Mia Jeal #11 out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new TikTok. Is that what they are really saying Mia? In the college you started in lockdown. Where everything had been closed since including bars and club? Or are you just trying to be ✨different✨. Not even taking into account that she delayed a year and so a lot of her class won’t even be 18 yet 😂
not to mention the fact she has no friends anyway, probably due to her own bad attitude

• Haha
Reactions: 14
About the house idea, she has. I moved out at 18 (her age) 2 years ago, since then I have privately rented a flat and a house (and looking to move back into flats next year) and both times I've had to have a guarantor and had to pay a deposit and first months a month in advance. So, unless shes going with the council I don't think shes thought this through. Also, in my area, you have to declare that you have an under 18 living there which some places won't let you rent there. I'm sure that's different in other places though. In both my contracts I'm not allowed to have children living at my house.

Reactions: 5
I’m watching The Chase and there’s two contestants called Moon and Ocean 😂 Mia would love them

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Alot of councils now will ask for proof you can't reasonably afford to rehouse yourself, I was made homeless last year and had to prove that I had less than £700 in any accounts before they would help me. I live quite close to her but not sure if its the same council.i can't imagine them housing her if it applies and housing associations she would be on the list for years considering she just wants to move out and there's not actual reason. Xx

Reactions: 11
Her views on her newest 3 videos have gone down a lot since the “my 1 year old broke her leg” video, guess her plan to use her own baby to get her views back up failed 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sorry Mia xo

Reactions: 19
how many baby name vidoes has she done o_O honestly dont care about her names. will never call my child 'moonrose twinkle toes ocean' ever in my life or whatever her amazing baby name choice is. maybe i shouldn't suggest twinkle toes.. might give her ideas...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
When she said the name that pip could be shortened to is a celebrities child’s name i immediately thought of Apple, Gwyneth Paltrow’s daughter - of course she wouldn’t have made the connection herself it came from someone else and then she ran with it - please god do not allow for Mia to essentially call her child apple pip
I’ve noticed she’s saved a lot of apple tattoos on Pinterest too...didn’t click until these comments about pip and fruit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s gonna name one of her kids Pip and get an apple tattoo 🙄 poor child! I can’t imagine a Pip being taken seriously in a professional situation... why would you do that to your kids just to be “unique” it isn’t unique it’s plain dumb!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I plan to adopt kids and I have names in mind for first and/or middle names. I have a couple of unique ones, but they're not like Arrow or something like Lemon Drop.

Names are for life. I could not imagine my nieces or nephew lumbered with names that will honestly look bad in future. It might be cute and unique, but than newborn will be an 18-year-old at University or in a job before you know it.

Reactions: 15
Why does she repost pics of other peoples kids on her Instagram story? Just think it’s really weird, she’s not friends with these people so what is she actually doing 🥴 if I had kids and posted a pic of them on my socials I’d be freaked out if someone I didn’t know reposted the pic on their story... thoughts??

Reactions: 26
Why does she repost pics of other peoples kids on her Instagram story? Just think it’s really weird, she’s not friends with these people so what is she actually doing 🥴 if I had kids and posted a pic of them on my socials I’d be freaked out if someone I didn’t know reposted the pic on their story... thoughts??
cos they’re gOaLS to her forgetting that she has her own child to focus on

• Haha
She needs to stop using the dictionary as a baby name book, what’s next? little baby Abcde (pronounced “ab-si-dee”) Gilbert?🙄

• Haha
I reckon its Priscilla, she said that 1 celebrity has a daughter called this and Elvis Presley has a daughter called Priscilla 🤣
I think that was his wife’s name . Mia is too qUiRkY to give her child a normal ,pretty name like Priscilla

Reactions: 10
I reckon its Priscilla, she said that 1 celebrity has a daughter called this and Elvis Presley has a daughter called Priscilla 🤣
It’s got to be Apple if she can only think of one celeb with the baby name! I didn’t hear her say that, that cements it for me!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.