Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
God bless her, I’m 3 hours into my working day, taking a break and see this one’s greatest achievement is that her Stanley cup fits in her car.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Swigwam

Chatty Member
This poor fool sitting in the fake office with the fake orders and the fake sunglasses on indoors and the hood up 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Peonyrose

VIP Member
And luckily she didn’t have to buy her mother slippers as she got some sent to her for free. Phew. I mean she can’t afford batteries, so slippers are way out of budget.

Reactions: 17

Napamermaid

Charity box for gaza full of her bullshit serums.
Jesus christ kids are starving out there. Im actually seeing red at her stupidity
Is she for real, seriously

• Heart
  • Wow

Moniker

VIP Member
Uncanny resemblance alright

RXPJmy8TY3pDxF5kOF7ZmkrUhvuP_kEZsNhpJyxCHzliXaM_0V.jpg
newspress-collage-22665531-1686589934990.jpg

---
Main difference is that Daniella has a millionaire ex-husband and Mel has a penniless dwarf that's someone else's ex-husband.

• Haha

Moniker

VIP Member
But does Martha have a boyfriend? Or an incredible knowledge of sandwiches, and how to make them? Does Martha live in Foxrock? Does Martha dine in Dunne & Crecenzi and know to ask for Richard whilst there? Does Martha play with a dolls house? Does Martha have a Depop where she can sell all her designer items?
Does Martha have saloman for dinner?
Has Martha ascended from the Compton of Tullamore to the glitz of a St. John of God-adjacent squat?
Is Martha's prodigious offspring a Picasso-in-waiting?
Is Martha a boss bitch inured to the incessant bleep of a fire alarm's dead battery?

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
Her morning voice.. more like croaky hungover alcoholic voice

That is exactly what alcos sound like. Foghorns.

" l am not medically professional" eh no! You are not professionally anything!

Go see your Mother you fuckwit.

intoresting

VIP Member
If you report her items on Depop as counterfeit- she will have to prove they are real if not her account will get deleted!

• Haha

Tazzie

Chatty Member
Lads saw her in her natural habitat this morning in DD I was in Zara kids and there she was browsing around with the massive jacket leggings cap and sambas (god her feet are huge!) anyway does she not realize how comical she looks 🤦‍♀️ she honestly thinks she a celeb dressing that way 😄 and again looks nothing like her filtered pics it’s like she has no nose and just a chin flat like a boxers nose how in gods name is she not sick to death of DD
Oh Gerry O, be prepared for a public call-out.. how dare you be in the same place. she called me out for a lot less 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Harper Riley

VIP Member
The hand holding bullshit actually made me feel sick. I’m not even exaggerating. Felt sick. I know we know she’s not right in the head but Jesus Christ.

storminagcup

Chatty Member
Time to start a new thread for peri Melly.

She's still a cunt. Showing her mother in hospital literally taking a turn. I'm crap at recaps.

Carry on fuckers 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Nopatience

VIP Member
I am beginning to think this one has really crossed into the realms of madness, the signs were always there but heading to visit her mam with her freckles drawn on has to be the maddest thing she has ever said. The mother is obviously very unwell but all that is concerning her daughter is a freckle pen.

Balooba

VIP Member
My favourite part of her Ramadan stories is definitely the end but overall it’s the blatant hypocrisy. Serving M&S pre made food to Muslims. Showing food when Muslims were asked not to due to Palestinians not having any. Making out cooking dinner on a nightly basis is somehow like breaking rocks all day. Celebrating Easter, the highlight of the Christian calendar, during Ramadan. She’s both tone deaf and highly ignorant.

• Heart
Money must be really tight for her to be selling all her fakes.

It’s not like she’s got loads of money and is constantly buying new designer items. So you’d understand her getting rid of some older pieces.

It’s very obvious money is tight and she is being forced to sell things.

Tbh she gives me Martha vibes, the fake life, the terrible spelling, the only main difference is Martha was in a pub all day and didn’t drink, Tigs is never in the pub but always drinks 😂

- Sent from Iphone

• Haha

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Martha also had better style 🙈
And better spelling...
Martha also had a better grip on reality than Tigs...
But does Martha have a boyfriend? Or an incredible knowledge of sandwiches, and how to make them? Does Martha live in Foxrock? Does Martha dine in Dunne & Crecenzi and know to ask for Richard whilst there? Does Martha play with a dolls house? Does Martha have a Depop where she can sell all her designer items?

• Haha

Harper Riley

VIP Member
Turned the filter off my bollocks. Went to see her mother my bollocks. Doesn’t know what she was diagnosed with my bollocks.

Also she got carboxy for the laugh because she doesn’t need it. The way she gets Botox but doesn’t need it.
She does nothing but tell lies. Very same as her ma. She’s know for it.