Mia Jeal #11 out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so careless with her money, when she moves out she is going to struggle big time but unfortunately she’s too immature to listen to anyone’s advice.
This is what makes me so annoyed when she says how financially stable she is, she doesnt realise it's only because she has litreally nothing to pay for her mum pays for her and her child to live and eat and and everything else this girl has money to do what she likes with that's not being financially stable

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I’ve been getting into these ‘rich kids go skint’ clips on YouTube. The kids on that show are from the wealthiest 1% but even they have an idea of how important money is and are typically shown to be very nice people who will probably go far. Can you imagine Mia doing something like that? She’d probably say, ‘well I had a traumatic birth’ or ‘everyone hates me because I’m a teen mum’ and try and make the poorer family, who don’t have parents to pay for everything, feel bad for her.

Reactions: 16
I’d be financially stable as well if my mum paid for the roof over my head and the water in my tap (yes mia you have to pay for water) she’s able to live a bill free lifestyle and dress her child up in expensive dull coloured clothing, get lips and tattoos all the time .... the fact she can’t see how privileged she is is laughable. She’s such a kid.

Also , why on her tictoks where she uses the sound Nelly Furtado- Promiscuous does she pronounce it “miscuous” 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
In one video she said she was a triple D which I've never seen ever 😂
Why is she trying to show off she has big boobs lol, cup size means nothing. Has she ever heard of sister sizes? Like a 30D is the exact same as a 34B

Reactions: 10
I think that Mia has just decided to go up cup sizes instead of band sizes when she gained a bit of weight with her pregnancy.
And I think that’s the ‘saucy’ 🤮 Instagram pictures are a poor attempt to get more Instagram likes. Sometimes she posts a pic and it gets 17-18k likes. And other times she posts and gets 7k, Which to an average person is still a lot but to somebody who’s entire career is suppose to be online it’s not a lot🤷🏽‍♀️
she also seems to post at whatever time of day suits her best so she has time to read and delete the comments where as if she was clever and had any idea how Instagram worked she would look at her engagement rates/times and post at a consistent time of day where she gains the most engagement. I would assume this is probably the 4-6pm area when kids are gone from school and on their phone and people are scrolling on the train hone from work etc.

Reactions: 10
she wants another baby because

1. she wants to gain more followers
2. more attention and likes for her channel and social media
3. she’s bored and done with mabel because she’s not a baby anymore
4. she only likes newborns and once they are past that she doesn’t care about them and just wants to move to the next one

she wants another baby so that her channel gets some attention again and stops dying !!

also, mia doesn’t even clip back mabels hair ffs and just let’s it hang in her eyes! how is she gonna cope looking after the hair a baby that isn’t even the same hair type as hers and requires way more and different care !!!

Reactions: 22
Anybody seen shrek 3 one of the ugly step sisters is called mabel lol,
And no I'm not saying anything bad about the name or mias Mabel just thought it was funny how it's really not a unique name at all and she tries to make out it's so out there

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anybody seen shrek 3 one of the ugly step sisters is called mabel lol,
And no I'm not saying anything bad about the name or mias Mabel just thought it was funny how it's really not a unique name at all and she tries to make out it's so out there
I think it's a lovely name, but not massively unusual - it's not overused but most people will have heard of the name. One of my best friends is called Mabel, I've met a couple of others with the name and read some books where characters have that name (One that springs to mind is a Jacqueline Wilson book about a young girl whose cat dies). It seems to be growing in popularity which I'm guessing is why Mia shoehorned the Ocean bit on?

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t say Mabel is a unique name, it’s a pretty name and I’ve known more old people with it but it’s come back on trend now and it’s one of the most popular names. I don’t understand why Mia cant settle for the fact that’s it’s just a standard pretty name. Why do names have to be unusual, why is it so important to out do people with the popularity of a name! I find it so shallow!!! Buy a doll and call it something ridiculous, not your child that has to be registered in this world named after an inanimate object of food! A bleeping Pip? Are you kidding me! They have to carry these names through life!!

Mia will get bored of kid by the time they hit 1 anyway like she’s done to Mabel, she’ll be planning baby number 3 when Pip Moon turns 4 months... 1 month if she has another traumatic birth🙄 I’m scared to know what ridiculous names will circulate by the time she’s planning baby 3

Reactions: 14
ive just watched mias ‘how i told my family i was pregnant’ video and she explains that she found out she was pregnant after she had missed her period, told her ex best friend, told her art teacher, and told her grandma, mum and the rest of her family.

watching back one of her old videos has left me gobsmacked with how different mia used to be, she used to be so mature and had such a positive outlook on everything! she seemed like she really wanted the best for mabel and watching some of her old videos has shown me why i begun watching mia in the first place- and following her pregnancy.

she seemed like she used to enjoy youtube and her videos were really uplifting and creative (i understand we are in lockdown but there is still so many fun activities she could do with mabel) and youtube to her now seems like a chore, rather than a hobby.

Reactions: 17
Just saw this article of most popular names in 2020 and Mabel has made the list 😂😂😂😂 Mia is gonna be fuming and I love it 😍

Omg I’m pissing myself look at the ad at the bottom 😭😂
“OmG PeOpLe TooK mY BaBy NAme”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I swear Mia has completely made up being told that you should give babies meat until they’re 1? It literally says on the NHS website that you can give it to them from around 6 months. I wouldn’t be surprised if Mabel has multiple iron or vitamin deficiencies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I swear Mia has completely made up being told that you should give babies meat until they’re 1? It literally says on the NHS website that you can give it to them from around 6 months. I wouldn’t be surprised if Mabel has multiple iron or vitamin deficiencies.
I think she just doesn’t know how to cook, and therefore won’t cook. Which is really sad because Mabel is potentially missing out on a lot, of course she can have meat substitutes but Mia just gives her snacky foods, I am yet to see that child have a nice hearty meal.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.