Melanie Murphy #7 Phantom of the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she doesn’t want to show her sons face because she doesn’t want people at school to know her kid but she has that video of her singinggg omg. She also did an amazing video where she talked about how different she is to other people because she shops at charity shops. Our poly bi anti vaxer queen
This has really put me in the mood to watch that video of her having a clear out where her sister is just dragging her fashion sense the whole time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she doesn’t want to show her sons face because she doesn’t want people at school to know her kid but she has that video of her singinggg omg. She also did an amazing video where she talked about how different she is to other people because she shops at charity shops. Our poly bi anti vaxer queen
ALTERNATIVE TITLES INCLUDE :

1) watch me drone on continuously about how I'm sooo not like other girls.

2) 10 ways I'm better than you.

3)Self importance: how to display your narcissism and disguise it as quirkiness.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Another reel! The absolute cringe of filming yourself talking to yourself pretending it’s a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another reel! The absolute cringe of filming yourself talking to yourself pretending it’s a baby.
They’re getting worse 🙄I can see her popping up on TilTok shortly that’s what a few of them have taken to .

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Bahaha I just watched the first 2 minutes of it and I am howling with laugher. Is she completely insane .. the footage of her SOBBING to the soundtrack with headphones on .. what an utter nut job she really is to post that online. I'm cringing on her behalf.
She legit said in that video: "I've dabbled with fame" "I relate to Ally" WHO IS SHE?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg someone please remove Melanie from Reels. I am cringeing so hard. While you're at it please just remove her from the Internet entirely.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She legit said in that video: "I've dabbled with fame" "I relate to Ally" WHO IS SHE?!?
what that time she was interviewed by independent.ie after she called them herself over her “canceled” (she still got bleeping married!) wedding.
Give over.

Reactions: 3
Guys, don't you realise that the reels featuring the baby are all part of an elaborate plan/slow reveal of his identity? She's going to reveal him via a cringey reel/tik tok trend. When she's pregnant again she'll do a huge insta reel announcement (the baby mama dance) and it'll be a huge thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Zayn and Gigi announced their daughters name today. Still no face but I genuinely don’t care about the face of a strangers baby. Baby name fans like me are more interested in the name anyway, not to be stalking I just find the approach people take for baby names fascinating 😂😂

edit: take a shot every time I typed ‘name’ and ‘baby’🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe it’s Mohammad Ali she’s obsessed with boxing 😂 she even likened her family set up to Rocky,Aidrienne and the baby 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a bizarre little video!

She says she bullied girls in school that dressed different to the norm, admits it was cause she was jealous of them deep down and it was her insecurities coming out.

An actual moment of self-awareness out of Melanie Murphy? Can’t believe it. That being said, it was a 5 second moment of clarity in amongst a 10 minute incoherent ramble about absolutely nothing. Thank god she’s improved her editing skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a bizarre little video!

She says she bullied girls in school that dressed different to the norm, admits it was cause she was jealous of them deep down and it was her insecurities coming out.

An actual moment of self-awareness out of Melanie Murphy? Can’t believe it. That being said, it was a 5 second moment of clarity in amongst a 10 minute incoherent ramble about absolutely nothing. Thank god she’s improved her editing skills.
I’ve absolutely no intentions of watching the video but could she have picked more of a pick me/manic pixie dream girl pose/outfit for the thumbnail.

Reactions: 11
ALTERNATIVE TITLES INCLUDE :

1) watch me drone on continuously about how I'm sooo not like other girls.

2) 10 ways I'm better than you.

3)Self importance: how to display your narcissism and disguise it as quirkiness.
the things she says often STINK of internalised misogyny. this ‘I’m not like other girls’ nonsense. give over

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Guys, don't you realise that the reels featuring the baby are all part of an elaborate plan/slow reveal of his identity? She's going to reveal him via a cringey reel/tik tok trend. When she's pregnant again she'll do a huge insta reel announcement (the baby mama dance) and it'll be a huge thing.
She'll follow Gigi Hadid and Zayn's footsteps 🙄

@rnpkr7829 please, feel free to use this as your next profile pic🤫😉😁🤭
By the way, you're genius! I'm laughing to death coz of your current DP 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I’ve absolutely no intentions of watching the video but could she have picked more of a pick me/manic pixie dream girl pose/outfit for the thumbnail.
This is when she was obsessed with dodie and used to dress more “unique”. It cracks me up when shes talking so passionately about how she wears “different colours and textures”. Yes Melanie, that’s what having a wardrobe does

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.