Mia Jeal #11 out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one at about 1 minute in. She says "Yes I have my wants, and how I want my donor to be in the future. My idea is to go for a darker skin tone, more like an African skin tone, which I know is a little bit strange but I'm more into the darker types, I'm not gonna lie. And I would like my donor to be a dark type."

View attachment 329770
THIS STATEMENT MAKES ME SO UNCOMFORTABLE

Reactions: 18
Guess who’s been blocked on Instagram 😂 checked my other account and my comment from earlier has been deleted as well hahahahaha dont dish it out if you can’t take it back Mia 😘

Reactions: 16
It worries me that she might have a child who’s half blank and not be able to reach them their fathers culture and will feel like they’re kissing part of their culture . If she can’t clip navels hair I don’t know how’s she cope with kinky curls, they need looking after from an early age to keep healthy , just proves she wants a baby for the aesthetic ✨

Reactions: 11
Does she think it’s racist or something to just say black? It seems worse to just say ‘darker’ or ‘African’. If she has a mixed raced baby it’ll be half black and half white, not half ‘dark’. Also, although black, white and Asian are what we used to categories our ethnicity however there’s much more to it as all three have different variations. I’m half white and Asian but don’t just go by that, I know my mum’s family are all white and from Britain and my dad’s from India. Her child is going to be quite left out if it’s brought up in a completely white family with no idea why it looks different because Mia just asked for a ‘dark skin-toned’ doner. She talks about skin colour as if it’s a paint chart ffs. Even families who adopt from other countries take the effort to learn about where they’re child is from and educate them on their background as well as their families culture. Imo, Mia shouldn’t have any more children until she can be bothered to give the child she has right now the time of day.
Yes the word dark is way too close the slur im sure i dont need to mention for my liking 🤢

Reactions: 4
She should dedicate a lot more to Mabel...you know, the little girl who made Mia a mum. Ever since she's turned 18, it's concerning how her behaviour has become more extreme. I know no one is expected to be totally grown up at Mia's age, but it's about balancing maturity and youth and resolving issues and developing tools for life.

Reactions: 15
I really feel for Keira, it’s clear she’s having a hard time but she just seems so more genuine and not a stick up little cow like Mia, Mia ‘my baby never cries, she’s perfect and petite’ Jeal is way too proud to ever admitting she’s struggling as a parent, instead she will sit and feel sorry for herself and post naked pics to make herself feel better without realising this can seriously affect her when she gets older and actually the pics do nothing but make her feel better for the fact she had to give up her body for Mabel, and I reckon she resents Mabel for it. Mia if you read this just remember no one forced you to have a baby, if you were mature enough to have sex without protection then you should be wise enough to know that the female body can change drastically during/after pregnancy,.

Reactions: 20
Does anyone else think that she’s lying about how big her boobs are? Not trying to rip on her because everyone should be proud of their body’s but in one of her most recent posts she says her boobs have gotten massive since having Mabel but i genuinely hadn’t even noticed the difference and I wouldn’t class her with big boobs anyway I’d say hers are medium it’s just weird that she decides to lie about it when you can physically see she doesn’t have big boobs

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly it's so lazy shes just giving her things sshe can feed herself cause shes to lazy I mean porridge with fruit takes 5 mins to make !
The worst bit is it’s shoved into her bAmBoO plate to look ✨aesthetic✨ she has literally have taken it out of the packet and made zero effort so why not just set it on the tray for her... stop trying to make it look like a well put-together meal Mia 🤣 really it’s a snack masquerading as breakfast for poor Mabel 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The worst bit is it’s shoved into her bAmBoO plate to look ✨aesthetic✨ she has literally have taken it out of the packet and made zero effort so why not just set it on the tray for her... stop trying to make it look like a well put-together meal Mia 🤣 really it’s a snack masquerading as breakfast for poor Mabel 😩
Wow love the meal prep Mia....🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
did anybody see the bit in this weeks video where she was talking about more tattoos and then said she wanted one on her chin 🙄 oh dear god help us all😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Also kind of weird because what is an "African" skin tone anyway, African is not a race........
it is just so painfully ignorant.. Skin tone and other physical attributes/phenotypes are not at all universal throughout the entire continent of Africa 🤦‍♀️
Black would have been a more professional description as she obviously meant black, although clearly that detail is the least of her worries in that whole statement...
Just the focus on "aesthetics" even when it comes to literal race and ethnicity, as though they are accessories, is so so awful

Reactions: 15
There's so many things wrong with this, I'm not even going to start.

Won't this affect her in the future if she wants to work in the NHS? One of my old managers (care home) was struck off the NHS because there was a photo of her fanjo online.
I’ve just started uni and had a whole lecture last week about making our social media’s look professional and making sure we present ourselves online in a way which will make people want to employ us. I know I she applied for a job with me and I looked her up, not just with all those photos but with everything she’s said, I definitely wouldn’t employ her, especially to work on the nhs

Does she think it’s racist or something to just say black? It seems worse to just say ‘darker’ or ‘African’. If she has a mixed raced baby it’ll be half black and half white, not half ‘dark’. Also, although black, white and Asian are what we used to categories our ethnicity however there’s much more to it as all three have different variations. I’m half white and Asian but don’t just go by that, I know my mum’s family are all white and from Britain and my dad’s from India. Her child is going to be quite left out if it’s brought up in a completely white family with no idea why it looks different because Mia just asked for a ‘dark skin-toned’ doner. She talks about skin colour as if it’s a paint chart ffs. Even families who adopt from other countries take the effort to learn about where they’re child is from and educate them on their background as well as their families culture. Imo, Mia shouldn’t have any more children until she can be bothered to give the child she has right now the time of day.
It’s almost as if it fits her colour ✨aesthetic✨ 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think that she’s lying about how big her boobs are? Not trying to rip on her because everyone should be proud of their body’s but in one of her most recent posts she says her boobs have gotten massive since having Mabel but i genuinely hadn’t even noticed the difference and I wouldn’t class her with big boobs anyway I’d say hers are medium it’s just weird that she decides to lie about it when you can physically see she doesn’t have big boobs
This probably sounds weird but I don’t think she’s lying about the size as in one of her past bra haul things she said she was an E which in theory that cup size is big I’m a similar body type to Mia but a size 10 with F and I don’t think that’s big because it’s proportional to my body it has nothing to do with size it’s comfort and fit of the bra
Personally and I know this might sound bad but I think Mia might still see herself in her pre pregnancy body which isn’t a bad thing at all and because pregnancy changes the body so much she probably doesn’t see it as proportional as she talks about her bum, boobs, and hips being a lot bigger whereas I Know no different

Reactions: 1
This probably sounds weird but I don’t think she’s lying about the size as in one of her past bra haul things she said she was an E which in theory that cup size is big I’m a similar body type to Mia but a size 10 with F and I don’t think that’s big because it’s proportional to my body it has nothing to do with size it’s comfort and fit of the bra
Personally and I know this might sound bad but I think Mia might still see herself in her pre pregnancy body which isn’t a bad thing at all and because pregnancy changes the body so much she probably doesn’t see it as proportional as she talks about her bum, boobs, and hips being a lot bigger whereas I Know no different
In one video she said she was a triple D which I've never seen ever 😂

Reactions: 2
I’ve been reading this forum for a very long time now and the more she posts on YouTube and Instagram the more infuriating it is. She’s so bothered about this ‘massive career’ on YouTube which won’t last and these future kids and plans and alllll her college work- so much college work she puts Mabel in nursery so that she has time. poor Mabel only gets taken out the house once a month!!!

Also I don’t know if anyone has mentioned this, but I’m her latest video she mentions that she lost the reusable advent calendar for Mabel and she also lost some stupid thing for her Nintendo switch so SHE JUST BOUGHT A NEW ONE wtf she didn’t even look for it

Reactions: 16
Also I don’t know if anyone has mentioned this, but I’m her latest video she mentions that she lost the reusable advent calendar for Mabel and she also lost some stupid thing for her Nintendo switch so SHE JUST BOUGHT A NEW ONE wtf she didn’t even look for it
She is so careless with her money, when she moves out she is going to struggle big time but unfortunately she’s too immature to listen to anyone’s advice.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.