Adopting that many cats and not training them to pee outside/in a litter tray and just letting them run feral in my eyes is just cruel. But then again it’s the same with Mia and babies, she wants them because they look cute but doesn’t want the responsibility of taking care of them.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.