Mia Jeal #11 out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mia is really lucky to be in her own room, her mum doesn’t seem to ever bother her or is fine with Mia just sitting in her room all day. She has access to free food, clean kitchen and washing facilities and a spare room in which Mabel could go to. All for FREE. She needs her head wobbling why wouldn’t you just stay out for a few more years and save up for a mortgage. As someone who moved out at 17 due to an abusive parent (I was thrilled to get out of the situation), I deeply wished I just had a nice parent I could live with who let me get on with my thing and I didn’t have to spend a grand a month on things lol. It makes it SO much harder to save for a mortgage.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
delete if not allowed admins but I’d recommend this teen mum’s channel — she’s 18 and just moved out with her bub. She doesn’t sugarcoat anything and is a mum with her child’s best interests at heart
Aka unlike miss millionaire mia_jeal
xo
I watch her I really like her

Reactions: 3
Watching her new video you’d think she was a bloody millionaire talking about her YouTube wage 🤣

Based on what she was saying for her budget it sounds like she makes the lower side of average wage. She also currently has basically no living costs and has only managed to save £10-£15k this year. I’d guess her wage is probably low £20ks like maybe £23k.

This doesn’t take into account her channel is dying not growing, she’s apparently gaining subscribers but her views are decreasing, she has such little engagement - out of her last 20 videos only 3 have got 30k views or more, so less than 1/3 of her subscribers watch her videos.

Keira is crazy successful so it’s not that people aren’t interested in Mias “genre” of content they’re just not interested in her specifically.

She needs to think of a plan b ASAP before looking into having more babies, moving out is going to be a massive culture shock for her in terms of finances and life. She can’t cook or keep her room tidy when she lives with her mum and only has 1 child. So how she’s planning on living when she moves out I have no idea. Poor Mabel.

Edit to add: I also think it's very foolish that in her monthly budget she didn't have much/any savings really worked in, and it didn't look like she could afford to be able to. It's a shame she's too stubborn to not just stay at home, do up the spare room for Mabel, work on her education and getting a career, and keep saving. As it sounds like she's either going to have to move back in anyway, or she's going to get stuck in a renting spiral where she can't afford to buy as she won't be able to save for a deposit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why, if Mia is so desperate to make YouTube her job she doesn’t actually want to make content that people will want to watch. She mentioned months ago doing a video about all their cats and why they adopted each one, which would be a very interesting video because it is nice to see a family taking in so many cats that would usually be ignored and sadly put down and properly caring for them (mostly, they could probably do with a litter tray upstairs with the amount of accidents the cats have had). Just because she’s branded herself as a teen mum doesn’t mean she can’t make other content, it’s not like Mabel’s actually properly shown in half her videos anyway. Or the recreating her baby photos with Mabel video she mentioned but never did. I know it’s because Mabel looks more like her dad but so what, he does make up half her dna. There was a whole trend on tiktok of recreating old photos, she could’ve made a video of her recreating pictures from when she was little. That would’ve been quite easy, plus then she would’ve gotten content for YouTube and tiktok. She could’ve done so many fun and interesting videos over summer when she had no pressure from college and her family more available to join in or help out, to boost her channel but decided to mostly sit in her room and rewatch films she could probably recite by now. She still could improve her channel since she hasn’t really lost subscribers just their willingness to watch her do basic daily activities so if she uploaded a decent video it’s not like none is going to be notified or get it recommended. I don’t really know why I care so much, but it does annoy me that she got a massive boost in her growth, due to getting pregnant, but now is just throwing it all away and settling for the minimum pay when she easily increase it.

Reactions: 9
Is the arrogance and repetitive content.. that’s why her YouTube isn’t doing so well as other teen mum vloggers.She’s barely even a teen mum vlogger, Mabel is barely in her videos... Mabel is the only reason people watch because Mia is so dull! So when Mabel isn’t in the vlogs it’s just like urgh, another “got so much coursework, will do the bare minimum, need to clean my room, need to edit” the she repeats all the events again in the same breath ... then some 5 second tit montage of Mabel eating fruit loaf in her bedroom again! Boring.

How can she brag about getting out and renting when she banged on about how renting was throwing money away a few months ago.... she’s desperate for another baby! Not a stable home for her and Mabel or else she’d be sensible and wait... with all that space in her mums house

Reactions: 14
Isn't getting a sperm donner really expensive? Especially if Mia's intending to have enough kids to populate a peasant theamed nursery.
Sperm donors are for people who actually need one, people with infertility, same sex couples etc.

Not for some bleeping bratty immature witch just because she “hates men” (yet is DESPERATE for a boyfriend online😒)

How much we betting that her “sperm donor” will be some random shag off tinder?

She shouldn’t even be thinking of another kid anyway, she can’t take care of the one she has!

Reactions: 30
Sperm donors are for people who actually need one, people with infertility, same sex couples etc.

Not for some bleeping bratty immature witch just because she “hates men” (yet is DESPERATE for a boyfriend online😒)

How much we betting that her “sperm donor” will be some random shag off tinder?

She shouldn’t even be thinking of another kid anyway, she can’t take care of the one she has!
I 100% think shes gonna shag about to try get pregnant !

Reactions: 26
Does it’s just Kiera have a page like this? If not can Mia not clearly see that her views are dropping whilst Kiera’s just keep going up. Maybe she should take some time to watch Kiera’s channel to help her understand what being a teen mum actually means

Reactions: 10
Story time mabel broke her arm
Hi everyone so I didn't realise mabel could climb out if her toddler bed as she's so small a petite
I was working on my assignment in the office yea the same one that I've been working on for six months but you know I'm a single mom and I don't get any help.
When I heard this scream then crying which you know isn't like mabel as she never crys
I finished watching my knitting vlog as you know I'm such a old lady and love knitting im currently making a hella cute sage green jumper for mabel.
Anyway I went to look for mabel and she had got downstairs climbed up the washing pile as I've been so busy I haven't had chance to do the washing since we moved in three months ago
And the treat cupboard was open and mabel was lying on the floor crying with a fruit bread next her.
I'm waiting to go to another hospital with her as I'm not going to the last one who didn't help me or the one where I had mabel and the doctors nearly killed me
So yeah ill keep you updated
You missed out “next thing Mabel turned limp and unconscious so I phoned my mum to ask her what to do” 😳

Reactions: 9
also something that makes the mixed race baby thing even worse... she “likes african skin tones”... african can be white ?!?!? i can’t tell if she’s got deep rooted racism for fetishising a race and not caring or knowing the struggles the child will face being raised by an unintelligent white mother, or if it’s just stupidity ????? african is not a skin colour !!! the baby could be white by saying that ffs!! black isn’t a bad word why couldn’t she just say black although she shouldn’t want a mixed race baby as a fashion accessory anyway!

Reactions: 16
cant wait to see her try to run a 2 bedroom house, a toddler and college / work all alone while suffering from morning sickness and all the aches and pains that comes with it (she said she struggled with her hips last time so likely struggle again)

Reactions: 20
What’s the situation with sperm donors? Surely you can’t just walk up to a sperm bank and purchase sperm on the grounds that you’re 18, got pregnant accidentally at 16, want to have your kids close together but you’re too emotionally fucked up and confused about your relationship with men to get pregnant naturally ... so you’d like some sperm, preferably sperm from a black man so your baby can be mixed race” it sounds ridiculous! Mia treats it as though she’s about to embark on a shopping spree for a new hand bag... this is another life! There’s so many deserving people out there, same sex couples and people with infertility problems that need that help. What a joke that you’ve got Mia, 18 from Lincoln stealing your chance because she’s a man hater!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does she have to do the cringiest faces on TikTok it doesn’t make her sexy just makes her look mentally gone half the time

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This girl just asked if Mabel was wearing a bag over her leg in the bath she’s not in a cast so why would mia put one on her 🤦🏻‍♀️
Best reply from mia would be "no no bag cause I'm a big liar and I over reacted she didnt actually break anything I just wanted money and views "

Reactions: 11
cant wait to see her try to run a 2 bedroom house, a toddler and college / work all alone while suffering from morning sickness and all the aches and pains that comes with it (she said she struggled with her hips last time so likely struggle again)
Not to mention her 57 hobbies

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In all honestly, it’s so horrible but she wants a mixed-race baby but if the baby came out darker what would she actually do? Totally would not be her mixed-race dream. Then she’ll blame it on the sperm.

I don’t understand any of her getting pregnant process. Does she think falling pregnant is just a one shot thing because it’s definitely not that easy most of the time. Whenever she has spoken about getting pregnant it always seems to be under the assumption it will be as soon as she starts ‘trying’ when it could take a lot longer than she thinks. I just don’t understand, the way she talks about donors really is like she’s just going to pop to the shop and pick one off the shelf and she’s done. I have to admit I’m clueless on the process but surely it’s not that easy

• Heart
Reactions: 14
In all honestly, it’s so horrible but she wants a mixed-race baby but if the baby came out darker what would she actually do? Totally would not be her mixed-race dream. Then she’ll blame it on the sperm.
I’m sure someone’s said it before but if she can’t even be bothered to put a clip in Mabels hair then how will she cope with a mixed-race kid and their hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.