Melanie Murphy #6 liquid gold, now available at Tesco, may contain traces of waffle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she say she wants to keep him offline because she doesn't want him to be embarrassed by certain things. 😂

The photo of you squatting in your underwear 6 months pregnant might do that.

The constant references to your tits and vag might do that.

Letting the world know whipped daddy had to do perennial massage on you everyday.

The constant references to your wild side *teehee i do anal* * teehee I had sex with a couple*

Or as @monga so brilliantly put it - letting all of aer lingus know Thomas hasn't dipped his wick yet.

Unrelated but..You connecting your bisexuality to your "wild side" which is essentially fetishising bisexuality for no other reason than to appeal to men.And before anyone hops down my throat, Unfortunately there is a subset of women who do this and it's just a sad fact.
Sorry but for me, just for me, people with real 'kinky and naughty' experiences
or 'exploration' are the ones who don't casually brag or flaunt these things in public or on social media. Usually, it takes years before they muster courage (also if the price is right) to reveal this kind of stories. And usually asked by famous and reputable journalists, magazine editors or TV programs.
This crappy as bullshit "ask me" questions are mostly created by influencer itself just to prove something or for validation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone else think the last part of that answer is in reaction to us saying on here that she only took an interest in Thomas when he started pilot training? They got together in 2017, but I’m pretty sure Thomas started his Bachelors in Pilot Studies in 2016, so more than likely wasn’t working as a builder full time. Yet her answer reads as though they got together when he was a builder and he only started training AFTER they started dating, when in reality he was already on his way to becoming a pilot? Not saying he didn’t possibly help out while on breaks from uni, but he was definitely already planning on becoming a pilot when they got together if that makes sense.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else think the last part of that answer is in reaction to us saying on here that she only took an interest in Thomas when he started pilot training? They got together in 2017, but I’m pretty sure Thomas started his Bachelors in Pilot Studies in 2016, so more than likely wasn’t working as a builder full time. Yet her answer reads as though they got together when he was a builder and he only started training AFTER they started dating, when in reality he was already on his way to becoming a pilot? Not saying he didn’t possibly help out while on breaks from uni, but he was definitely already planning on becoming a pilot when they got together if that makes sense.

Oh yeah that's so obvious it hurts 😂 90% of the questions on her stories she wrote herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry but for me, just for me, people with real 'kinky and naughty' experiences
or 'exploration' are the ones who don't casually brag or flaunt these things in public or on social media. Usually, it takes years before they muster courage (also if the price is right) to reveal this kind of stories. And usually asked by famous and reputable journalists, magazine editors or TV programs.
This crappy as bullshit "ask me" questions are mostly created by influencer itself just to prove something or for validation.
100%!!! She's about as kinky as a pair of fluffy handcuffs bought aged 20, morto, in Ann Summers.

That it to say, not kinky at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Been checking her comments( for her mum not seeing the baby yet) and I can only view half of them has she deleted them ? it's coming up there were 350 comments but I'm getting no where near that 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Spot on. Their relationship status on Facebook, from September 22nd 2017. And his older sister's comment on that post, to which Pennywise comments that she'd be going to stay with him in Spain. He was well into that training by this time. A quick scan of his LinkedIn shows that he started the BSc in Pilot Studies at Carlow in 2016, that course links in directly with the training in FTE Jerez. The LinkedIn also says he finished up with the Da's construction company in August 2016 🙄 Like you said, he probably gave a hand here and there. But she's lying through her teeth letting on that she wanted him before he had any kind of prospects 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Spot on. Their relationship status on Facebook, from September 22nd 2017. And his older sister's comment on that post, to which Pennywise comments that she'd be going to stay with him in Spain. He was well into that training by this time. A quick scan of his LinkedIn shows that he started the BSc in Pilot Studies at Carlow in 2016, that course links in directly with the training in FTE Jerez. The LinkedIn also says he finished up with the Da's construction company in August 2016 🙄 Like you said, he probably gave a hand here and there. But she's lying through her teeth letting on that she wanted him before he had any kind of prospects 😂😂
Exactly! Thanks for the receipts 😄 ❤
She knows how to phrase her sentences in order to keep things vague, so if she gets called out on it she can say 'I never said he wasn't already training when we got together', but like you said, it even says on his own LinkedIn that he stopped working full-time at his Dad's company in 2016, so at the time they started dating he wasn't a builder, but a full-time student - on his way to obtaining his pilot's license.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's some cretin, this 'Ask me' tit is so obnoxious and distasteful. That poor family, if my sister and I had to read stories like that from my brother's girlfriend, we'd bleeping DIE. How are they all going to sit down at Christmas dinner and look each other in the face, with her discussing their sex life and her threesomes all over the internet? Both the sisters follow her, including the underage one. Also the arrogance of this response just sent me. NOBODY WANTS TO WATCH YOUR POXY NOVEL AS A SERIES, PENNY. IT'S SHITE.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Exactly! Thanks for the receipts 😄 ❤
She knows how to phrase her sentences in order to keep things vague, so if she gets called out on it she can say 'I never said he wasn't already training when we got together', but like you said, it even says on his own LinkedIn that he stopped working full-time at his Dad's company in 2016, so at the time they started dating he wasn't a builder, but a full-time student - on his way to obtaining his pilot's license.

Lol. I'm laughing so hard at this. Well done you pair of sophisticated detectives.

It's actually reminded me of how she always refers to her dad's job as "dads factory" and
"dad's company" Alluding to him owning it, while being vague so she can't be pulled up on the fact that it IS NOT his factory at all 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I think she said they were dating and only made it official once he was already in Spain. She said they started dating a few weeks before he left.

Anyhow, when they started dating (before 09/17) captn baldie most definitely had wrapped up his studies at Carlow and only had the training left to do.

Last edited:
She wrote in one of her stories that her babies name is nothing special like that just sounds so sad like one thing I'm looking forward to having kids is picking out their names but to call it nothing special 😂 chriiiist I'm sure baby pan will love hearing that when he's older

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just think Melanie’s family dynamics are just as regular as anybody’s. She just plays with the narrative however it suits her. Right now she’s all about how close she is to her mom because she is creating content about motherhood. Before that, she was creating content for teenage problems or whatever. I wouldn’t put it past both the sisters that their “fight” is to get more engagement because lately both of them are creating crappy content.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So a round up from her q and a on stories

She knows stuff about other YouTubers - apparently enough to "end their careers and relationships" #Bekind #Girlnextdoor

Dicusses taking psychedelics & weed to her young audience and how incredible the experience was #expertadvicegiver

It ain't all sissy love anymore- the podcasts cancelled but she will do one without Jess in the future. #freejessieB

The rest was her indirectly answering her own questions as a rebuttal to tattle #Weseeyou

Since she's had the baby she's constantly referencing her "wild days" Seems like she's struggling with her identify since motherhood.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She knows stuff about other YouTubers - apparently enough to "end their careers and relationships" #Bekind #Girlnextdoor

Prompting psychedelics & weed to her young audience #expertadvicegiver
I genuinely hope her sponsorships dry up to duck after this. Fair enough, speak about your sex life if you want to make a show of yourself. But to be bragging about the spiritual journey you went on while high as a kite on mushrooms? To a young audience? De-platform this fruit loop immediately.

The It Galz are problematic af so please don't anyone come for me, but they deliberately keep their drug-related content behind a paywall on Patreon BECAUSE they don't want it in the hands of a young and impressionable audience. duck me, I really hope the sponsorships wither and die for her. Good luck getting a big girl job with that tit online forever ✌

• Heart
I genuinely hope her sponsorships dry up to duck after this. Fair enough, speak about your sex life if you want to make a show of yourself. But to be bragging about the spiritual journey you went on while high as a kite on mushrooms? To a young audience? De-platform this fruit loop immediately.

The It Galz are problematic af so please don't anyone come for me, but they deliberately keep their drug-related content behind a paywall on Patreon BECAUSE they don't want it in the hands of a young and impressionable audience. duck me, I really hope the sponsorships wither and die for her. Good luck getting a big girl job with that tit online forever ✌
Just more bull tit from Mel. It is irresponsible “discussion” like this around psychedelics/weed out in front of young audiences that leads to problematic usage. She’s really just trying to come across as cool when really she is just coming across as desperate (and more importantly, dangerous)
Sure, you are an adult Mel, and like many people have experimented. You have young viewers and this was a stupid stupid way to bring this into discussion. It also completely misses the point of the benefits behind those particular substances.
Mushrooms (the active psilocybin) as an example in controlled studies done under medical supervision have brought people out of chronic depression (of course as a complementary measure), have held off cluster headaches from repeating cycles, have brought a temporary and life saving end to long term psychosis. Weed is an excellent MEDICAL complementary drug. These treatments would be more wildly acceptable if problematic usage was not so prevalent and life threatening. I worked in the Netherlands just after I finished my PHD and mental health treatments available are world class. It’s so silly this “I became the trees yadda yadda” sure you probably did BUT ones experience is not repeated through each person, and younger people may see this as a nice fun time without considering they may have conditions themselves that would then become worse from interaction.
All of those benefits can also become just the opposite with irresponsible use, and now she is putting out there as just another thing. I’m not one to put shame on what adults choose to do within reason, but this is all very irresponsible as usual. I’m not anti-drugs, I’ve witnessed the benefits when used safely, I am anti-irresponsible dummy influencers casually putting things out there with NO consideration for the potential fall out.
Sorry for long post - I get frustrated by this kinda thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Yes a ( so called ) educator putting that sort of stuff out to young impressionable people is disgusting, we all know the scurge of drugs and how addiction starts ...Her head must be still in the clouds from the mushies :rolleyes:

• Heart
I'm not anti drugs either nor shaming anyone's adult decisions but just because she had a beautiful trip doesn't mean others will. I'm anti sharing it with an impressionable audience for cool cookies.

A bad trip can cause severe panic and anxiety and in some cases drug induced psychosis. As a general rule anyone suffering from poor mental health and anxiety should steer clear of such, as being in an already bad mental space will result in the user spiralling out. There are also instances linked between suicide and bad trips.

I view drugs in a similar manner you do @emmauptheduffy and also echoing what you said... it's entirely negligent and bleeping irresponsible of her to put that up.

In short, I'm fuming.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Another tidbit for Mammy O'Rourke and the folks at Aer Lingus. And literally three or four stories later she says she'd never do a house tour because having the baby made her realize she needs to keep some things offline 👀 Melanie honey, this should have been one of them 🤢🤢
I call BS. This girl has never been able to do anything without posting it online, if it was true she would have never shut up about it. I don't even think she's ever been with/dated a woman (I'm not saying she's not bi - you can be bi and not have any experience with the same gender), she just wants to come across as edgy or wild or something. A very not like other girls/pick me energy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.