Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Applesnoranges

And the size of her big feet/toes in ballet slippers, so not ideal big men’s feet, that’s why she keeps hitting her big toe while pissed they are HUGE, like canal boats, basket ball player feet

Melmcs

VIP Member
Yes. I’m always saying this. It’s in her stories all the time too. This weird side claw thing going on and a shirt or top pulled down over half her hand. What is she trying to achieve with it. ? There has to be something behind this. Is this something rich people so that she’s trying to emulate? Because that’s usually it.
Its just cos She is a Dickhead! An alcoholic washed up POOR Mistress with nothing in her life.

Imagine all the hopes and dreams She had when he "rescued" her from her slum. WELL that's working out well eh? She is a nothing person. When you sleep with the Dogs you get fleas.

#wheres Azhole

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
It was 2 years ago because my daughter is a few months younger than Myhana. I remember being livid over it when she makes such a song and dance over her moooslim kids to then make a mockery of communion.
Ye was thinking it was a year or 2 ago

captainkirk

Chatty Member
Why is Donnybrook Fair gifting her wine when she has a very obvious dysfunctional relationship with alcohol?
I would like to know the answer to this. Like why on earth is she still on distribution lists for anything anymore? Who’s books is she on?