Melissa Mills #32 He may give Tigs the flutters but to the rest of us he gives the scutters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time to start a new thread for peri Melly.

She's still a bleep. Showing her mother in hospital literally taking a turn. I'm crap at recaps.

Carry on fuckers 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Copying mu post over as I posted just as the last thread was closed.

Melissa looked great back in the day. This must be 7 or 8 years ago. She looked like a normal late 30s / early 40s woman. Plus she looked happy.

I agree sometimes the language on this thread can be out. I totally agree she is a pretentious that but I do have to wonder why she ended up that way.

All the grief she gets for having an affair. She was 18 and he much older, married and is the one the blame should be levelled at.
Nobody knows what he told her or convinced get off but he was the much older married man.

I do feel some of the shite she posts are a cry for help. Her lonelessness is clear but she absolutely doesn't do herself any favours and today's stories are proof of that.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Melmcs said:
What she showed herself at today is exactly why there are 31 threads on this bleep. When some one shows you themselves believe them. This is Melissa.
Copying mine too.
Exactly this!
Melissa isn't just the fake hair, handbags,creams upon creams and general BS. She is a very dark, unhinged, narrassist. We cannot forget she knowingly helped break up a marriage and carried on with an affair while a women was pregnant with 3 small kids. She has made fun of her boyfriends ex wife on SM to thousands of people and has tried to garner sympathy from several tragic deaths over the years that had nothing whatsoever to do if her, but somehow she made it all about herself. Her gravely ill mother is the cherry of all the dispicable things she has done throughout the years. There's no coming back from today......I can actually still see that poor woman's face in agony on the bed. Melissa deserves every bit of backlash she gets.

Reactions: 14
Copying mu post over as I posted just as the last thread was closed.

Melissa looked great back in the day. This must be 7 or 8 years ago. She looked like a normal late 30s / early 40s woman. Plus she looked happy.

I agree sometimes the language on this thread can be out. I totally agree she is a pretentious that but I do have to wonder why she ended up that way.

All the grief she gets for having an affair. She was 18 and he much older, married and is the one the blame should be levelled at.
Nobody knows what he told her or convinced get off but he was the much older married man.

I do feel some of the shite she posts are a cry for help. Her lonelessness is clear but she absolutely doesn't do herself any favours and today's stories are proof of that.
So true, but as a woman in her forties she is still going on like that eighteen year old girl. And her condescending attitude means nobody is heeding any cry for help. It’s blatantly obvious that any friends she made through influencing have abandoned her.

I actually think that naturally she’s a good looking woman!

She has brought it all on herself. I have witnessed her locally clicking fingers in restaurants, barking at staff & the poor girl that does her lashes in golden nails expected to drop everything to suit her. She is ‘too good’ for the parents in hanas school - she is trash!

Reactions: 11
I do agree Melissa did look very well back in the day ( one of the reasons I started following her). Once she got a bit of a following it totally went to her head and her pretentious BS went off the rictor. Remember she would show the gates opening to the first apartment, she was practically letting on that the entire estate was her house! All the other insta huns have changed their style with the times, (perfect example is pippa who gave her the shout out and got her a following in the first place) but Melly just is stagnant. As someone else said there's a very good reason none of yhe many insta huns have anything to do with her now.

She’s very insecure about her looks and aging

It’s like looking at a different person in those old Kildare picture because we are shown her whole face!

We only see weird angled extreme closeups of her oily mug now cap on sunglasses on hoodie collar pulled up

She’s hiding for about 5 years now
Hiding in plain sight

That’s actually really sad

Reactions: 13
I feel sorry for her and annoyed in equal measures. If she dropped the ridiculous clothes, pretending to be rich and using her mums illness for engagement she could actually have decent content. There is a gap for influencer in their late 40s.

Well all of yesterday’s posts just sum her up perfectly will post everyone else’s bad news just to get views and then straight after tags Kildare village to remind them of a paid job from years ago. She won’t even show her full face but she is happy to post hospital photos of her Mom. Why have Kildare Village never asked her back … why does she never have any paid posts… her followers clearly don’t rate her either .. surely now the last few sheep have seen what she is really like.

So true, but as a woman in her forties she is still going on like that eighteen year old girl. And her condescending attitude means nobody is heeding any cry for help. It’s blatantly obvious that any friends she made through influencing have abandoned her.

I actually think that naturally she’s a good looking woman!
Maybe she was back in the day but I see her around Dundrum alot and she is far from good looking, I only recognise her by her wig and big coats, even on the hottest day of the year she wears leggings and puffer coats 🙄

Reactions: 7
To me she is clearly mentally unstable, she has to
be? She is obsessed with posting fake stories, pretending to be wealthy, can’t accept that getting older is natural instead she injects her lips & wears wigs in the hope she will still look young, instead she just looks ridiculous. The posting of her sick Mother, No happy, normal human would do that. she must have massive anxiety about what her future holds. When the kids leave & if he decided to do a runner, she would be seriously be up tit creek. Unless she has savings (doubtful) she cld find herself in the dole office & living back in Tullamore. She doesn’t even have real diamonds or designer bags to pawn. I would absolutely hate to be in that situation. And after the posting of her Mother I have zero sympathy for her.

She has brought it all on herself. I have witnessed her locally clicking fingers in restaurants, barking at staff & the poor girl that does her lashes in golden nails expected to drop everything to suit her. She is ‘too good’ for the parents in hanas school - she is trash!
Some of them parents im sure have the own home and not living a fake lifestyle like miss mills never bari

Reactions: 4
As someone who has watched someone suffer and die, I'm horrified seeing those stories with her mom. How cruel!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her Mother like her kids should be strictly off limits IMO. It really is the lowest of the low. Instahuns would usually say they were taking time away to deal with a personal family matter. Or just not air that family news on SM. But to make it content and take a photo of her mother is a new low.

Wow I’m shocked by the photo of her poor mother in a hospital bed.

Absolute shame on her for posting that. Her poor mother is being examined and looks in pain and this absolute 🔔 end decides it’s time for a boomerang has she lost the plot.

Wouldn’t you love to email all those online magazines saying Melissa Mills Bari causes uproar after posting inappropriate photo of sick mother.

She is nothing but a tacky, home-wrecker who has no style, no taste and no common sense by the stories she posted. And she really does need a dose of reality.

Part of me would love to email the screenshots of her other half breaking his fast to their local mosque and maybe then he will talk some sense into her about posting things that shouldn’t be posted.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just noticed there, she must of been dropped by the management company. No trace of them on her bio anymore!

• Haha
#drinksensibly 🤣🤣🤣🤣 while she slugs out of a glass of wine on a Thursday evening with massive black drinking bags under her alcoholic eyes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why oh why is this clown getting gifted cheese & wine from Donnybrook Fair. As if she knows the difference between an easy single and a piece of fine french cheese. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
does she even realise how much of a crutch drinking is for her in her everyday life, she nearly always has a bottle open by 5pm. she never gives it a rest, especially after a 2 week holiday where by the looks of her stories from Mauritius she drank like a fish, you would give it a rest when you got back. the black tired eyes on her😳

Reactions: 10
She's the (type) to think she will gain sympathy for the dark eyes because people will think she's up the walls over her mother but tattle know she's just a dipso and couldn't care about the her poor mother her crappy holiday proved yhis

Reactions: 7