Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
looks like i’m back to complaining about the heat. i was so ready to get the autumn coats and pumpkin spiced lattes out 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 8

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
if i have to see another topless man going to the spar with a beer in his hand i’m gonna cry. they also have tattoos that say stuff like ‘god loves me’ or song lyrics on their back (thought that was an important fact).

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Currently sat with an air con unit blasting on me. I hate the heat. Is it winter yet? I’ve been a miserable cow all day.

onlyheretoorbit

VIP Member
Just joining in here as I am utterly miserable. Currently 18 weeks pregnant and my legs and feet constantly feel like swollen, burning hams. Currently have 3 cold showers a day plus wrapping my legs with cold, wet towels all day.

• Sad

Keikochan

VIP Member
Is the heat and humidity making anyone else feel like they're having an almost out of body experience? I think I'm just super dizzy. This is very unpleasant.

• Sad

Hendrix

The only good thing about it is getting clothes hung out to dry!

It’s too hot to sleep, I hate that it’s still pretty light at 10:30-11 when I’m trying to sleep

I hate all the bugs/flies that get in through open windows and doors

I hate being a fat sweaty mess

I hate hay fever!! I think this is my biggest issue with summer, I have terrible hay fever

I hate cooking when it’s hot

This country was not made to have warm weather

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
It's the humidity at night that's the worse. Every night at the moment is humid and uncomfortable. The problem is, I don't particularly want to leave a fan going all night long, but end up having almost no choice.

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
Love the Daily Mail boomer commentary, they think because it was hot one summer in 1976 climate change is a myth and we're all snowflakes