Mia Jeal #11 out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mia just uploaded a tiktok saying she didn’t get the house she applied to rent. Are we surprised?
Nope, she probably put ‘YouTuber’ as her job and they binned her application immediately😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder how Mia would feel if her mum made her eat the same stir fry for a week?

Reactions: 18
To be honest, Mia probably isn't really an unreliable tenant. No doubt she'll sign onto universal credit (which is fine) once she moves out which will top up her money and adjust according to her wages. Say the housing allowance for her area is around £500 a month (based on 2 bed), her basic allowance would be about 1,080. She'd get a deduction-free income allowance of around 290 a month and anything else deducted at 63p per £ so say she earns 1200 a month she'd get around 600 a month still in UC, plus £80 odd child benefit, her childcare is paid for, and it's possible she could claim other bursaries for learning too. And she wouldn't get bedroom taxed as previously mentioned, if she's in a private rental, and they wouldn't deduct for an extra room, they just won't pay more than your local housing allowance. Not saying I'd want to house Mia underscore Jeal but I don't think she'd be an unreliable tenant and Victoria would no doubt step in and pay her rent if she couldn't. She is going to absolutely shite her pants when she has her first month of paying all her own bills though because she's oblivious AF. 🙃

I actually can't wait for "MY LANDLORD KICKED ME OUT BECAUSE I HAD A CSECTION| TEEN MUM VLOGS"
on that note I think part of her obsession with having another baby is because she didn't have the birth she wanted with Mabel. A girl I went to college with has had 4 surrogate babies in quick succession and she'll openly admit she does it because she resents that she had a poor birth with her own child and wanted a "proper" birth but didn't want anymroe children and now she's addicted to pregnancy/labour/"natural" birth.

If YouTube ever removes the “delete comment” function these influencers will really sh*t the bed 🙄 this is why viewers turn to creating exposure accounts, maybe if their comments were not instantly deleted they wouldn’t need to create these pages 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
You can’t keep deleting and reporting away the TRUTH Mia🤷🏻‍♀️ It just shows you’re even more guilty, how about being honest for once and actually admitting you’re wrong?

Maybe then people would actually respect you.

Reactions: 8
I was just watching a video of how there’s abuse in Maddie Lamberts house and how the SS were called out because of smacking and her sister having bruises from being hit. You will never guessed who have her two sense. I don’t even know why I’m surprised by her joining in anymore and supporting someone else who clearly has problems with raising their child 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
I was just watching a video of how there’s abuse in Maddie Lamberts house and how the SS were called out because of smacking and her sister having bruises from being hit. You will never guessed who have her two sense. I don’t even know why I’m surprised by her joining in anymore and supporting someone else who clearly has problems with raising their child 🙄
I love how Mia is obsessed with Maddie and comments on all her videos etc. Maddie is one of the worst teen moms out there imo (Mia is worse). There's definitely similarities between them.

Reactions: 11
Literally cringing so much 🥴

“but if it works for some people’s children, good for them 🥺” why that emoji? Literally acting like spanking your child is sweet and adorable...
also “I was a horrible teen🥵” err pls stfu 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Being a “badly behaved teen” is her only personality trait.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why does she act so high and mighty like her opinion is the one correct authority. What position or moral high ground is she in exactly, to be making a mocking comment on an issue she knows literally nothing about??
She is so ignorant it is actually painful, when she is equally so arrogant that she thinks her badly-informed opinion is just brute fact 🙄

Reactions: 13
Literally cringing so much 🥴

“but if it works for some people’s children, good for them 🥺” why that emoji? Literally acting like spanking your child is sweet and adorable...
also “I was a horrible teen🥵” err pls stfu 😂
Even then spanking is classed as abuse now anything that leaves a child with bruises is abuse it really is quite worrying that if she’s ok with a child being spanked what else is she ok with... wouldn’t surprise me if there’s another call to social services

Reactions: 17
Surely if you'd been through abuse you'd never want any other child to be hit by their parents? She's just saying that so she can elude to how bad the alleged abuse by her dad was

If your child is old enough to reason with then reason with them, if they're not old enough to reason then they won't understand why you're hitting them. In my eyes there's no reason to hit your child it's an outdated discipline technique that has proven to have long term negative effects on some children

Reactions: 23
Surely if you'd been through abuse you'd never want any other child to be hit by their parents? She's just saying that so she can elude to how bad the alleged abuse by her dad was

If your child is old enough to reason with then reason with them, if they're not old enough to reason then they won't understand why you're hitting them. In my eyes there's no reason to hit your child it's an outdated discipline technique that has proven to have long term negative effects on some children
My dad hit me, strangled me and punched me and I would NEVER lay a finger on my children. I think it’s abhorrent that anyone feels the need to hit kids who are learning to be a person. As a teacher if I can control a class of 60 5 year olds without hitting them, you can control one child without hitting them. Makes me question everything she’s said about her dad because there’s no way anyone who had been abused would support this.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Did I hear her correctly in her moving out video? She think bar tenders earn £1900 a month? So out of touch with reality.
I couldnt even finish the video and barely can these days she speaks to her audience like they're the stupid ones as if she is above them.

Would not be shocked if the insta exposing account was mia herself I've seen that awful spelling and what a way to garner sympathy and attention "someone made a hate account about me and my one year old"

Reactions: 13
Na this has pissed me off, if you raise a finger to hit your child it’s abuse. Mia is so bleeping thick she cannot see right from wrong. ‘Spanking’ your child is not a form of punishment and just shows the child that violence is acceptable when you’re disrespected. It starts with spanking but where does it stop? Oh and Mia when you read this just know that there is no competition with abuse, you cannot dismiss other peoples experiences because you’ve ‘had it worse’. Also if you were ‘abused’ maybe you should treat Mabel better than you do before you have the same relationship with her that you have with your dad. It actually sickens me that you’d rather arse lick some ‘teen mom vlogger’ on the other side of the world who could be putting their child in danger. Sick duck.

I don’t know if anyone follows Kassady Bingham but she posted an article on her insta about distracted parenting https://amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/561752/

She also posted this part of the article to her story, reminded me of someone 🥴 (I know it’s American but still applies)

Long story short parents who are constantly staring at screens (aka Mia) are potentially depriving their kids of a lot, I mean I know none of us as surprised but there is literally scientific evidence, which we know Mia will dismiss because she refuses to listen to experts when it doesn’t suit her.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Umm wtf..spanking is abuse. It’s illegal here in Scotland for a reason.
her comments are classic “I’ve had it worse so this doesn’t matter” type tit

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.