Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennymac

VIP Member
She is getting it out of the way today so she can spend mothers day getting pissed in dundrum

Reactions: 15

trudyjudy007

Chatty Member
I think her latest stories are her starting the ground work for shutting up the robe shop… she’s too exhausted, too much going on..

Iriseyegal

She's disgusting in every sense of the word 🤮
When we travel long haul everything in our cases is cleaned before returning. Cheap as chips to do at resorts and hotels.
Who leaves a case of dirty clothes for a week without opening it and washing them?
She's vile. As for her not caring for her ill Mother, she will regret that.
I'd die if I couldn't look after my elderly Mam. My kids hubby and my sisters family all play a huge part in my Mam's life. They adore seeing her, looking after her and helping her.
Her kids seem to have no relationship with grandparents.
Not a good role model is Miss Mills.

• Heart

Seamus

Chatty Member
Awh lads that's the best I've heard yet! She even has to take the day off today after all the "looking after her mother" IN HOSPITAL ten minutes down the road...I've never heard anything so pathetic 😆😅🤣😅😆
Melissa feck off insta please like a good girl. You are looking even more pathetic by the day which I didn't even think possible for even you!

• Haha

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
I get so annoyed by the begging posts of showing empty products and tagging the company and the PR company.. The blatant begging, shaking the empty bottle. There really needs to be a proper report option, as the scam /fraud one never works 🙄😤

Melmcs

VIP Member
Haven't been on in a long while, fighting a cancer battle! And winning thankfully! Luckily none of my amazing family members and friends were sticking a camera in my face when I was at my absolute worst. Mel's posts annoy me and break my heart at the same time. I agree with everyone here that's posted. We all need to draw a line on what is acceptable and unacceptable on social media. No kids, no posting hospital pics unless it's just yourself. Anyway hello again to all and I'm glad to get back to the tattle life!!!! So nice to read comments from like minded women who know what's really important in life x.
God bless you and welcome back x

I wish you the best of health and to all the ladies here on the same journey.

xxxx

• Heart

allyd

As someone who has watched someone suffer and die, I'm horrified seeing those stories with her mom. How cruel!!

• Heart

Seamus

Chatty Member
Like even our basic tayto sandwiches are spoken about all over the world BUT Melly declares the Irish can't make a decent sandwich! Why doesnt she just f##k off and live in Pakistan with her boyfriend, she could even teach the locals about Ramadan as she's so, so versed on the topic...

• Haha

Harper Riley

VIP Member
She is getting it out of the way today so she can spend mothers day getting pissed in dundrum
Omg you are right. Never thought of that. That bitch definitely won’t be going down Sunday TO SPEND THE DAY melly. Sunday will be for her. Drinking in dundrum is right. She’s the worst. AMA when her mam is gone she can fuck off with the fake tears. I don’t need to see how little she goes down to know she doesn’t care. I know straight from her mouth she can’t stand her mother.

• Wow

captainkirk

Chatty Member
Why oh why is this clown getting gifted cheese & wine from Donnybrook Fair. As if she knows the difference between an easy single and a piece of fine french cheese. 🙄

• Haha

Seamus

Chatty Member
So your mother rings you crying in awful pain and discomfort..... Instead of jumping into your fecking car to go and be with her, you put a statement up on insta and proceed to talk about your disgusting crotch. You are a fecking beast Melissa😡 You should of been on the road hours ago to spend the day with her and give your sister a break. It's not as if you've anything to be doing when you are only getting up out of bed at 10am.

• Angry

Pambono5

Chatty Member
Omg that crap for the girl who is 11. It's like cheap hello kitty.
Funny how she got a temu order and also treated herself to a Stanley cup. Yes a temu version. My teens like Stanley cups. Teens !

• Haha
Reactions: 14

gabbysolis

I’m confused, why would 2 followers leave an ‘anonymous’ card, wouldn’t they just put their names if they’re such avid followers?

Also the spelling of ‘devine’….

• Haha

Seamus

Chatty Member
Melmcs said:
What she showed herself at today is exactly why there are 31 threads on this Cunt. When some one shows you themselves believe them. This is Melissa.
Copying mine too.
Exactly this!
Melissa isn't just the fake hair, handbags,creams upon creams and general BS. She is a very dark, unhinged, narrassist. We cannot forget she knowingly helped break up a marriage and carried on with an affair while a women was pregnant with 3 small kids. She has made fun of her boyfriends ex wife on SM to thousands of people and has tried to garner sympathy from several tragic deaths over the years that had nothing whatsoever to do if her, but somehow she made it all about herself. Her gravely ill mother is the cherry of all the dispicable things she has done throughout the years. There's no coming back from today......I can actually still see that poor woman's face in agony on the bed. Melissa deserves every bit of backlash she gets.

Iriseyegal

That slow cooked spag bol was bought in a packet from M&S
This one is a hypocrite. Banging on about Ramadan yet continues to shop in Marks. Probably purchased Israeli dates for the dwarf to eat.
Get off the stage Mills. You're an absolute disgrace. Your mother has a terminal illness and you're still sitting in the squat lathering on lotions, filming yourself pretending to be a boss bitch.
The stock you're trying to offload is years old and shit quality.
Nutjob 🤦‍♀️

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Still shopping in M & S yet crying over Gaza. Hasn’t her MuSlim partner not told her they are Zionists? The big fat hypocrite.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I ask this every year.
What is the difference in 'opening a fast' and literally cooking an evening meal?

Why the theatrics?!