Mia Jeal #11 out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, another Pinterest special! She’s just SO original

Her Pinterest board vs her new tattoo

View attachment 337125View attachment 337126
I’m actually baffled that a so called ‘mother’ is spending her money when she’s supposedly ‘budgeting’ on tattoos of rabbits with bleeping antlers and also surprised that her daughter has a supposed fracture and she still finds the time to get utter shite tattooed on her, who is looking after Mabel when she goes to get a tattoo? Is she dumped at nursery? Mia is supposed to be doing college work when Mabel is at nursery (I haven’t seen anything about college recently, wouldn’t surprise me if she’s given up) is she left with Victoria who is busy doing her own work? She’ll do anything to get away from Mabel, even if it means getting stupid ugly pointless and meaningless tattoos.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
the bunny antlers are literally the same from the pinterest tattoo

Reactions: 5
I'm baffled are her "fans" that stupid they think a one year old can walk around on a BROKEN LEG I mean it goes to show how young these people are cauae anybody with half a brain cell would be able to realise that not possible yes babies heal quicker but a bone doesn't repair its self in a week without a cast 🤦‍♀️ and her deleting all the comments about it shows how blatantly obviously she is lying

Reactions: 20
She even admitted in a previous video that none of her tattoos actually really mean anything to her/she thinks that tattoos don't have to have meaning behind them, so probably bullshit that she got it because of a previous pet rabbit lol, just an excuse to palm it off as to make it sound more original and heartfelt when really she just copypasted it from pinterest.
I don't understand why she compulsively lies about EVERYTHING even down to why she gets her tattoos in this new obsession. If she recognises it is something wrong that she wants to hide, enough to bullshit about it, why not just change your attitude instead of covering it up??

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
How is she bare faced lying to everyone about everything! Take one quick look on her Pinterest to see she almost identically steals tattoo ideas! Why can’t she just be like, I saw it on Pinterest and liked it .. like it kills her to tell the truth!

A rabbit with antlers was inspired by a pet rabbit , duck off🤣
She gives young mums such a bad name, she sees having children means to dress them up cute , give them a really obscure name and get that shite name tattooed on your body. She’s too busy trying to make everything aesthetically pleasing she isn’t even being a good mum!

She also took breakfast of Mabel and kept her cranky in her high chair to film her intro.... not pick her up, comfort her or sort her out first.... it’s probably mabels way of telling Mia to stop making her sleep eat and play in the same grubby room!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
So Mia got a rabbit tattoo because she had one when she was little and loved it, never said it’s name though which is something you’d think she’d mention. What about the load of cats she lives with? Just seems weird for someone who lives in a house with more cats than people to get a rabbit tattoo.
She won’t get a tattoo with all of her cats on because there would be no more room on her arm, remember she’s only ‘petite’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Mia got a rabbit tattoo because she had one when she was little and loved it, never said it’s name though which is something you’d think she’d mention. What about the load of cats she lives with? Just seems weird for someone who lives in a house with more cats than people to get a rabbit tattoo. Also, is she just assuming everyone forgot that she basically said Mabel broke her thigh bone because Mabel seems fine and she has never actually bothered to mention how she is.
It’s strange. Especially when she cried about her cat dying for weeks and struggled to get out of bed. She did previously say her tattoos don’t mean anything she just likes the way they look so she is probably lying.

Reactions: 7
What concerned me about her recent video is how she went on to say that she can’t give Mabel attention when she eats or she won’t eat and just get too distracted by the attention... but doesn’t that just show u how excited she is to have some interaction and attention with her mum😢

Reactions: 15
am i the only one who noticed how wonky the writing looked on her tattoo? it might just be the angle she was holding her arm at but yikes😬 also i thought she said in a previous video she wasn’t going back to the artist who did her first tattoo...make it make sense

Reactions: 13
I think she’s been shadowbanned on Instagram? She’s not showing up when I search her, had to go through my dms from when I messaged her safe sleep advice which she never read lol

Reactions: 4
I think she’s been shadowbanned on Instagram? She’s not showing up when I search her, had to go through my dms from when I messaged her safe sleep advice which she never read lol
She came up straight away when I searched her, she’s changed her profile pic so maybe you just didn’t recognise it at first

Reactions: 2
i’m so sorry i can’t tell if i’m being dumb or if it’s the way she types but i don’t understand the first part?
I think it’s just the way she types. From what gathering, she’s basically saying that she doesn’t support Trisha Paytas but she’s sorry that she’s going through ‘infertility’ (not being rude I’m just not 100% sure we can believe everything Trisha says), but if you don’t support someone, why would you comment giving them support? In my opinion Trisha paytas is just as bad as J.K Rowling yet she likes to say she wants nothing to do with her, they’re both transphobic but because 1 of them could help you gain followers, your going to offer your support to them?
I’m not sure what I just said makes sense but that’s on be ✨dyslexic✨😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.