Mia Jeal #11 out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she is so oblivious to real life it’s actually embarrassing, I’d say she probably earns just over 1k a month doing YouTube, she does a brand deal once in a blue moon and puts very little effort into any sort of ‘work’. When her YouTube ‘career’ ends (yes I say when because it will 100% happen soon at this rate) she will have nothing but her savings which will last her probably a few months. There will be no more fillers or tattoos or aesthetically pleasing Zara peasant clothes. If she ever got a job in retail I can imagine her constant complaining of having to do actual work, and then coming home and having to look after her own child and do housework. She’ll have to do washing regularly and keeping a house clean (she can’t even do that with her bedroom!) bathing/feeding Mabel and other babies and keeping up with bills, I can imagine it now being bin day and her slagging everyone off saying her bins full but she didn’t know she had to put the bins out. Also, I am quite concerned about the mould in the house, if that doesn’t get resolved and they move in that could make Mabel very sick, but I’m just waiting for ‘she’s never been this sick’ clickbait videos exploiting Mabel again.

Reactions: 18
If Mia manages to move out, I can either see her mum having to help her with finances a few months in when she realises how much living costs are. Or she'll move back home and lie and make up a StOrYtImE about her landlord kicking her out.
Also where tf does she live? I grew up in the UK but £600 rent a month sounds so cheap, you wouldn't even get a room in a sharehouse for that where I live now.

Reactions: 20
If Mia manages to move out, I can either see her mum having to help her with finances a few months in when she realises how much living costs are. Or she'll move back home and lie and make up a StOrYtImE about her landlord kicking her out.
Also where tf does she live? I grew up in the UK but £600 rent a month sounds so cheap, you wouldn't even get a room in a sharehouse for that where I live now.
She lives in Lincolnshire but tbh £600 is still cheap for a 2 bedroom house which makes me think there’s more too it, but it’s just typical Mia thinking she’s got a good deal when it’s actually a waste of time and money. She’s better off getting the spare room and her mums done for Mabel and save up more.

Reactions: 13
She lives in Lincolnshire but tbh £600 is still cheap for a 2 bedroom house which makes me think there’s more too it, but it’s just typical Mia thinking she’s got a good deal when it’s actually a waste of time and money. She’s better off getting the spare room and her mums done for Mabel and save up more.
Yeah I had a look at a few houses where she lives and couldn't believe how cheap they are. I agree she should utilise the room that is literally waiting for Mabel and not waste her money, it's like she's trying to prove a point to all the haters

Reactions: 10
it is going to be a massive shock to mia when she finally moves out😬as others have said, youtube can stop at ANY point and if mia thinks having to clean 1 room is bad enough- wait until she has multiple rooms to clean and has multiple bills to pay.

i think these series will be similar to her ‘project comeback’ there will be 1 or 2 videos and then it will all come to a stop because mia cannot commit to a single thing. barely her own child.

why does mia want to move out , rent , and have 10 x as many responsibilities as she does now for the sake of ‘extending her family’ like wtf is she thinking?! why isnt her mum talking some sense in to her?! mia is lucky enough to live at home with her baby and not worry about paying bills or cooking etc so why is she in such a rush to move out just for the sake of having more babies? (more babies which will most likely have no fathers- by mias choice as it suits her selfish needs)

Reactions: 13
Yeah I had a look at a few houses where she lives and couldn't believe how cheap they are. I agree she should utilise the room that is literally waiting for Mabel and not waste her money, it's like she's trying to prove a point to all the haters
this would mean not having more babies though, which we all know is the exact reason she’s moving in the first place. If she was ‘allowed’ babies at her mums house she 100% wouldn’t be moving out at all. This isn’t for Mabel’s benefit at all

Reactions: 5
Hold on!!! so she wants to move out to expand her family, her budget is a 2 bed house, where’s a second baby going? Sharing with Mabel as she finally gets her own space? She does realise a 2nd baby means more expenses, more responsibility. She’s renting which means she doesn’t own the property. Why is adding another baby into the mix the first thing she’s thinking about, because she’s finally from under her mums room who told her she wasn’t allowed?! I seriously hope she doesn’t go finding sperm donors for her next baby the day she moves in ! Focus on college, focus on Mabel for once!

Personally don’t think she’s ready to move out, there’s plenty of room for Mabel to have her own space! Why not save up and buy ? I literally think it’s out of spite so she can have another baby without her mums permission.

Reactions: 19
I’ll be highly surprised if this “moving out vlog” ever turns into actually moving out. Believe it when I see it 🤷🏼‍♀️
It will be her moving into the outhouse on her parents property and pretending it’s a house/flat

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can imagine it now being bin day and her slagging everyone off saying her bins full but she didn’t know she had to put the bins out.
The bin men wouldn’t empty my bins bEcAuSe i’M a TeEn MuM

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The bin men wouldn’t empty my bins bEcAuSe i’M a TeEn MuM
Landlord kicked me out because I’m a teen mum (and I didn’t realise paying rent was a monthly thing, I thought it was £600 a year).

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I had a look at the zoopla budget thing in my area there’s a flat on my street up for rent and they are totally underestimated, her phone contract must be in her mums name also as she had this one before she turned 18 and you need to be 18 to get the contract. She doesn’t have no real responsibility financially as if she doesn’t pay her mum for the car her mum will pay it as it’ll damage her credit score. Also I don’t like talking about digits but I’m going to have a buffer of 5 grand and furnish the house for 5grand maybe she should pay some bills and weekly shopping an all for a bit before she moves out to an unrealistic world

Story time mabel broke her arm
Hi everyone so I didn't realise mabel could climb out if her toddler bed as she's so small a petite
I was working on my assignment in the office yea the same one that I've been working on for six months but you know I'm a single mom and I don't get any help.
When I heard this scream then crying which you know isn't like mabel as she never crys
I finished watching my knitting vlog as you know I'm such a old lady and love knitting im currently making a hella cute sage green jumper for mabel.
Anyway I went to look for mabel and she had got downstairs climbed up the washing pile as I've been so busy I haven't had chance to do the washing since we moved in three months ago
And the treat cupboard was open and mabel was lying on the floor crying with a fruit bread next her.
I'm waiting to go to another hospital with her as I'm not going to the last one who didn't help me or the one where I had mabel and the doctors nearly killed me
So yeah ill keep you updated

• Haha
Reactions: 37
i don’t know about you, but I have a feeling maybe she’s not doing a council house as it is hard to get one, but where I live you can have housing benefits, so you’re entitled to so much money to cover your rent. Probs why she’s got a £600 budget and prons why the hoise she looked at is covered in mould bc most dodgy landlords accept that money where as “legit ones” tend not to

Reactions: 11
i don’t know about you, but I have a feeling maybe she’s not doing a council house as it is hard to get one, but where I live you can have housing benefits, so you’re entitled to so much money to cover your rent. Probs why she’s got a £600 budget and prons why the hoise she looked at is covered in mould bc most dodgy landlords accept that money where as “legit ones” tend not to
This is a potential but it’s not quite how it works. She would have to earn under a certain amount to qualify for universal credit to get housing (which won’t cover £600 worth of rent), which if she was her earnings would then be taken into consideration each month and her money would be reduced if she earned more etc. She also has 10k saved it seems which has an impact on how much she would be entitled to. I don’t doubt she will be entitled to some help but with the type of job I can’t imagine it would be a stable way to live relying on benefits, especially when you consider brand deals etc. And if you earn over the threshold for 6 months you aren’t entitled anymore I believe. How interesting are all of those benefit shaming comments she has made when it’s very likely she will make use of them now she can 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Isn't getting a sperm donner really expensive? Especially if Mia's intending to have enough kids to populate a peasant theamed nursery.

• Haha
So she said she was budgeting for rent, petrol and car insurance and food bills. No mention of nappies, necessary items for mable as she grows, school fees for uniforms and trips.
Not to mention the cost of moving on top of the rent. (I own my house and have never rented so I’m not sure on the process but we paid £2k for the solicitor!) she hasn’t seemed to budget for any of these things. My guess is that “£5k safety butter” will be gone within a month

I wasn't going to comment on this one but then she did the whole "Youtube pays me a very nice wage", followed by a smile and then fluffing her hair. The bragging just makes me sick.
Edit: have you guys seen this comment? 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I wasn't going to comment on this one but then she did the whole "Youtube pays me a very nice wage", followed by a smile and then fluffing her hair. The bragging just makes me sick.
Edit: have you guys seen this comment? 🤣
I knoe hoe

• Haha
delete if not allowed admins but I’d recommend this teen mum’s channel — she’s 18 and just moved out with her bub. She doesn’t sugarcoat anything and is a mum with her child’s best interests at heart
Aka unlike miss millionaire mia_jeal
xo

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.