Mia Jeal #11 out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all honestly, it’s so horrible but she wants a mixed-race baby but if the baby came out darker what would she actually do? Totally would not be her mixed-race dream. Then she’ll blame it on the sperm.

Hi guys today we will be bleaching trumpet-rain’s skin and hair cause she will look hella cute just being a bit more white that sperm I got wasn’t right and it’s their fault I want my money back

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
In all honestly, it’s so horrible but she wants a mixed-race baby but if the baby came out darker what would she actually do? Totally would not be her mixed-race dream. Then she’ll blame it on the sperm.
She’d probably want the child to come out light skinned, blue/green eyes, and wavy hair. Genetics don’t always work like that Mia😒 God forbid she had a mixed race child and they had dark skin/dark eyes/type 4 hair...

Reactions: 17
I have no idea who she used to get her lips done but my god it’s been like 3 weeks? Surely they shouldn’t look this uneven and lopsided after that amount of time
Probably because she got them done in someone’s living room

• Haha
Reactions: 9
might just be because i live down south and housing is expensive af here, but her privilege was really showing when she says about wanting a garden, kitchen and open plan living room and possibly a third room... my priorities would just be a room, working kitchen and nice area.. wouldnt even be thinking of gardens yet

Reactions: 23
I have no idea who she used to get her lips done but my god it’s been like 3 weeks? Surely they shouldn’t look this uneven and lopsided after that amount of time
she’s still following the girl who did them & is liking all the posts of lips that are much bigger than hers so she’s probably considering getting more soon

*want to add that i’m not saying this is a bad thing!! just an observation :)

Reactions: 6
she’s still following the girl who did them & is liking all the posts of lips that are much bigger than hers so she’s probably considering getting more soon

*want to add that i’m not saying this is a bad thing!! just an observation :)
Do you know the account by any chance? Or where I could find it? Thank you x

Reactions: 1
Hahaha hashtag mental hahaha love it when people joke about being ‘mental’, how ignorant and thick can she be? She is so disrespectful it actually sickens me, Victoria should be ashamed of herself for raising such an ignorant little pig.

Reactions: 20
Sorry if someone has already posted this but who would think about their child and then post it online. If that makes sense

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Sorry if someone has already posted this but who would think about their child and then post it online. If that makes sense
So the first thing that come to her mind when she thinks of “bad decisions” is her daughter?? Sorry but what..

• Sad
Reactions: 15
So the first thing that come to her mind when she thinks of “bad decisions” is her daughter?? Sorry but what..
With the way Mia has turned out I wouldn’t be surprised if the first thing that came to her mother’s mind when presented with “bad decision” is mias face

Reactions: 9
I’m fairly certain nobody has told her that having Mabel would be a bad idea... Yes people might have told her to think it through but I doubt if anyone actually said it would be a terrible decision to have her? it’s all in mias head.her victim complex is just ridiculous 🙄

Reactions: 14
That is so f*cked...
Why would it even cross your mind to describe your child as a "bad decision" of any sort?? You were the best bad decision,- what a nasty, backhanded and passive aggressive 'compliment' that is... my god.
I'm sure Mabel will be thoroughly reassured when she goes back and reads all the stuff her mother described her as, including but not limited to "witch that tried to kill me," lazy, stroppy.

Like I said before, I cannot comprehend how it can be said that she 'loves' her daughter in any capacity, when these cruel and bitter comments are all she ever has to say about her.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Aaaaaaand she’s deleted it. Hey Mia 👋 you’re gonna really duck your daughter up one day if you keep posting tit like that. Are a few likes and compliments from strangers really worth that? ☺

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.