Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nkomoagogo

She's lying down in agony I presume after putting her back out but as she was falling she managed to grab her lip gloss and lip liner and overdraw her lips before she plummeted to the couch. It's an Easter miracle. Also....record a sad pitiful video...look down..hand to forehead...stop recording.. save it to stories..watch back..and pat yourself on the back.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Gerry o

VIP Member
Lads saw her in her natural habitat this morning in DD I was in Zara kids and there she was browsing around with the massive jacket leggings cap and sambas (god her feet are huge!) anyway does she not realize how comical she looks 🤦‍♀️ she honestly thinks she a celeb dressing that way 😄 and again looks nothing like her filtered pics it’s like she has no nose and just a chin flat like a boxers nose how in gods name is she not sick to death of DD

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Will someone roll melissa a fucking joint and leave it outside her not forever home
To calm her the fuck down
All the bleeding tablets

Take the patch correctly
Don't drink
Exercise
Get some fucking fresh air

quickbook

Chatty Member
Sh
And the same again this morning - 12pm and she’s lying in bed in her robe. Neither washed nor dressed. Whole weekend wasted.
She has no consideration for her sick mother yet when she visits for 10 minutes we are subjected to disrespectful content and indecent photos of her mother and her thanking her “audience” for all the messages. Go visit your mother. Batch cook her some wholesome, nutritious, freezable meals. Take her out for fresh air. Let your children get to know her. F**k the 💩 tan and the hours of primping and preening. Self indulgent, selfish and shameless

• Heart
A glorious day and evening yesterday. You think she’d take the kids to the park, beach or something nope. Dundrum and the cinema. Those poor kids must live a very sad life.

I remember sunny days growing up, either we where taken out somewhere to enjoy it or my mother would decide to do a big spring clean and we’d be told to go out and play with our friends instead of sitting inside.

She doesn’t take those poor children anywhere, I cant remember any time I’ve seen her take them out for the day, be it a walk, to Tayto park or anywhere.It’s not like you need money to go out and enjoy the nice weather.

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
She’s on a roll today - Another Melly clanger talking about the bottle return scheme 🤣🤣

“it is by far the worst thing the Irish government has ever implemented in Irish history”

WOW 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Wow

Seamus

Chatty Member
Every day she makes a pure gowl out of herself but today I think may of beat all! No one in Ireland can make a sandwich as its all about presentation for her!.....Well thicko, if I am spending my hard earned money on a sandwich I want it to taste good and I certainly don't care about any stupid ridiculous presentation.
The Irish are known all over the world for our sandwiches, just the other day I seen on an Irish/American FB page where reems of people were reminiscing about "the funeral sandwiches" as I call them and wishing they had one.
What a tool this one really is, like it's far from fancy sandwiches she was reared. Wouldn't surprise me if twas sugar sandwiches she had going to school🤯 F##k of Melly, go pour yourself another glass of wine girl...

Reactions: 15

Seamus

Chatty Member
Omg she's hit a new low today sending cards to herself😆🤣😆🤣😆
Like I am fully aware there are plenty of Martha's in the world but even Martha would sign her name to it and not use capital letters to hide her writing!
Tigs is her own Martha🙉 There is zero chance even the most deranged of the deranged would go to the bother of sending a card, use all capitals, poor spelling, sign it anonymous and send to an absolute nobody.
The woman needs to be signed in somewhere at this point!!!

• Haha

Peonyrose

VIP Member
What did the sushi place do to deserve the veiled threat?!
Also, usually when people have to state they ‘have a really really really good sense of humour’ that means they don’t. Other people get to decide if a person has a good sense of humour, it’s not something you can put on a CV or make part of your personality.
Oh Melly, you dumbass.

• Haha

Pambono5

Chatty Member
She said shes gettint it over 15 years, however around 5 years ago said she had nothing only good genes and proceeded to post a picture of her mother.
A good liar needs a good memory

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
To all the super women out there doing it all. And she’s putting on an eyebrow. Fuck off.
😂😂 Doing it all ———

Getting up at midday.
Slather in oils and creams till lunch.
Trowel on make up
Eat lunch in Urban.
Ignore hobby “business” going down the tubes
Ignore extremely ill mother.
Swan around DTC pretending to be a celebrity
Dinner handed to you by Richard
Hammered by 7pm
Slump in front of telly till next morning…..and repeat.

• Haha
  • Heart

Melmcs

VIP Member
She forgot to add "by the time they open their fast, I am on my 3rd bottle of wine".

Ugh do we have to endure her peeling back lids off M&S tubs of pre chopped fruit ans stupid table settings again.

Will she never stop ffs. And no you are not married to a Mooslem man, you are not married at all you twat!

• Haha