Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Well it looks like Leo took Melly’s sage wisdom on board.
Leo was clearly inspired by Mel's speech this morning and decided that she was in fact correct that - 'There are so many corrupt people running our governments. Its actually frightening, genuinely frightening' and stepped down as a result of her strong and passionate words.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Moniker

VIP Member
There was literally no context to her speech yesterday...the stories before were her in the office talking about her mother, and the stories after she is advertising her baseball caps? Then she randomly launches in to -

'There are so many corrupt people running our governments. Its actually frightening, genuinely frightening.
Anytime I check in on the news... I don't know if I'm shocked anymore.

We are all in the same boat, and physically sick and gobsmacked with whats going on.

I know there are lots of people who come on stories and you won't hear any of that crap, but this is the reality of what is going on and we are not flooding our feeds with it, but we are all very conscious of it'

WHAT IS SHE TALKING ABOUT?!
Reckon she drunkenly punched in a few buzzwords to Chat GPT and it produced that. It's like AI but without the I part.
Melly is all artificial and no intelligence.

• Haha
  • Heart

Princesssun

Chatty Member
On this beautiful day she decides to go to Dundrum where she spends every other weekend, pasta for lunch and then the cinema 🤯 those poor kids. Would it kill her to go to a park or the beach or just chill on her balcony or whatever. Or better still head down to the mother with a picnic and chill in her garden? F@cking weird. .

Pambono5

Chatty Member
Absolutely disgusting posting photos of her poor sick mother god love her.
Have just been through something similar which unfortunately ended last week and I would never ever even dream of posting a picture of my sick parent at their sickest , most vulnerable and honestly looking the worst they ever have in their whole life. I'm not even surprised just disgusted.

• Heart

LennonRoad

VIP Member
The Salomon on Knowledge of Tiggy Iconic and needs to be in a thread title somehow

Her notions are grand but her intellect is small,
A Saloman of knowledge? she's not at all
---
Omg I can’t even listen to her story but I did catch another classic Tigism
“ I could butterfly it up but I want to be transparent “

Butterfly?!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ratsout

VIP Member
She tries to be so posh, so upper middle class and tries to give off an air of grandeur (that means a feeling or look of high status Melly) but she’s trash.

All of her luxury PRODUCTSSSSS are gifted. All of her luxury designer handbags are fakes because BEST believe she’d do an unboxing to rub it in “the fuckers face”

She thinks she’s better than everyone because she doesn’t shop in Penneys. Love, the majority of your clothes are still high street.. like every other woman you look down your nose on.. only difference is theirs aren’t on the credit card..

She thinks she’s better than everyone else because she doesn’t get takeaways.. but still eats at chain restaurants but tries to make it seem like it’s expensive.. I’ve often gone to Musashi for my lunch in work.. (that’s when you leave the house at 8am and don’t come back until 7pm Melly. Not the 1hr dash at midday to the storage unit and wiggle the mouse in time with the beeping fire alarm and call it day)

Her page and engagement is dead because everyone can see through her like the big windows she’ll never get in her forever home. Her life is empty. It’s Groundhog Day. 10am lather of gifted creams, 12pm dash to the storage unit tax right off she calls a business, 2pm glass of wine in dunnes and crescenzi and the lonely drive back home to her squat, pull the curtains and cuddling the lamp watching Netflix on her iPad sized TV.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
i saw her in Dunnes yesterday evening!
Wow - so many questions!!

What's she like in person?! Does she look the same as online?
Was she bossing the staff around?
Did she ask the manager why they were stocking Chinese chicken?
What are the extensions like in person?
Was she wearing an oversized jacket?
Was she wearing an oversized hoodie?
Was she wearing oversized sunglasses?
Was she wearing her Veja runners?
Dis she have First Born and Myhana with her?
Was she eating a sandwich made by an Irish person who hasn't a clue how to make a sandwich?
Was she buying ready meals and pre cut fruit?
Did she look exhausted from all the cooking and fast opening she has been doing lately?

• Haha

User141

Chatty Member
My sister in law borrowed it to me… how is she that fucking thick iv never in my life heard anyone speak like that

• Haha
  • Wow

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
There was literally no context to her speech yesterday...the stories before were her in the office talking about her mother, and the stories after she is advertising her baseball caps? Then she randomly launches in to -

'There are so many corrupt people running our governments. Its actually frightening, genuinely frightening.
Anytime I check in on the news... I don't know if I'm shocked anymore.

We are all in the same boat, and physically sick and gobsmacked with whats going on.

I know there are lots of people who come on stories and you won't hear any of that crap, but this is the reality of what is going on and we are not flooding our feeds with it, but we are all very conscious of it'

WHAT IS SHE TALKING ABOUT?!

• Haha

Lyrac

What do you love most about my Ramadan stories ..... eh when you stop them . She reminds me of my goldfish 🐠

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Melly can’t lie straight in the bed.

Flat out minding her mother = Hospital minding her mother

Opening fast for her boyf = Cooking a normal dinner/sis in law cooking dinner

Running a business = Running a business into the ground

Beautiful skin/hair/nails = Spends 38 hours per month trying to achieve that.

Happily married = Living with her boyf with nothing to her name

• Haha
  • Heart

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Hey Melly, want to help Gaza?! STOP SUPPORTING ZIONIST SHOPS like M&S, Zara, H&M and Starbucks! McDonalds gives free food to IDF soldiers before they start murdering as well.
So fuck off with your fundraiser, with your privileged western life. Stick that in your iftar.

• Heart
This is my favourite month of Melly's year, I LOVE how she dresses the table, opens those packets of fruit salad from M&S and generally gives herself a heart attack giving huge amounts of praise to her "husband" and first born for doing what millions of Muslims all over the world do without asking for praise.

Nkomoagogo

Ah Peony, sure she’d have to pay to go to a class 🤣
And where would she find the time with all the blowups, blowouts and photo editing…..
Blow ups and blow outs galore but unfortunately for Azhar blow jobs are no more.....

• Haha