Mia Jeal #11 out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Mia’s advert voice back with the “I aBsOlUtElY LoVe iT” in her new video 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also has anybody seen keiras video shes took a two weeks break because something was wrong with Oskar and she wanted to give him her whole attention and she took a break from insta Tiktok and youtube, that mia is what a real parent does

Reactions: 23
Was the new vlog just a brag that she’s ‘bagged’ two viewings of houses - that don’t have pictures online?

so naive 😬😬😬😬
The part where she said she doesn’t know much about renting then said a part from what my mum has told me. Oh and that there is a lack of YouTube videos on renting 🤣 this is where all her knowledge comes from YouTube. What an absolute crank. Do some actual research!
I’m looking forward to her “series” on renting, that will be hilarious. “ I can’t believe my landlord expects me to pay for internet, I thought that was a basic human right. Also who knew you had to pay for water, apparently it’s call water rates, who knew” oh and when something goes wrong and her landlord hasn’t fixed it immediately she’ll be calling them every name under the sun on YouTube. I hope while they credit check her they discover her vids to keep tabs on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Already planning future babies when she can hardly take care of the one she’s got right now! Pretty obvious she only enjoys children when they are babies and the moment they reach one it’s GOODBYE! She is sick in the head.

Dumb, neglectful people like her shouldn’t even be mothers. All of this will come back to bite her in a few years time when all her kids end up seeing what an idiot she truly is.

Reactions: 25
does she not have a brain. who in the sane mind thinks normal and nice for a 40 year old man to be called MOON?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My area atleast, on most council houses theres rarely ever photos of the property aside from maybe one of the front of the house. So definitely thinking shes going down the council house route. Nothing wrong with that however i think shes living in a fantasy & trying to upkeep this false image.

Reactions: 25
With regards to Mia ‘moving out’ do we actually think a private landlord will have her? If she doesn’t pay for anything herself do we think she even has a credit score? It may be different where she lives but I couldn’t even get my first car without having some credit. Just curious to everyone’s opinions as I’m sure everyone has different experiences 😊

Reactions: 17
With regards to Mia ‘moving out’ do we actually think a private landlord will have her? If she doesn’t pay for anything herself do we think she even has a credit score? It may be different where she lives but I couldn’t even get my first car without having some credit. Just curious to everyone’s opinions as I’m sure everyone has different experiences 😊
Same where I live if you dont have credit you need a guarantor or 6 months rent up front plus deposit and first months rent, unless her mums being a guarantor for her 🤔

Reactions: 10
My area atleast, on most council houses theres rarely ever photos of the property aside from maybe one of the front of the house. So definitely thinking shes going down the council house route. Nothing wrong with that however i think shes living in a fantasy & trying to upkeep this false image.
Defiantly thinking this, but she mentioned it had 3 bedrooms. In my area the council will only house you in a sized property you need and in Mias case that would be more than likely a 2 bedroom flat.

Reactions: 11
Defiantly thinking this, but she mentioned it had 3 bedrooms. In my area the council will only house you in a sized property you need and in Mias case that would be more than likely a 2 bedroom flat.
I got a 2 bed house witha dining room so could have been 3 bed when I was 17, ( i did spend my whole pregnancy in a hostel though lol) and i do live in a more country area where as my friend got a 1 bed flat with her baby cause she lives in city

Reactions: 4
Yeah I think so to!
She probably doesnt realise with private aswell you have agency fees security deposit plus first months rent, most places would only accept her privately with a guarantor or first 6 months rent, well this is all I got told when I tried private at her age
This was the situation for me and my fella.Without a guarantor it was 6 months up front+deposit+bond and an extra fee to be able to have our indoor cat here.I think there were agency fees on top as well although they may have been included I can't remember.Renting isn't cheap especially privately renting,as the upfront fees rarely leave you with much change from £2000 and thats without any furniture.Also if she gets a council property does she realise it will have no carpet just tiles and no decoration,carpet doesn't come cheap for a whole house

Reactions: 7
I’m confused what kind of house advert wouldn’t have pictures . I’ve been somewhat house hunting too even though I’m not ready and no way in hell would I go to see a house I that has 0 pictures attached .

Reactions: 19
There’s nothing wrong with a council property but I’d just like to bring to attention her video about benefits🤭 way to proud and above everybody else

Reactions: 17
What was the house looking apps that she used to have on her phone

Reactions: 1
Came here to say the same thing - she’s either renting from a HA or looking at council housing. She’s gonna have the shock of her life 🤣

There’s nothing wrong with a council property but I’d just like to bring to attention her video about benefits🤭 way to proud and above everybody else
Is she’s also going to keep trying to make out she’s private renting? It’s sad she feels she needs to. Just own it Mia. No shame in it.

Also, re mabel’s leg and nursery, a ‘30 yr old woman’ would find a way to not send her child in before getting a definitive picture of the issue. Compassionate leave, annual leave, wfh, family help. Hell, even unpaid leave.

Came here to say the same thing - she’s either renting from a HA or looking at council housing. She’s gonna have the shock of her life 🤣

Is she’s also going to keep trying to make out she’s private renting? It’s sad she feels she needs to. Just own it Mia. No shame in it.

Also, re mabel’s leg and nursery, a ‘30 yr old woman’ would find a way to not send her child in before getting a definitive picture of the issue. Compassionate leave, parental leave, annual leave, wfh, family help. Hell, even unpaid leave.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.