Mia Jeal #11 out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else feel like mia is trying to be like Christine Philippa? Like with the body pics and half naked pics with self love captions....

Reactions: 23
She actually said specific instead of pacific in her video - idek why I picked up on it but it says a lot that correct English coming from Mia sounds *hella* weird enough to stand out

Reactions: 9
Okay so for anybody who hasn’t seen her new video she is talking about all these baby names that she loves but acts like a celeb and doesn’t want to reveal one of the ones she might be using for her future girl. So she’s like “so the nickname is pip or pippa but I’m not actually going to tell you the name” like come on she’s not a celeb but she thinks she is
Pipperoni

pepperoni spelt mia jeal style

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Are we now all in agreement that she is lying and there is no fracture? Being a 30 year old woman, you can bet that I would have requested to work from home with my child if she had to be kept on pain medication the entire day. I don't allow anyone else to give her pain medication (is that weird? Anyone else very strange about that?).
And then she says she's planning a tattoo soon and will be getting it while her child with a "fracture" is left at nursery because college only starts at 12. Ummmm then she surely doens't need to go to nursery before then? Why is she in such a hurry to cover her entire body in tattoos? Surely they can wait for 6 weeks Mia? This 30 year old would have waited, I can assure you.

Reactions: 21
mia is gonna be like “so i know that my own name isn’t HELLA unique and different so i’ve decided to change it to something i ABSOLUTELY LOVE, it’s Marzipan Moon Arrow Willa Sage Green Gilbert 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 36
mia is gonna be like “so i know that my own name isn’t HELLA unique and different so i’ve decided to change it to something i ABSOLUTELY LOVE, it’s Marzipan Moon Arrow Willa Sage Green Gilbert 🥰
guys don’t give her ideas she might actually do this 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The new tiktok just why? If a boy or girl or anyone that you fancy really likes you then you’ll be able to know. Posting a tiktok about potentially falling in love will not get their attention in a good way especially with the dead face eye roll

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The new tiktok just why? If a boy or girl or anyone that you fancy really likes you then you’ll be able to know. Posting a tiktok about potentially falling in love will not get their attention in a good way especially with the dead face eye roll
I dont understand the tiktoks saying she wont date people who say let's go out without your daughter why would you introduce somebody to your daughter without getting to know them first 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I dont understand the tiktoks saying she wont date people who say let's go out without your daughter why would you introduce somebody to your daughter without getting to know them first 🤦‍♀️😂
This! I was a teen mum. Single parent too. I didn’t introduce my son to my partner until 6 months of seeing each other. I get not everybody has that option, but she has her mum to watch Mabel, which she clearly uses yet says she doesn’t. Can’t say I agree with this “Mabel needs to come” attitude if she meets men from the Internet. dangerous.

Reactions: 17
This! I was a teen mum. Single parent too. I didn’t introduce my son to my partner until 6 months of seeing each other. I get not everybody has that option, but she has her mum to watch Mabel, which she clearly uses yet says she doesn’t. Can’t say I agree with this “Mabel needs to come” attitude if she meets men from the Internet. dangerous.
Tbh I think it’s more friends who want to go out all the time etc and Mia pretending to be an excellent mother by giving all that up for Mabel. Even though Mia doesn’t actually have any friends who aren’t parents themselves, plus puts Mabel in nursery when she doesn’t need to. All her pretending to be the most caring but laidback mum are bs because we all know Mia’s idea of being a laidback parent is just being lazy.

Reactions: 12
Tbh I think it’s more friends who want to go out all the time etc and Mia pretending to be an excellent mother by giving all that up for Mabel. Even though Mia doesn’t actually have any friends who aren’t parents themselves, plus puts Mabel in nursery when she doesn’t need to. All her pretending to be the most caring but laidback mum are bs because we all know Mia’s idea of being a laidback parent is just being lazy.
She specifically says in a couple of tiktoks about dating and she said she would bring her daughter and they said no so she then was like nope if you date me you date my duaghter

Reactions: 8
With regards to Mia ‘moving out’ do we actually think a private landlord will have her? If she doesn’t pay for anything herself do we think she even has a credit score? It may be different where she lives but I couldn’t even get my first car without having some credit. Just curious to everyone’s opinions as I’m sure everyone has different experiences 😊
On mias application it’ll read
...And that application will go in the bin 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s weird how shes looking at houses to rent, but then says “it’s crazy I just opened my ISA a year ago and now I’m looking at houses”... but the help to buy isa is for purchasing your own house, not renting. I’m lost lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s weird how shes looking at houses to rent, but then says “it’s crazy I just opened my ISA a year ago and now I’m looking at houses”... but the help to buy isa is for purchasing your own house, not renting. I’m lost lol
I think she had just a regular savings isa. The video she posted about having “10k in the bank” is where she talks about it I’m sure

Reactions: 5
Surely she can’t think her help to buy ISA will fund her renting 😂😭 god this girl has a lot she needs to research

Reactions: 6
Her new TikTok. Is that what they are really saying Mia? In the college you started in lockdown. Where everything had been closed since including bars and club? Or are you just trying to be ✨different✨. Not even taking into account that she delayed a year and so a lot of her class won’t even be 18 yet 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.