Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seamus

Chatty Member
She really is intellectually challenged....what a stupid statement to make "If your kids read books, honestly please keep buying them books" WTF is she on about.....does she really think her viewers are as thick as herself or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I've never seen someone mind herself as well as melly does!!!!
Between the nail appointments, constantly getting her hairdone/extensions, coffee out everyday, lathering herself in creams daily, glasses of wine every evening, dining in Dunne and Crescenzi...

When does she not mind herself!?

• Haha

memyselfi

VIP Member
Legs up on the bed 12pm in the day I had 4 meetings under my belt at that stage and a morning workout and dropped kids to school!

Seamus

Chatty Member
Isn't myhana so, so ,so lucky.....like there's so many 10 year old girls out there having to get extensions🤯 Jesus she is f##king deranged!

• Haha

Harper Riley

VIP Member
I assume this package is not going to Gaza but to some sort of raffle type thing to raise donations for Gaza? I hope 🤦🏻‍♀️. It's her English in the post that’s hard to decipher to know if that’s what she means.

Peonyrose

VIP Member
The ‘Givenchy’ sliders have minor defects…because they are fake.
I absolutely hate visible logos on items, it just screams tacky.

• Heart

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
So she’s changed from a 75mg patch to a 75mg gel and she thinks her symptoms will improve. Now I didn’t do honours maths but is she not getting delivery of the same amount of the drug only now in a gel instead of a patch?

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
I can count on ONE hand the amount of times since 2016 when I followed her, that she’s taken them to a playground, a beach or a park in Ireland
It’s so bizarre

they have literally grown up inside the walls of Dundrum town centre

I remember she used to dump Hana in the creche in dundrum too and go shopping -
Yep they’ll have many happy childhood memories…. of the water fountain display that they can watch from the inside of Dunne and Crescenzis, the cinema on the hottest days of the year, the steps outside Butlers coffee. AND they will always have Richard and the creche to thank for raising them…..

• Haha

midmom

Here’s a question! At some stage do you plan on learning how to spell extensions or will you continuously tag Ceira Lambert with your hair extentions ?

• Haha

uncleted

VIP Member
My favourite part of ramadam was her showing her husband on holidays last year not fasting and eating
Had a thought yesterday, I started following her randomly around 2017. Little did I know, on that fateful day, I was signing myself up for years upon years of comedy gold. We need a wiki for these. There’s too many to keep track of at this stage 😂
If only I could change my user name… hiimnotwithmymumdadandbrother👋
or TAZZIESARMY, Oil’dupabroad, SpeshulDrinkz, Dunn&CrezcenziFrenzi

• Haha

LennonRoad

VIP Member
She’s very insecure about her looks and aging

It’s like looking at a different person in those old Kildare picture because we are shown her whole face!

We only see weird angled extreme closeups of her oily mug now cap on sunglasses on hoodie collar pulled up

She’s hiding for about 5 years now
Hiding in plain sight

That’s actually really sad

ny_style

VIP Member
I don’t get the big deal she makes of Ramadan, a friend of mine is married to a Muslim and they don’t carry on like this, he just stays a little later in the office, comes home and has his dinner! None of this “opening the fast” nonsense! And we all know Melly filmed and posted him eating during the day last year on their holidays during Ramadan which makes them look like complete 🤡🤡
She makes a song and dance about it because she has nothing else going on in her life.

Luckydogbk

Chatty Member
The big happy fake filtered head on her in those stories, she’s manic in them because Id say the hospital gave her a prescription for xanax & tld her fuk off. Nothing wrong with her at all only all the alcohol she consumes probably gave her palpitations. Fake accent makes me laugh so much because she drops it every now & then ! i.e “dis & dat” imagine talking about ur sick Mother & then prattle on about urself? Shes a fuckn lunatic.