Melanie Murphy #7 Phantom of the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can get behind that. I’m doing 100,000 steps in February to raise money for Barnardos too. I was going to give to Pieta House but the way they’ve treated their organization recently they can shite. Good man Thomas.

Reactions: 11
I can get behind that. I’m doing 100,000 steps in February to raise money for Barnardos too. I was going to give to Pieta House but the way they’ve treated their organization recently they can shite. Good man Thomas.
My friend just finished doing her steps for Barnardos

Reactions: 5
Something tells me Mel's been seeing all the critisism about not putting her money where her mouth is when it comes to her "advocacy". Better late than never. I'm happy she's finally helping, but knowing she's loosing followers daily due to her "covid research" makes this bittersweet. She's clearly trying to clean up her image.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Something tells me Mel's been seeing all the critisism about not putting her money where her mouth is when it comes to her "advocacy". Better late than never. I'm happy she's finally helping, but knowing she's loosing followers daily due to her "covid research" makes this bittersweet. She's clearly trying to clean up her image.
Yes I'd say there's more to it than raising money for the kids ,she didn't even mention the mother and baby homes it'll push her profile up a notch or two.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel I might get a lot of hate for this BUT

Where was Melanie's energy for linking to fundraisers durning BLM? Also when she linked a Fabletics advert durning BLM to how "diverse" they are, where was the donation from that cheque? Oh wait, there wasn't. No adsense donated from videos either.

This past year gone and this year she has done ONE fundraiser. ONE for Beaumont hospital. So all that whining about who's suffering durning lockdown means jack tit. It's empty words when's she's done sweet duck all to support ANY services via her platform or get involved in fundraisers.

Fair play to Thomas, Yeah...but I think people are forgetting it was Thomas who has undertaken it NOT Mel. She simply used her platform to share it.

Would barnardos have gotten the airtime on Mel's platform if her husband hasn't become involved? NO IT WOULDN'T HAVE.

She's done nothing via her platform for charities for the entirely of 2020. With the reach she has, granted not that large she could have done so much.

Instead ,Melanie insulted essential workers calling them "karens" and undermines the hard work of frontline staff durning a pandemic by using her platform to share tinfoil theories.

I'm not going to clap for Mel for sharing a fundraiser to support her husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The discussions about easing lockdown rules, to allow for a few more personal freedoms and the effects lockdown has on people's mental health and economic situations are valid ones to have. That is, if, and only if, the participants in these discussions have some expertise and common sense and/or are able to view the world from a standpoint where they themselves and their problems aren't the centre of the world and their well-being isn't the only thing to consider.
It really sucks that people are losing their livelihoods and are looking into the abyss economically and psychologically after this year, there is absolutely no doubt about that. I don't think anyone would argue with that. And it doesn't help that many of the most affected industries are ones where work situations are precarious for many to begin with (like the restaurant industry, tourism, service industry etc.). But, like mentioned before, that was a problem before covid as well and should be addressed from the root. Not paying people a living wage is a huge problem and not offering adequate mental health services is an equally big one. There is no denying that situations are desperate, but these same people in many cases are the ones that would be most exposed if lockdown rules eased and at the same times would be the ones who can least afford being sick for weeks or months on end. So easing lockdown rules will not change this fundamental problem like she pretends it will. It's not like she would stand in a cafe, shop or restaurants for 8-10 hours a day serving customers and dealing with people refusing to put a mask on.
Melanie doesn't give a flying duck about any of that. She wants to go to the gym for her "reset", have coffee in cafes, see her friends and have her hubby fly big and important planes (all understandable desires, but not in any measure enough to validate her demands for easement). There are so many ways that she could give support to the businesses and community around her suffering because of covid, if that was the real concern. She does have a platform, not a massively huge one, but a lot bigger than my tiny soapbox and even I try to do what I can.
She brings up mental health and the toll isolation and separation had on everyone struggling, which is good and important for sure. But at the same time God knows what's going on in her relationship with her little sister who is apparently doing really badly. I don't wanna speculate about the situation or give judgement about something that I am not privy to, but it doesn't really look like a supportive sitaution from Melanie's side. At least from the outside.

Just in the beginning she has a montage of the times she’s drunk and it’s so odd. The black and white effect especially lol. I hope I don’t come across as invalidating but everything with her seems so fraudulent
She's such a POSER!!! 🤢🤮

Reactions: 6
I’ve always liked Thomas and thought that he’s a nice guy. Just because Thomas is a good person doesn’t mean Melanie is. Thomas is doing it not Melanie.

Reactions: 9
Dreaming of your child being your best friend when he’s 30.... CUCKOO!!!!
RUN MILO RUN!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not a chance he had a hair transplant like he’s as bald as a coot ffs 🤦‍♀️ looks no different to the way it did before. I’ve no issue with men being bald btw just wondering why she wasted money on it when his hair doesn’t look any different, unless they only did half a job

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
.... her baby is going for a massage?! They’re bringing their 3/4 month old child to an adult who sees multiple people a day for a massage?!

In this health climate?? bleeping idiot.
Is it not Thomas was massaging him after his bath?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
.... her baby is going for a massage?! They’re bringing their 3/4 month old child to an adult who sees multiple people a day for a massage?!

In this health climate?? bleeping idiot.
Right? For the sake of being "quirky" and "mommy goal" bs, she'll defy everything... can't relate to this muppet!

Reactions: 2
Is it not Thomas was massaging him after his bath?
That would make sense but the phrase “taking him for his baby massage” make it seem like it’s outside the house. Hopefully it’s that.

side note: whys the he’s capitalized? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That would make sense but the phrase “taking him for his baby massage” make it seem like it’s outside the house. Hopefully it’s that.

side note: whys the he’s capitalized? 😂
She filmed the sound of the baby giggling while being massaged that’s how I know but I don’t think close contact services are open anyway 😂 but you’d never know with her.

Reactions: 8
Just in the beginning she has a montage of the times she’s drunk and it’s so odd. The black and white effect especially lol. I hope I don’t come across as invalidating but everything with her seems so fraudulent
She's just so dramatic about it, most people go through a phase in their teens and 20's of partying and drinking, and most naturally grow out of it as they grow older. Few have to make a song and dance for attention and sympathy like she does. More a problem with hypochondria than alcohol Melanie!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The amount of issues she’s going to project on her son and other future children is scary to think about. Do we think Thomas is aware, will leave or just enables her lmao?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.