Mia Jeal #11 out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the video where she says she wants a mixed race baby?
This one at about 1 minute in. She says "Yes I have my wants, and how I want my donor to be in the future. My idea is to go for a darker skin tone, more like an African skin tone, which I know is a little bit strange but I'm more into the darker types, I'm not gonna lie. And I would like my donor to be a dark type."

IMG_8942.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I’m 24 have had two kids frankly very happy with my body, don’t get me wrong I’ve got lumps/bumps and stretch marks galore but hey this body grew two whole humans! But I would never, ever get my mum tum or tits out on insta - especially not 3 posts in a row. I don’t think she’s trying to spread post pregnancy body positivity. I think she’s attention seeking and hoping Owen (or whatever his name was) see’s her tits and comes running!

she isn’t ashamed of her body as she said because correct me if I’m wrong but if you were ashamed would you throw your body all over social media?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I just commented on her photo, it will definitely get deleted 😂, but there is no need for the nudity, she isn't even showing her mum tum, it's just her covering her boobs!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
umm.....😶 what is she doing?🥴
Reported, that is truly a hideous picture and just because she’s 18 now doesn’t mean she should just post herself naked all over the internet. Just proves she’s so immature and doesn’t even realise how this could affect her future.

Reactions: 13
This one at about 1 minute in. She says "Yes I have my wants, and how I want my donor to be in the future. My idea is to go for a darker skin tone, more like an African skin tone, which I know is a little bit strange but I'm more into the darker types, I'm not gonna lie. And I would like my donor to be a dark type."

View attachment 329770
There's so many things wrong with this, I'm not even going to start.

Won't this affect her in the future if she wants to work in the NHS? One of my old managers (care home) was struck off the NHS because there was a photo of her fanjo online.

Reactions: 12
does she not have a brain. who in the sane mind thinks normal and nice for a 40 year old man to be called MOON?!?!
My mams best friend worked with two sisters called ‘storm’ and ‘rainbow’ they were picked on by most kids in high school and now don’t go by their original names

Reactions: 4

View attachment 329770
Does she think it’s racist or something to just say black? It seems worse to just say ‘darker’ or ‘African’. If she has a mixed raced baby it’ll be half black and half white, not half ‘dark’. Also, although black, white and Asian are what we used to categories our ethnicity however there’s much more to it as all three have different variations. I’m half white and Asian but don’t just go by that, I know my mum’s family are all white and from Britain and my dad’s from India. Her child is going to be quite left out if it’s brought up in a completely white family with no idea why it looks different because Mia just asked for a ‘dark skin-toned’ doner. She talks about skin colour as if it’s a paint chart ffs. Even families who adopt from other countries take the effort to learn about where they’re child is from and educate them on their background as well as their families culture. Imo, Mia shouldn’t have any more children until she can be bothered to give the child she has right now the time of day.

Reactions: 23
umm.....😶 what is she doing?🥴
This is a cry for attention I think it’s because Kiera is getting more views and followers. Maybe because she’s a real mother who doesn’t need to strip for attention and when her baby needs time she takes time off and gives him attention. I can’t be arse watching Mia anymore she’s just so pathetic and in need of some serious help from her parents which she’s clearly not getting and get some real life friends.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.