Mia Jeal #11 out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mia wasn’t happy when she realised she had ordered jojo bows was she 😂 poor mabel will never get any clothes or toys that aren’t sage green or brown or cream to fit mias aesthetic 😬 it wouldn’t have been a vlog if mia didn’t mention how PETITE her and mabel both are- mia has lost loads of weight apparently and some of the bows were too big because mabel is so ✨tiny✨
What I found strange is that before she knew they were Jojo bows she liked them, or else she wouldn’t have ordered them. But once they came and they were jojo bows, that does fit the ✨aesthetic✨ of no characters so now she isn’t too keen on them

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What I found strange is that before she knew they were Jojo bows she liked them, or else she wouldn’t have ordered them. But once they came and they were jojo bows, that does fit the ✨aesthetic✨ of no characters so now she isn’t too keen on them
The way Jojo Siwa’s going she’s definitely going to be someone Mabel and kids her age like and look up to so I wonder whether once Mabel can voice her opinion Mia will let her have colourful things or whether she’ll just disregard her daughter’s opinions because it doesn’t fit her aesthetic.

Reactions: 10
The way Jojo Siwa’s going she’s definitely going to be someone Mabel and kids her age like and look up to so I wonder whether once Mabel can voice her opinion Mia will let her have colourful things or whether she’ll just disregard her daughter’s opinions because it doesn’t fit her aesthetic.
I was thinking this too. Is she going to even let Mabel watch Disney films, cartoons and tv for her age or is it going to be all Harry Potter, twilight and what fits into mias aesthetic so as Mabel doesn’t grow to like those things. Because if Mabel goes to school and doesn’t have a clue what a Disney princess or things like peppa pig and stuff are, I’m sure she will feel left out. Or on non uniform days when all the kids are wearing colours and characters and she turns up in a sage green “oversized” jumper and some shitting brown leggings and shoes.

Reactions: 18
It’s proven babies actually develop a lot through colour and Mabel is one now ... her knowledge of colours by the time she goes to school will stop at brown and sage. How dull!!! It really bugs me how obsessed she is with the aesthetic rather than mabels development and teaching her colour! If she had to pick between two schools for Mabel, one being a very poorly performed school but had a beige and sage uniform and the other school performed well but had a red jumper with yellow polo uniform. She’d hands down pick the crappy school because “Mabel will look hella cute in the uniform” I find her intentions as a mother when it comes to “the important stuff” totally ridiculous! I feel so so sorry for Mabel! Mia deprives Mabel from a lot. I hope Santa brings her some colour this year 🌈
Imagine if Mabel's uniform was royal blue or red...Mia would want navy and burgundy at least. My niece's uniform is bottle green - Mia might settle for green as long as it's dark.

I was thinking this too. Is she going to even let Mabel watch Disney films, cartoons and tv for her age or is it going to be all Harry Potter, twilight and what fits into mias aesthetic so as Mabel doesn’t grow to like those things. Because if Mabel goes to school and doesn’t have a clue what a Disney princess or things like peppa pig and stuff are, I’m sure she will feel left out. Or on non uniform days when all the kids are wearing colours and characters and she turns up in a sage green “oversized” jumper and some shitting brown leggings and shoes.
I hope she's allowed to when she reaches school otherwise Mia is setting Mabel up for bullying and social exclusion. Of course kids can be individuals and not follow the trend, but it should be for Mabel to choose as she's a person in her own right.

Reactions: 4
Was there any mention of Mabel’s leg in today’s vlog? 🤷🏻‍♀️
No mention of the leg, but she did say that Mabel was playing with her toys under her chair so I guess no more keeping her still. Probably still getting Calpol 24/7 I guess.

Reactions: 8
Does anybody else think mable looks so unwell and sad recently?
I know it sounds like she’s been in pain and not getting sleep and been given so many pain killers. But recently on Mias stories she always looks exhausted! Also the fact her hair is hanging right down covering her eyes makes me so sad! If you don’t want to clip/tie it out of the way everyday then at least get her a fringe trim so the poor girl can see 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 25
All I could think about watching Mia's new video was that if her room.is constantly like that how is she going to keep a whole house clean!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Mabel will more than likely get loads of TV in secret (she won’t tell people because it would make her SUCH a bad mum if anyone knew Mabel watches a bit of TV!) when she ‘moves out’ as she’ll be so busy creating her aesthetic and nobody around to watch Mabel.

Reactions: 7
her breakfast is literally chocolate bun things, sugar wafers and grapes. Mia please give her something normal instead of feeding her snack foods all the time😭
Honestly it's so lazy shes just giving her things sshe can feed herself cause shes to lazy I mean porridge with fruit takes 5 mins to make !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
hi guys, i first started watching Mia when she posted her video when she was pregnant and she was giving bump updates. so ages ago now. i havent watched her in like a year. but can someone tell me wht she's doing with her life now? is she going to college? is she working? does she have a boyfriend????

Reactions: 3
hi guys, i first started watching Mia when she posted her video when she was pregnant and she was giving bump updates. so ages ago now. i havent watched her in like a year. but can someone tell me wht she's doing with her life now? is she going to college? is she working? does she have a boyfriend????
She’s in college after changing her course ideas several times, hasn’t got a boyfriend but keeps stalking tiktok boys

She’s planning on moving out soon and wants another baby, however she’s neglecting Mabel’s needs to the point where Mabel is looking ill and unkept

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She chasing random guys on Tiktok, neglects her daughter, doesn't bother feeding her properly, not sure if shea still going to college all she seems to do is complain about it and spent a whole video rolling her eyes at her online tutor, shea a full time youtuber even though her views are going down the drain due to her constant lies and neglect of her baby, oh and shes planning on using a sperm donor next year to have a mixed race baby cause that fits the look she likes
Anybody wanna add anything else ?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
About that girl on TikTok that just named her child Birdyblue ...Mias next name video on YouTube will have the name “Birdy Sage” in it and she will say she made it up all by herself. Like she does with all the tattoos she steals from Pinterest and does a similar but crappier version 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.