Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pambono5

Chatty Member
Going between buying the child a care bear and over priced skin care. One minute she's a baby, next she's a teen

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
My favourite part is where she makes Ramadan all about her and congratulates herself every day, makes out that SHE is the one making the sacrifice by opening pre cooked meals.

• Haha

Ratsout

VIP Member
She’s pushing 50 why is she still insisting that she gets baby Botox 😭 no shame in Botox just own it rather than trying to pretend she gets this “baby Botox”

Iriseyegal

That jacket is as ridiculous as Miss Mills is. Nearly 50 and dressing like a teenager 🤦‍♀️
When will this one cop the f?*k onto herself.

She hasn't a clue about fashion or style. I rather buy quality clothing that lasts and can be worn with different outfits. Fast fashion is not "cool"

Miss Mills you need to give up the aul "influencer" gig. Ya influence NOBODY 🤣
---
Not just your basic saloman it's teriyaki saloman 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She's as thick as a plank. Probably pissed this evening skulling wine on her own with the battery lamp to add atmosphere 🤦‍♀️

Luckydogbk

Chatty Member
To me she is clearly mentally unstable, she has to
be? She is obsessed with posting fake stories, pretending to be wealthy, can’t accept that getting older is natural instead she injects her lips & wears wigs in the hope she will still look young, instead she just looks ridiculous. The posting of her sick Mother, No happy, normal human would do that. she must have massive anxiety about what her future holds. When the kids leave & if he decided to do a runner, she would be seriously be up shit creek. Unless she has savings (doubtful) she cld find herself in the dole office & living back in Tullamore. She doesn’t even have real diamonds or designer bags to pawn. I would absolutely hate to be in that situation. And after the posting of her Mother I have zero sympathy for her.

getoutofhere

I don’t get the big deal she makes of Ramadan, a friend of mine is married to a Muslim and they don’t carry on like this, he just stays a little later in the office, comes home and has his dinner! None of this “opening the fast” nonsense! And we all know Melly filmed and posted him eating during the day last year on their holidays during Ramadan which makes them look like complete 🤡🤡

Melmcs

VIP Member
Leave your poor fucking Mother alone!! Stop parading her on social media. You dont own her, she is not your property to tout for sympathy and likes on Insta.

You vile piece of shit!!!

• Heart

Seamus

Chatty Member
Give over swiggy, there is absolutely no one asking you questions about your two road kill eyebrows! If anything, if a question was to be put to you, its where you got yours done so they can avoid there like the plague...

• Haha

Harper Riley

VIP Member
Ah lads . She’s wearing her retainer today to over exaggerate a lisp to let on that’s why she was slurring last night 🤣🤣🤣. You have to give it to her. But we are way smarter. lol.
Waiting to see if she is just going to leave it there and we come to our own conclusions or if she’s going to say oh guys I’m wearing my retainer 24 hours a day right now because I’ve been so bad. I could write it for her. Lol

petal1

VIP Member
What kind of a sentence is this?!
"Finally went to the hospital To still have the pain but they have ruled out more serious illnesses that i thought it was"

• Haha

Seamus

Chatty Member
I'm not a violent person in anyway shape or form, but I have such irrational thoughts of wanting someone to give her a good slap. She is the biggest bit#h of a woman I have ever come across. So glad it worked out well for her that her mothers in tallaght!! Omg she is such a vile piece of dirt.
My poor friend has a parent gravely ill at the moment. She's 3 young kids and works 30 hrs per week. Thankfully she has siblings that can rotate shifts but she has to drive an hour every evening after finishing work and sorting the kids to the hospital and is there till 11/12 every night and is also there weekend days. She is both mentally and physically exhausted and this has gone on weeks. Her parent doesn't have long so she's taken time off this week to be there round the clock but still gets her kids up and out in the morning and all that goes with that. Then you have this c u next Tuesday..... there's no words good enough to describe the cretin.

Balooba

VIP Member
Her Mother like her kids should be strictly off limits IMO. It really is the lowest of the low. Instahuns would usually say they were taking time away to deal with a personal family matter. Or just not air that family news on SM. But to make it content and take a photo of her mother is a new low.

Eimer O Reilly

Well all of yesterday’s posts just sum her up perfectly will post everyone else’s bad news just to get views and then straight after tags Kildare village to remind them of a paid job from years ago. She won’t even show her full face but she is happy to post hospital photos of her Mom. Why have Kildare Village never asked her back … why does she never have any paid posts… her followers clearly don’t rate her either .. surely now the last few sheep have seen what she is really like.

Total contradiction just like herself. Bangs on about Ramadan and reasons for fasting yet buys Easter eggs and the kids partake in it too.
Goes to show how clueless she is .
Claims she's shadow banned for lack of interaction 😅 No Miss Mills, your content is brutal and no one engaged coz they've better things to be at!
She needs to give up thinking she's an influencer. She's as fake as the wig, lips, lashes and yard brushes that are supposed to be eyebrows 😂
She just caught herself out lying by mentioning the shadow ban. Especially after she mentioned she’d 100s of DMs about her battery powered lamp.

Liars need a good memory and this one doesn’t have that.

• Haha

Seamus

Chatty Member
God she is so obnoxious, you just couldn't feel sorry for her...
Got her face pumped even though "nurse Marsha" said she didn't need it and got around her eye done even tough she's no wrinkles cause she's so so good with her skin!
Major red flag there! Either Swiggy is talking out her arse as usual or "Nurse Marsha" is unethical, pumping shite into someone face who doesn't need it. Either way there's no way in hell you'd get me near that clear skin place after Swigs emplying a bunch of unethical cowboys are working there. Any professional worth their salt and work ethnically would not treat/inject someone with something they don't need.