Melanie Murphy #7 Phantom of the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys, made a new thread and I believe this title, courtesy of @Kidneybeannn had the most likes from my flick through :)

In the last thread we had:
- More subtly and not so subtle anti-mask nonsense from our Mel
- More on how she earns so much but couldn't possibly afford a house in an extremely overpriced neighbourhood and couldn't bare to rent while being camped out in the attic of her husband's parents, hermiting away when Thomas isn't there.
- Thomas gets a hair transplant with Mel, baby & camera in tow during a pandemic ( & MIL to babysit..)
- Mel barely has enough time to make a tea or coffee most days for some apparent reason
- Mel implies that letting your hair go grey is akin to "letting yourself go" despite her supposed anti-patriarchal stance, as she posts get another ugly bra picture.
- Project Reset begins so she can get her "hot mam bod" :sick: but it's just another way to plug Fabletics and a weird calorie counter that supposedly doesn't trigger her ED.
- Mel pimps a fertility company despite having absolutely no issues falling pregnant
- So many photos of headless baby
- so much fabletics pimping
- so many ugly bra snaps

did I miss anything major?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Poor Melanie Murphy! “Chained to her child” (actual quote), losing her hair and her followers (it’s hard when you can’t create sock puppet accounts at the same rate :(), taking literally every single sponsorship that’s offered to her (but don’t worry, her salary is six figures!) and PLEASESTOPASKING ABOUT MA BABYS NAME!!!!!! RESPECT HIS PRIVACY!!! Anyway, here’s baby pan in his new leggings :sneaky: swipe up and enter code “liquidgold”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Poor Melanie Murphy! “Chained to her child” (actual quote), losing her hair and her followers (it’s hard when you can’t create sock puppet accounts at the same rate :(), taking literally every single sponsorship that’s offered to her (but don’t worry, her salary is six figures!) and PLEASESTOPASKING ABOUT MA BABYS NAME!!!!!! RESPECT HIS PRIVACY!!! Anyway, here’s baby pan in his new leggings :sneaky: swipe up and enter code “liquidgold”
Does anyone else find these "hair clump" stories actually RANK? I'm facing hair loss from grief and about a million other things, the last thing I'd bloody do is post clumps!? Are we meant to feel sorry for her I'm so confused behind the motive.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else find these "hair clump" stories actually RANK? I'm facing hair loss from grief and about a million other things, the last thing I'd bloody do is post clumps!? Are we meant to feel sorry for her I'm so confused behind the motive.
Surely through all her research she would have been prepared for post natal hairloss? That's what I don't get about her, all that research and she doesn't know anything that I would consider common knowledge for new mothers.

Reactions: 14
Surely through all her research she would have been prepared for post natal hairloss? That's what I don't get about her, all that research and she doesn't know anything that I would consider common knowledge for new mothers.
I’m thinking because it isn’t talked much about on SM (or at least in my sphere. Maybe mammy influencers do talk about it more) she’s trying to make it a thing for attention. She can’t be surprised by it because it isn’t anything she couldn’t have found out on her own ages ago.

Reactions: 4
"Postpartum hair loss commonly starts at around three months after birth. The amount of time between childbirth and the onset of shedding corresponds to the length of the resting phase of hair growth (between 1 and 6 months, with an average of three months). The hair loss can seem more extreme if your hair grew much more than normal during pregnancy, or if you have long hair. Most women will return to their usual hair growth cycle within six months, or between 6 and 12 months after birth.

If you feel that your hair loss is greater than the norm, or if things are not back to normal by the time your baby is 12 months old, then see your doctor. Excessive hair loss can be caused by common and easy-to-remedy postpartum conditions such as hypothyroidism (low thyroid hormone) or iron-deficiency anemia."
----> found online.

she needs to relax or go to the dr

Reactions: 5
She attaches a lot of her worth in her looks, and as a narcissist she can’t handle losing something she feels makes her attractive and she can use to have power over Thomas. She’s clearly struggling with her body image postpartum, so not surprised her hair will follow suit. But it’s SO normal and common and then regrowth looking like ‘baby hairs’. Like come on, surely everyone knows this 🤌 🤦‍♀️. She can’t wait to have another ‘struggle’ or condition to add to her extensive bank! If she didn’t spend her time liking crackpot conspiracy theories around covid-19 & medical professionals she’d maybe have time to absorb relevant info regarding parenting, motherhood and postpartum life!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She attaches a lot of her worth in her looks, and as a narcissist she can’t handle losing something she feels makes her attractive and she can use to have power over Thomas. She’s clearly struggling with her body image postpartum, so not surprised her hair will follow suit. But it’s SO normal and common and then regrowth looking like ‘baby hairs’. Like come on, surely everyone knows this 🤌 🤦‍♀️. She can’t wait to have another ‘struggle’ or condition to add to her extensive bank! If she didn’t spend her time liking crackpot conspiracy theories around covid-19 & medical professionals she’d maybe have time to absorb relevant info regarding parenting, motherhood and postpartum life!
Ive lost my hair before its not nice I will admit that but duck me its not the end of the world

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The BBC's Casualty is one of my guilty pleasures and I found their covid19 centric episode really touching. I wonder what Mel would make of it if she were to watch it and whether we are now going to get a comment on how she does not watch TV because she is too busy producing liquid gold and being a busy working mum

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ive lost my hair before its not nice I will admit that but duck me its not the end of the world
It’s not but it can be really sad for many who lose it to medical conditions which is okay ❤. My friend has alopecia and he said the thing that really got him down was when he lost his eyelashes because the sun was suddenly so much harsher and the wind was different etc.
When it comes to Mel, it’s a whole other tale and web of woe-is-me victim narrative, and now she has another way of collecting conditions and diagnoses because she’s the first woman in herstray* to have a baby 😩. What she’s experiencing is normal postpartum hair loss because that’s what the hormones do. She’ll be fine as I’m sure her MIL will also attest to!

(*couldn’t resist sneaking in some RuPaul)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s not but it can be really sad for many who lose it to medical conditions which is okay ❤. My friend has alopecia and he said the thing that really got him down was when he lost his eyelashes because the sun was suddenly so much harsher and the wind was different etc.
When it comes to Mel, it’s a whole other tale and web of woe-is-me victim narrative, and now she has another way of collecting conditions and diagnoses because she’s the first woman in herstray* to have a baby 😩. What she’s experiencing is normal postpartum hair loss because that’s what the hormones do. She’ll be fine as I’m sure her MIL will also attest to!

(*couldn’t resist sneaking in some RuPaul)
Sorry if I came across as rude but you've made my point alot better! Esp when she seemed to have really thick hair anyway obviously yes it will be thinner falling out but nothing like what your friend has been through (having actual physical effects) her victim attitude just melts my head

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m back after the much needed Mel-break 🤪
Brilliant title! 😬 hope you’re all keeping safe from the new wave and from anti-covid lies being spread by our very own phantom of the attic. So I can see she has taken another illness. I always believed that just because someone has it worse doesn’t make your suffering any less important but NOT with Melanie. Her suffering must be legit but her overreaction to every little thing is unbearable. Why does she keep saying she’s so positive? She’s opposite of that. She’s moaning myrtle from her beloved HP.
Her content is getting reallyyyyy dull, no wonder we don’t have much to gossip about anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Getting my first dose of vaccine on Thursday morning. I’ll let you guys know if I develop superpowers or drones start magically flying by my house. Just patiently waiting for her inevitable complaints about the vaccine roll-out..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did anyone else notice her posting pictures of her fan's babies recently. Like its not okay to post her child's face but its okay to post other people's babies

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Haven't been on here in a while, and not looked at anything of her in months, so had a quick look and boy! Motherhood does not agree with her, physically. She seems to have ages so much, I'm a year older than her and she seems much older than me in her face. Also, I knew her body wouldn't bounce back as she wished (and still does, as she tries to pretend she's positive about it). She no longer has a glow to her face, she looks rough, her skin looks dull and rather than shiny, just looks greasy. Her eyes tell me everything I need to know, she isn't really happy at all.

She thought her body would bounce back after having the baby like Hollywood stars (who have help, like chefs, nutritionists, and being in the gym for hours a day while someone takes care of their baby and get laser treatment on any imperfections, not like us mere mortals who have to keep trying the hard way). Mel just didn't realize having a large baby would take such a toll on her physically, and has aged her, which is mad for someone so young still but I honestly think she just wasn't mentally perpared for a baby but rushed into it, and her body and face are telling us what she will never say out right.

Anyway, going back to not caring cause the world is bad enough at the moment without thinking about egotistical, armchair professor morons like Mel.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.