Mia Jeal #11 out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or if they did renovation work to a very high standard surely she would guess that the rent would increase. No landlord is going to put a substantial amount of money into a properly and still accept a lower rent. Or is this just my thinking?
Exactly - she also seemed to allude to them only spending two weeks on it which doesn't seem to be enough time for everything she expects. I don't know if she's taken that account, especially as it was already over her budget. I rented a house where I had to ask for all of the appliances, lino and a door to be replaced as they were damaged when I moved in, and for the next set of tenants the rent was substantially higher.

Reactions: 5
Yeah 2 weeks can't be long enough to deal with a house that dirty and run down surely. That was a lot of mold. That's a massive red flag to me that they might just paint over it! It bothered me just looking at Mabel being carried around in there.

Reactions: 10
So £600 is just rent? Not including car, gas/electric food,internet, tv ect ? There’s no way they’re getting that mould infested house fixed in 2 weeks 🤣 and if they did, as a mother I’d be like hhahaha no way am I letting my baby sleep here and crawl on the floors of a manky bedroom.... oh right... she does that already!

Reactions: 14
Mia uploading a video featuring her bragging about being able to afford a house on the 3rd day of Vlogmas

A44FE238-463A-438F-9F71-F01601334924.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Part of me still thinks it’s council...
I thought this when she said there was no pictures of them online, as I rented form the council a couple years ago and they only put a picture of the outside of the house online with the address and you only get to see the house if you bid on it

Reactions: 6
Sorry but my jaw DROPPED when she said people always have extra money spare after each month haha the privilege of not knowing what it’s like to be living paycheck to paycheck

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I don't usually say anything in here but I just cant not after that video. She is so privileged that she genuinely thinks people have more money in their bank than their wage?! I'm pretty sure most people in this country live pay check to pay check, I certainly do. I'd bloody love a '£5k buffer' but realistically most people just don't? Also, those estimates of bills on Zoopla are not accurate. She is going to get a real shock when she moves out.

Reactions: 24
Has anyone seen her new TikTok? She posts that she has too high standards and no ones good enough for her daughter yet 2 TikToks later is posting that she’s single and bored calling herself a milf 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I never watch Mias videos anymore because seeing the way she treats Mabel just makes me ill. But I knew her newest video would be laughable so I just have to type my thoughts on it out 😂 (sorry it’ll be long!)..

She said she budgeted using her lowest amount she could get to be in her “safe zone”.. there is no safe zone Mia, YouTube could literally end tomorrow and if anything you’re throwing money away by renting instead living comfortably until you can live somewhere more stable/permanent 🤦🏽‍♀️ love how she said it’s the lowest she’ll “ever get” too as if her viewers aren’t declining and she’s only going to earn more from now on 😂 the delusion is actually baffling yano, she lies to herself soo much it’s actually mind boggling. She admits that YouTube is not stable then says that she’ll always earn at least a certain amount and will always be safe 🤦🏽‍♀️ also idk where she got that she’ll always earn atleast £1.2k a month, and even if she does that really isn’t much? How does she not realise that? Rent £600, council tax will be atleast £100, £35 is the average water bill (but she’ll be used to using it constantly I doubt she’d be efficient), electric (and/or gas) is around £70/80, food £200, then there’s clothing for them both, “extras”, maintenance, furnishings etc etc. She’ll be extremely lucky if she has anything left over at all. She is 100% entitled to benefits when she moves out and she will 100% take them! She’ll deny it but there’s no way in hell she’s living off just 1.2k a month (I know she says she earns more but it’s obviously not that much more let’s be real) especially since she’s never had to budget or been careful before. She’ll be “rich” because she’ll constantly spend all her uc so she can look rich, I HATE how many people will be fooled by this 🙄

“I pay for the majority of my things like my car, phone bill and mabels stuff” is this a joke 😭 you don’t pay for the expensive or little important bits tho do you?? You don’t pay for food, council tax, rent, bills. You don’t buy your washing powder, lightbulbs or toilet rolls, all the little things that you always need and always add up. You just buy tit for your hobbies and boring clothes for your daughter. You have no idea. Why has no one shaken this girl and why has no one asked her mother what the f*ck she’s been doing for the past 18 years?? Because teaching Mia ANY common sense certainly wasn’t it. I also hope to god that she realises that the “average” bill amount varies massively on who you go with and how much you use lmao.

I’m sorry but her mindset is just baffling to me. I understand everyone has to go off averages when you first decide to rent. But the thing with Mia is that she really believes that she’s sooo rich?? And doesn’t understand that it can go any second? Or just how expensive living ACTUALLY is? £1k is a lot for clothes, Lucozade and makeup, but it’s less than most people spend on all their bills. She will be fine because she’ll claim benefits, but it angers me because she won’t admit it and will make others feel guilty for needing it. And it’s all SO unnecessary. I can’t see a single positive to this? Why would you not want to stay home and not pay a tonne for bills and save up to buy your own actual house? Just in case it goes then you’ve thrown all your money away by renting? Watch her pretend she bought the carpet and white goods all by herself even though we ALL know her mum would buy them. If she can’t afford her car she certainly can’t afford carpet lmao. I’m all for parents helping, most need it, but stop lying to yourself because you’re so desperate to seem grown.

She really talks like she has any idea what she’s in for and I want to laugh but also cry for her because she’s about to have the shock of her life 😂 (P.s if you see this Mia, learn about the bedroom tax before getting a 3 bed that you don’t need 🤦🏽‍♀️) she’s soon going to learn what “never having a break” actually means now she’s got a whole house to maintain..

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Why is this nutcase giving her viewers “house hunting” and “financial advice” when she lives at home, doesn’t drive or pay for any of her food. She has never “lived” this advice so what is she on about. If she had moved out and was managing financial I would understand her giving some advice on house hunting but she has literally viewed a couple houses and that’s it.. Laughable 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Does she also realise that her wage is now pretty stagnant? Her channel isn’t going anywhere, so her money isn’t going to increase. How is she planning on bringing up Moon Mateo, Hunnie Amethyst, Sailor Blue and Mabel in a 2 bedroom flat

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why does she refuse to acknowledge that her channel is dying and is not a sustainable source of income? Why doesn’t she try and get a part time job? oh wait because she’s a lazy bastard that’s why!

She’s had everything handed to her on a plate and has never heard the word “no” in her life, she doesn’t realise what a privileged position she’s truly in. She lives in a fantasy land where she thinks she can just survive off her youtube money forever/thinks she can make millions of her channel.

If she wants to be more successful on youtube and turn it into a career maybe she should actually put effort into her videos, instead of sitting at that bleeping desk going;

“gave mabel breakfast”
“i talked to beth”
“i wrote a page of notes”
“i have to clean my room”

for 20 minutes straight! Your boring Mia! and desperate! and a neglectful selfish mother who lies about her kids conditions to get sympathy!

Reactions: 19
I never watch Mias videos anymore because seeing the way she treats Mabel just makes me ill. But I knew her newest video would be laughable so I just have to type my thoughts on it out 😂 (sorry it’ll be long!)..

She said she budgeted using her lowest amount she could get to be in her “safe zone”.. there is no safe zone Mia, YouTube could literally end tomorrow and if anything you’re throwing money away by renting instead living comfortably until you can live somewhere more stable/permanent 🤦🏽‍♀️ love how she said it’s the lowest she’ll “ever get” too as if her viewers aren’t declining and she’s only going to earn more from now on 😂 the delusion is actually baffling yano, she lies to herself soo much it’s actually mind boggling. She admits that YouTube is not stable then says that she’ll always earn at least a certain amount and will always be safe 🤦🏽‍♀️ also idk where she got that she’ll always earn atleast £1.2k a month, and even if she does that really isn’t much? How does she not realise that? Rent £600, council tax will be atleast £100, £35 is the average water bill (but she’ll be used to using it constantly I doubt she’d be efficient), electric (and/or gas) is around £70/80, food £200, then there’s clothing for them both, “extras”, maintenance, furnishings etc etc. She’ll be extremely lucky if she has anything left over at all. She is 100% entitled to benefits when she moves out and she will 100% take them! She’ll deny it but there’s no way in hell she’s living off just 1.2k a month (I know she says she earns more but it’s obviously not that much more let’s be real) especially since she’s never had to budget or been careful before. She’ll be “rich” because she’ll constantly spend all her uc so she can look rich, I HATE how many people will be fooled by this 🙄

“I pay for the majority of my things like my car, phone bill and mabels stuff” is this a joke 😭 you don’t pay for the expensive or little important bits tho do you?? You don’t pay for food, council tax, rent, bills. You don’t buy your washing powder, lightbulbs or toilet rolls, all the little things that you always need and always add up. You just buy tit for your hobbies and boring clothes for your daughter. You have no idea. Why has no one shaken this girl and why has no one asked her mother what the f*ck she’s been doing for the past 18 years?? Because teaching Mia ANY common sense certainly wasn’t it. I also hope to god that she realises that the “average” bill amount varies massively on who you go with and how much you use lmao.

I’m sorry but her mindset is just baffling to me. I understand everyone has to go off averages when you first decide to rent. But the thing with Mia is that she really believes that she’s sooo rich?? And doesn’t understand that it can go any second? Or just how expensive living ACTUALLY is? £1k is a lot for clothes, Lucozade and makeup, but it’s less than most people spend on all their bills. She will be fine because she’ll claim benefits, but it angers me because she won’t admit it and will make others feel guilty for needing it. And it’s all SO unnecessary. I can’t see a single positive to this? Why would you not want to stay home and not pay a tonne for bills and save up to buy your own actual house? Just in case it goes then you’ve thrown all your money away by renting? Watch her pretend she bought the carpet and white goods all by herself even though we ALL know her mum would buy them. If she can’t afford her car she certainly can’t afford carpet lmao. I’m all for parents helping, most need it, but stop lying to yourself because you’re so desperate to seem grown.

She really talks like she has any idea what she’s in for and I want to laugh but also cry for her because she’s about to have the shock of her life 😂 (P.s if you see this Mia, learn about the bedroom tax before getting a 3 bed that you don’t need 🤦🏽‍♀️) she’s soon going to learn what “never having a break” actually means now she’s got a whole house to maintain..
Yes yes yes all of this ^^ Mia please read!!

Unexpected bills happen too. Our gas and electricity direct debit dramatically reduced a few months ago and we were paying basically nothing as the website and app showed we had been over charged so the very small monthly payments would remain until we used up all the credit we were owed. Didn’t seem right, parter called them multiple times and was told that it was right and we should enjoy the tiny payments. Today they’ve got in touch because they buggered it and we now owe them all the extra they wouldn’t take for months.
For us this is fine because we have a good steady income and savings. But imagine this happened to Mia? She’d be buggered.

• Heart
“Wanting out own place” - does she ever proof read anything she writes 😂
And the fact the first reason she gives for moving out is so she can expand her family... 🙄
One thing i find strang is she always words things like "my and my one year old" why not me and my daughter seems weird, I would just refer to my child as my one year old

Reactions: 8
Part of me still thinks it’s council...
When she said her reasons for renting instead of buying were "partly not to do with her choice" I thought of this...

She admits that YouTube is not stable then says that she’ll always earn at least a certain amount and will always be safe 🤦🏽‍♀️ also idk where she got that she’ll always earn atleast £1.2k a month, and even if she does that really isn’t much? How does she not realise that? Rent £600, council tax will be atleast £100, £35 is the average water bill (but she’ll be used to using it constantly I doubt she’d be efficient), electric (and/or gas) is around £70/80, food £200, then there’s clothing for them both, “extras”, maintenance, furnishings etc etc.
She's defo used to having her heating blasted all day if she's able to prance around in a bra all day 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ll be highly surprised if this “moving out vlog” ever turns into actually moving out. Believe it when I see it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am SO confused. If she’s going by her lowest wage (1.2k) and she’s looking at houses for £600, how is she going to afford bills, food, a car, everything for Mabel?? I’m on my second year of driving so my insurance (black box) dropped and I still average near £200 a month on just driving alone. How is this realistic? at a guess of calculations monthly-
Rent- £600
Council tax- £100
Food- £200
Car- £200
Bills- £200 (including phone which I imagine is £50+)
Obviously all of this could be more or less but at an average, just the bills are coming to more than her budget. I’m sure some will be less than that as obviously it’s just the two of them, but even if they are, that’s still pretty close to her minimum budget. I know she has savings and she may earn more (although the way the videos are going at the moment??), but wow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.