Mia Jeal #11 out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad that after she posts anything she sits and deletes everything that isnt her little 12 year olds licking her arse 😂 what a loser

Reactions: 26
It's the freaking winter and Mabel has no coat? No wonder the poor baby looks so sick. Porridge for breakfast? Nah...wafers and pastries because Mia cannot be bothered. Oh and Mabel can wait to get dressed because Mia's makeup and sponsors come first. Mabel's injury? According to Mia - great! Money and views...but the realisation she has to take care of Mabel - shove her in nursery on no sleep and in pain. Mia always has time for a selfie in the middle of winter in the UK where Mabel - not long after her injury - is not wearing a coat whilst Mia does. Mia comes first, Mabel comes second.
It seems to me that Mia has a really difficult time putting herself in Mabel's shoes. It's like she forgets that Mabel's a human being who just like herself gets cold, feels discomfort and pain. Really strange considering she's her mother and it's her job to take care of things.

Reactions: 17
Imagine how good her videos would be if she put the same amount of effort into them as she does deleting comments?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How sad that after she posts anything she sits and deletes everything that isnt her little 12 year olds licking her arse 😂 what a loser
She always says she try’s her best to reply and like her fans comments because she’s “busy” so she isn’t able to reply to them all but somehow always has the time to delete and reply to the comments that call her out on her bs 😂😂 make it make sense

Reactions: 14
The way she says “all her designs are custom” sis changing one thing from SOMEONE ELSE’S tattoo doesn’t make it your original piece

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She pays more attention to her instagram comments than she does to her daughter.

The way she says “all her designs are custom” sis changing one thing from SOMEONE ELSE’S tattoo doesn’t make it your original piece
I just shook my head when she said this. Absolutely none of her tattoos are original, they have big 'yeah you can copy my homework, just change it a bit' vibes. They're all very consistent with current trends and I've seen them countless times before without even searching.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Maybe Mabel was tired and grumpy because according to you she has broke the strongest bone in her body? Does that not cross your mind Mia or have you already forgot about that lie?

Reactions: 13
She’ll just stick that old fashioned grubby little bonnet on her head .. bows and tidy hair won’t fit her dull coloured pauper aesthetic
she has a literal box full of bows and just never puts them on her i don’t understand, they would be so practical

Reactions: 20
I find it funny how she said she was gonna get 2 tattoos for Mabel but didn't want to, like this is her opportunity to get an original idea rather than something copied from Pinterest but she'd rather save space for her future kids and more copied designs like why mention it if she didn't wanna get 2?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I just shook my head when she said this. Absolutely none of her tattoos are original, they have big 'yeah you can copy my homework, just change it a bit' vibes. They're all very consistent with current trends and I've seen them countless times before without even searching.
[/QUOTE]

not too mention her Mabel tattoo is the same as Kylie Jenner’s Stormi tat

Information crossed out of course... but it’s very easy to find it yourself on her Facebook. She needs to be more careful as her potential address is right there for everyone to see...
BB60D171-7868-47B5-8817-4A5767BE62B8.jpeg

• Wow
Yep, another Pinterest special! She’s just SO original

Her Pinterest board vs her new tattoo

B8A3130C-6062-4D62-8043-4E2A27A1AC8B.jpeg
E8F3CF52-EFE9-4363-90E5-D34DD71CAF85.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
not too mention her Mabel tattoo is the same as Kylie Jenner’s Stormi tat
I didn't know Kylie Jenner had such a similar tattoo - I don't know how Mia has convinced herself that these tattoos are original?
She thinks her body is a Pinterest board. This won’t end. I’m looking forward to “yeah I’m getting a cover up so I can get a new original piece done” her tattoos will change as quickly as her one week hobbies
Also she's getting them so quickly, just like she has with all of her other hobbies. She spent so much money on Harry Potter merch, supporting a transphobe in the process, and hasn't even mentioned it in ages. Her sudden rush of tattoos reminds me a lot of that and I wouldn't be surprised if she goes off them suddenly, like you've said.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.