Mia Jeal #11 out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s already back at it with the sage green dummies because Christina had it 😂
Her mentioning the dummies made me wonder when she’s going to start weaning Mabel of them, I’m not to sure on all of that stuff as my baby doesn’t use a dummy, but doesn’t it delay speech development if used for too long past 12 months? I don’t know if she can even cope with weaning her off.

Reactions: 8
She’s gonna name one of her kids Pip and get an apple tattoo 🙄 poor child! I can’t imagine a Pip being taken seriously in a professional situation... why would you do that to your kids just to be “unique” it isn’t unique it’s plain dumb!
Sorry I did laugh. My name is Philippa and I’m called pip by a lot of people although I use pippa Generally but Philippa if I’m in a professional situation. Pip is not a name I would want to be christened

Reactions: 10
Does anybody wanna summarise her new video dont think I can bring my self to watch it
Didn't film her closet revamp but apparently she threw some stuff out. Her room was messy and needed a clean. Bought little Christmas rubber duckies and bows for Mabel's advent calender, as well as a new bonnet and some dummies. Didn't know where the advent calender was. Was going to film something else as well and just inserted text that said "spoiler, did not film this". Beth is done with her quarantine period and never got sick. P.S. had to edit because I forgot, she watched Legally Blonde so that's at least a change from Harry Potter and Twilight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her mentioning the dummies made me wonder when she’s going to start weaning Mabel of them, I’m not to sure on all of that stuff as my baby doesn’t use a dummy, but doesn’t it delay speech development if used for too long past 12 months? I don’t know if she can even cope with weaning her off.
I was thinking that too. She really needs to start slowly weaning Mabel off them now. My son has one. From around one I made sure he only got it for naps/bedtime and a short while after waking while he was adjusting to waking up. Mia is going to find it really tricky to take it off her as She gets older and in mum opinion half times mabel has it in her mouth she is showings signs of needing it she just hasn’t it hanging out her mouth to keep her quiet which is rather sad

Reactions: 5
I haven’t been able to stomach one of Mia’s videos for weeks, I don’t even check her channel to see if she’s uploaded anymore

Reactions: 12
I was thinking that too. She really needs to start slowly weaning Mabel off them now. My son has one. From around one I made sure he only got it for naps/bedtime and a short while after waking while he was adjusting to waking up. Mia is going to find it really tricky to take it off her as She gets older and in mum opinion half times mabel has it in her mouth she is showings signs of needing it she just hasn’t it hanging out her mouth to keep her quiet which is rather sad

Honestly I had a dummy freak we just got rid of ours end of September he was 3.5 i would say sooner she take it away the better I was and still am one the they parents that just want an easy life so didn’t bother taking it off him

Edit after he was about 2.5 he only had it for naps and bed

Reactions: 4
Honestly I had a dummy freak we just got rid of ours end of September he was 3.5 i would say sooner she take it away the better I was and still am one the they parents that just want an easy life so didn’t bother taking it off him

Edit after he was about 2.5 he only had it for naps and bed
I wasn’t sure whether I wanted to use dummies or not while pregnant, tried to give her one when she was about 2 months after I ate something she didn’t like as it went through to my milk, she was so upset, but she just spat it out, never wanted it.

Dummies are quite good when they’re little because it decreases the risk of sids, but Mia hasn’t even mentioned weaning Mabel off, I can see her not bothering until Mabel grows out of it on her own, and saying that, I’ve been a 6 year old with a dummy...

Reactions: 6
does she not realise that she really shouldn’t be telling everyone that she’s only starting to film a vlog the day before? such unprofessional lazy vibes

Reactions: 14
Was there any mention of Mabel’s leg in today’s vlog? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Nothing that I can remember.. in her last video she said she sent Mabel back to nursery as apparently she was told it “wasn’t a huge severe fracture” although she hasn’t even had the fracture clinic appointment yet. And according to Victoria they know nothing about how bad the fracture is 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

If you watch one of her hauls from when she was pregnant I think it was, she showed she had bought dummies but said that she wanted to have Mabel off the dummy before she started nursery

mia wasn’t happy when she realised she had ordered jojo bows was she 😂 poor mabel will never get any clothes or toys that aren’t sage green or brown or cream to fit mias aesthetic 😬 it wouldn’t have been a vlog if mia didn’t mention how PETITE her and mabel both are- mia has lost loads of weight apparently and some of the bows were too big because mabel is so ✨tiny✨

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve just found someone on tiktok that’s named their baby birdyblue what’s the bet Mia finds it 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I don't understand the avoidance of clothes in other colours. I get it when she starts to talk she can express who she is more, but there's no harm in pink or blue. Colours don't have genders and I agree with that, but there is nothing wrong with venturing out a bit.

Reactions: 14
It’s proven babies actually develop a lot through colour and Mabel is one now ... her knowledge of colours by the time she goes to school will stop at brown and sage. How dull!!! It really bugs me how obsessed she is with the aesthetic rather than mabels development and teaching her colour! If she had to pick between two schools for Mabel, one being a very poorly performed school but had a beige and sage uniform and the other school performed well but had a red jumper with yellow polo uniform. She’d hands down pick the crappy school because “Mabel will look hella cute in the uniform” I find her intentions as a mother when it comes to “the important stuff” totally ridiculous! I feel so so sorry for Mabel! Mia deprives Mabel from a lot. I hope Santa brings her some colour this year 🌈

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.