Mia Jeal #11 out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely an obsession with Mabel being small and petite. Exactly the same as Sarah Ingham from the Ingham Family channel who sleeps her almost 2 year old son in 6-9 months!! Mabel was 8lb 4oz at birth which is average if not more than.
I'd say that was average, my son was 7lb 10oz and he was born 2 weeks early, however he is a chunk now, he's the same age as mabel but eats like a horse and is wearing 2-3 years clothes, where mabel is still in 6-9/9-12months.
Personally I think its all down to Mia not giving her what she needs, no nutrients, vitamins, stuck in a room, no love at all, and I've always been told that if your child is neglected, they aren't going to grow to their full potential, where a healthy, loved baby will.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think it is also down to genetics. I worry that people think I'm starving my son because he's not chunky like most babies. He's 13 months and in 6-9/9-12 month clothes. He was 8lbs 5oz at birth, but I myself am quite short (5"3) and slim frame, his dad is 6ft and very skinny/athletic so he was never going to be a chunky/big baby anyway. He is bang on 50th centile for his height and weight and very healthy so I'm not worried. Mia isn't the tallest of people and neither was Mabel's dad judging just by photos, Mabel was also overdue which could explain the higher than average birth weight. Weight is only one factor of their overall health and is swayed both by genetics and dietary factors. This is definitely not to say that Mabel doesn't have a poor diet and should be taken out of that bedroom more often because you can see it in her, she looks ill 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I'd say that was average, my son was 7lb 10oz and he was born 2 weeks early, however he is a chunk now, he's the same age as mabel but eats like a horse and is wearing 2-3 years clothes, where mabel is still in 6-9/9-12months.
Personally I think its all down to Mia not giving her what she needs, no nutrients, vitamins, stuck in a room, no love at all, and I've always been told that if your child is neglected, they aren't going to grow to their full potential, where a healthy, loved baby will.

My daughter weighed 7lb 12oz ,ate like a horse and was still only in 9-12 clothes at just over 1. I’d say my daughter was average size and she was bang on with her weight and heigh percentile. I would say my daughter was smaller than Mabel at that age and I never called her petite! I have read boys do shoot up all more than girls in the first few years.. but I have friends whose girls are in 1-2 year at 10 months old. Depends on the baby really.

I’ve been concerned with mias obsession with calling Mabel petite... she was bigger than average birth weight and she’s a normal sized baby. She’s implementing weight and body issues before Mabel is even old enough to understand. It’ll click from a young age that “petite” is the only way she should be described! I find it disgusting tbh. As a kid my prominent collar bones and hip bones were always pointed out by people , making out it defined me ..and it made me so self conscious and I stoped eating properly and needed therapy. It’s little things like that are tit to hear as a kid. Mia take note. Stop categorising your kids body ... more than that stop describing her as something she isn’t, she will think one day that she will need to be petite when she’s a normal weight you idiot.

Reactions: 8
Idk, I look at Mabel and think she looks at least an average baby if not a bit bigger. Mabel was wearing 9-12 clothes, that fit, at the right time (much to Mia’s dismay after she told the camera that the clothes were going to be too big).
The fit of clothes all depends on the shop, for example Mia sizes Mabel up in Primark because the right size would fit her and not be “oversized”.
Mia just seems to be obsessed with Mabel being “tiny” and “petite” like babies that are bigger or average aren’t as lovely. Maybe she thinks that telling herself Mabel is small means she gets to keep the “newborn, tiny baby” phase alive for longer despite Mabel being 1

Reactions: 7
This video came up on my fyp :

And then this comment was under it ☠

B8790B83-A042-453A-84D3-614BE8B9184F.png

Haven’t had any action in 2 years but I posted a sex talk YouTube vid cause iM sO mAtUrE 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Mias house hunting video is up... skipped through it, nothing interesting, but I would LOVE a house for £600 a month, round my area you would NEVER find anything like that, I live in a one bedroom flat currently and it’s £550 and that’s considered cheap. I’m interested whether she’ll go for a flat or a house as she said she’s viewed both, also she states she buys everything for Mabel... but a few back that was a different story!

When she said the mold-infested, filthy house is a contender.......... my jaw dropped.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
When she said the mold-infested, filthy house is a contender.......... my jaw dropped.
That horrified me - I don't know if she thinks the landlord is going to put out a lot of money improving it, but as someone who lived in four rented houses, I seriously doubt it. It doesn't look like the landlord does a lot of maintenance on it, so I'd be very dubious about renting that house. Surely she could just stay at home until she finds somewhere decent?

Reactions: 14
okay I live in a fairly expensive area but £600 vs all her wants? it seems so unrealistic, especially in any city

Reactions: 7
That horrified me - I don't know if she thinks the landlord is going to put out a lot of money improving it, but as someone who lived in four rented houses, I seriously doubt it. It doesn't look like the landlord does a lot of maintenance on it, so I'd be very dubious about renting that house. Surely she could just stay at home until she finds somewhere decent?
Or if they did renovation work to a very high standard surely she would guess that the rent would increase. No landlord is going to put a substantial amount of money into a properly and still accept a lower rent. Or is this just my thinking?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.