Melanie Murphy #6 liquid gold, now available at Tesco, may contain traces of waffle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That whole comment section is absolutely infuriating. People like Melanie are the reason we'll likely be dealing with this pandemic for months if not years to come, people are going to continue dying alone in hospitals because people like her can't be arsed to to meet the most basic requirements of keeping others safe. What kills me is that we know she reads here constantly, and I can just imagine her scrolling and thinking 'everyone's wrong'. Stupid people never know they're stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thomas, fetch me some waffles would you babyyyy
With some strawberries too and maybe
Later we can have some fun
But not go the whole way 'cos since the birth of my son
I've not been in the mood
Anyway, hurry up with my food!
I'm feeding our son liquid gold from the boob
While I film a video for YouTube
And respond to comments on Instagram
I'm so busy and important since becoming a mam
I still think Covid is a lie
Oh, by the way, I'm still bi!
I'm also a writer, have you read my stuff?
I never stop talking about my tits and muff
Just last week I advertised lube
And right now my son's on the boob
Just chilling up here in the attic
While my behaviour's completely erratic
I won't wear a mask when nobody's near
Here's a 50% discount for Fabletics gear!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Hi Melanie, genuine medical professional here! Just a reminder, same one as I gave my mam this morning: the republics numbers are going down case wise - but our ICU numbers aren’t. Which, if anything proves that it takes longer to recover once you’re hit badly than we originally thought 😘 But, please continue not wearing a mask you selfish bint 😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 29
A true masterpiece 😂 I applaud you! You are spot on 👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Elle this is absolutely brilliant! Well done. ❤Clean prose and all. A smidge too artsy for us mere tattle trolls though. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
One thing that’s so funny to me is how she’s clearly so checked out. She clearly doesn’t even enjoy posting anymore— her content quality has been dropping for years and when she does post something she spends the rest of the night arguing in the comments, talking down to literally ALL her fans in her Instagram stories and then deleting everything. It’s such a toxic routine. It looks like she’s isolated herself from her entire family, Jess included, as well.

But yet she will never listen to anyone when they’re legitimately being helpful— and she will never give this up because she knows the lube ads will pay more than her crappy book deals. That — plus her narcissism — ensures she’s trapped in this job that is making her a way worse person than she already is 🤷

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I won’t stand for anyone attacking on my behalf..........

i will actively encourage it.

Reactions: 16
Also in the comments she says her mam hasn’t seen the baby yet I’d bet that’s one of the reasons for the falling out between her and her sister.

Reactions: 12
I won’t stand for anyone attacking on my behalf..........

i will actively encourage it.
I seen that and she said to that llama account that she was more or less making it up. Shes deleted the majority of "negative comments" now but left the ones praising her and spreading covid theories .Melanie, JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A SAD SOD WHO MAKES UP STORIES ABOUT TROLLS AND DM'S DOESN'T MEAN EVERYONE ELSE IS.

It's gas. The ones defending her haven't yet reached the complex thinking stage in their development yet. Ah yes keep the praise from the 12 year old epidemiologists if it makes you feel accomplished 😂

HER newest post has 8 comments. 8 comments in 6 hours. Maybe question why that's happening, Melanie?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
we all know Melanie settled with captain birds-eye-baldie because she heard that clock ticking (at the same time she saw thomas was nearing the end of his degree so that pilot license was in the not so distant future)

but nothing screams “settled“ like a woman in her 30’s with a newborn, a new husband and extended family at arm's reach,
who spends her days arguing with strangers or writing extremely long comments on youtube.
its almost sad to watch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She's been flat out this couple of days replying to comments, where is she finding the time to make smiling facial expressions to the baby ? all he'll be seeing is raised eyebrows ,open mouths and hearing the words " duck you" 😂 ...as Melanie stares at her phone..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's been flat out this couple of days replying to comments, where is she finding the time to make smiling facial expressions to the baby ? all he'll be seeing is raised eyebrows ,open mouths and hearing the words " duck you" 😂 ...as Melanie stares at her phone..
But also, what would you prefer to look at 😆

20F44656-4681-4830-BC64-A302FC96641C.jpeg
B24D6442-CFFB-44EE-B739-C0B9AB696ED1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That's my girl!!💯💯💯

But also, what would you prefer to look at 😆

View attachment 337076View attachment 337077
It: Christmas edition 🤡🎈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
There was someone from America commented saying they've got robots that follow you round the supermarket reminding you to wear a mask,Mel said that's like something out of Black Mirror 😂 I'm surprised she's not commented on the strange Monoliths that are turning up all over the world,sounds right up her st.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She didn’t cancel her wedding out of the good of her heart she cancelled it because it wasn’t allowed

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I really don't know how she can still be insisting that she's not a COVID conspiracist. This Carl Heneghan lunatic that she's obsessing over is similarly unhinged and spearing the debate around PCR testing and prolonged positivity. But the published statistics in the UK at least are based on reporting the first COVID positive result for a person. People with repeated positives are monitored etc. but not included in stats beyond the initial report. This is from Susan Hopkins who's a legitimate Epidemiologist and Infectious Disease Consultant btw Melanie 🤗🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She didn’t cancel her wedding out of the good of her heart she cancelled it because it wasn’t allowed
plus she DIDNT cancel her wedding. He’s still her husband. They just didn’t have a big wedding. Massive difference

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.