Mia Jeal #11 out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Mia manages to move out, I can either see her mum having to help her with finances a few months in when she realises how much living costs are. Or she'll move back home and lie and make up a StOrYtImE about her landlord kicking her out.
Also where tf does she live? I grew up in the UK but £600 rent a month sounds so cheap, you wouldn't even get a room in a sharehouse for that where I live now.
norton disney

Reactions: 4
Please for the love of God will someone sort that child’s hair out. It actually upsets me to see her looking so scruffy. I’m not even taking anything complicated, just a brush and a clip for her fringe would be enough! She always looks dirty.
My kids are my pride and joy, I get them dressed and washed even if I’m staying in my PJs all day. I wish she’d take the same amount of pride in Mabel’s appearance as she does in her own.

Reactions: 33
Please for the love of God will someone sort that child’s hair out. It actually upsets me to see her looking so scruffy. I’m not even taking anything complicated, just a brush and a clip for her fringe would be enough! She always looks dirty.
My kids are my pride and joy, I get them dressed and washed even if I’m staying in my PJs all day. I wish she’d take the same amount of pride in Mabel’s appearance as she does in her own.
This should be the case with everyone, I know even for myself, I like to stay in my pj's all day unless I'm going somewhere but my son is always dressed, I can't say much about mabels hair though ahah, my son is bald still

Reactions: 6
A hair clip is probs too ‘this is how people expected me to dress my baby compared to how I actually dress my baby’ if you know what I mean. Chuck a bloody bow in the babies hair ffs Mia

Reactions: 22
She’ll just stick that old fashioned grubby little bonnet on her head .. bows and tidy hair won’t fit her dull coloured pauper aesthetic

Reactions: 17
I feel sorry for Mia, she is young and naive about how much she earns. It really isn’t the huge amount she thinks it is. £600 isn’t much for a private rented property Isn’t going to get her much . I can’t understand why her mum hasn’t spoken to her about money to stop her thinking she is earning a fortune. Quite sad really

Reactions: 17
To be fair house number one she mentioned is actually really nice inside. Can’t believe how cheap rent is there. We pay 990 a month for pretty much the same. And I know in places like London it’s even more.

Reactions: 1
It also must be really annoying for Mabel with it constantly being in her eyes especially when she's trying to play and eat. Clipping it back or trimming her fringe would be so much more practical for her

Reactions: 13
It's the freaking winter and Mabel has no coat? No wonder the poor baby looks so sick. Porridge for breakfast? Nah...wafers and pastries because Mia cannot be bothered. Oh and Mabel can wait to get dressed because Mia's makeup and sponsors come first. Mabel's injury? According to Mia - great! Money and views...but the realisation she has to take care of Mabel - shove her in nursery on no sleep and in pain. Mia always has time for a selfie in the middle of winter in the UK where Mabel - not long after her injury - is not wearing a coat whilst Mia does. Mia comes first, Mabel comes second.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
It also must be really annoying for Mabel with it constantly being in her eyes especially when she's trying to play and eat. Clipping it back or trimming her fringe would be so much more practical for her
I may be imagining this but I swear ages ago Mia said in a vlog that Mabel’s hair is so long she has to clip it up when she eats - even when it wasn’t even that long to be in her eyes (kinda similar to how she says Mabel has curly hair when it’s actually so straight and only curls at a few of the ends because she’s probably sweating!). That’s why I don’t understand why she doesn’t even just tie it up when she eats at least!
Please tell me I’m not the only one who remembers her saying this 😂😂

Reactions: 16
I don’t know why her “fans” praise her for doing the bare bleeping minimum, even less than that most of the time.

She’ll give Mabel 3 grapes and they’ll all rush to say “Your such an amazing mumma😍😍😍😍

It’s so embarrassing how people want attention from people like Mia, she’s hardly “famous”...

Reactions: 28
NEW VIDEO. “Babies first time in the snow and getting a tattoo for my daughter”
I don’t really watch the video properly but Mia seemed so bothered about getting pictures of Mabel when she was really tired

Reactions: 8
View attachment 336877just seen this comment, didn’t we all come to the conclusion that her other tattoos are just stolen from pinterest? oooh and just seen thiscomment aswell but i refreshed and it dissapeared, suspicious much🧐
Think its pretty clear there is litreally nothing wrong with mabels leg mia is just a big ole liar ther is litreally no chance she could walk with a broken leg when my daughters femur was broken it took 6 weeks 2 weeks after her cast was removed for her to be able to walk properly

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why haven’t we seen that kitten that was “purely hers” for so long..

Reactions: 24
Of course after saying we never see Mabel wearing a coat.. there’s a video and insta of her in her coat 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Mia got a rabbit tattoo because she had one when she was little and loved it, never said it’s name though which is something you’d think she’d mention. What about the load of cats she lives with? Just seems weird for someone who lives in a house with more cats than people to get a rabbit tattoo. Also, is she just assuming everyone forgot that she basically said Mabel broke her thigh bone because Mabel seems fine and she has never actually bothered to mention how she is.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.