Melanie Murphy #6 liquid gold, now available at Tesco, may contain traces of waffle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who claims that she hasn't had time to "wipe her arse" she sure has spent a whole lot of time on Instagram all weekend and today.

Hubbie must be exhausted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
For someone who claims that she hasn't had time to "wipe her arse" she sure has spent a whole lot of time on Instagram all weekend and today.

She's getting hell over the Covid conspiracies now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

I piss once a day ( in the mornings) because I don’t have time to pull my knickers down 😂😂 so we’re similar that way. But then again I don’t have the luxury of being at home, laying in bed to eat my dinner, argue with strangers online or watch anti mask stuff enough to have any kind of an opinion on it. So maybe we’re not that similar at all really... 👀🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another tidbit for Mammy O'Rourke and the folks at Aer Lingus. And literally three or four stories later she says she's never do a house tour because having the baby made her realize she needs to keep some things offline 👀 Melanie honey, this should have been one of them 🤢🤢
'Safe exploration' but in one of her videos it seemed like she didn't have a clue that you still need to protect yourself against STI's such as HIV when doing anal (by wearing a condom)?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
'Safe exploration' but in one of her videos it seemed like she didn't have a clue you still needed condoms when doing anal to protect yourself against STI's such as HIV?
Or that gay men can have a beard and lift weights 🏋️‍♀️ 😂 ...she’s so cultured in the sex / sexuality exploration dept🤥:sleep:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn't she say she wants to keep him offline because she doesn't want him to be embarrassed by certain things. 😂

The photo of you squatting in your underwear 6 months pregnant might do that.

The constant references to your tits and vag might do that.

Letting the world know whipped daddy had to do perennial massage on you everyday.

The constant references to your wild side *teehee i do anal* * teehee I had sex with a couple*

Or as @monga so brilliantly put it - letting all of aer lingus know Thomas hasn't dipped his wick yet.

Unrelated but..You connecting your bisexuality to your "wild side" which is essentially fetishising bisexuality for no other reason than to appeal to men.And before anyone hops down my throat, Unfortunately there is a subset of women who do this and it's just a sad fact.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Where does she say her mam hasn’t seen the baby? Even Jessica has met the baby
which is weird because she definitely replied to someone pre lockdown that Andrew and his fiancée had been to see him and her mam was coming up that week. So I think she’s lying here

• Heart
The “big deal!” part makes her sound like Donald trump 😂 I’m dying to know what happened between them
7D6650CA-DB2D-4534-9040-388B1067B8E6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The “big deal!” part makes her sound like Donald trump 😂 I’m dying to know what happened between them
View attachment 337843

Only a month or so ago she said she had gotten the green light to go ahead- that they were going to be provided a studio and wages.

This is an obvious lie and isn't going ahead due to the fallout with Jess.

She's restricted some guy when he provided her with info on Karl Heneghan. He's after clapping back on his other account calling her out. I'M HOWLING.. then she's unrestricted him.... waiting on her to blame an IG glitch... wouldn't be the first time.

Remember when she claimed she doesn't know how to restrict people on the call out culture post 🤣

This guy is a hero. 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
which is weird because she definitely replied to someone pre lockdown that Andrew and his fiancée had been to see him and her mam was coming up that week. So I think she’s lying here
She said in the comment her mam and most of her family hadn’t seen him yet... my phone keeps jumping when I’m scrolling her comments I’ll have a look on my LT and screenshoot it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Didn't she say she wants to keep him offline because she doesn't want him to be embarrassed by certain things. 😂

The photo of you squatting in your underwear 6 months pregnant might do that.

The constant references to your tits and vag might do that.

Letting the world know whipped daddy had to do perennial massage on you everyday.

The constant references to your wild side *teehee i do anal* * teehee I had sex with a couple*

Or as @monga so brilliantly put it - letting all of aer lingus know Thomas hasn't dipped his wick yet.

Unrelated but..You connecting your bisexuality to your "wild side" which is essentially fetishising bisexuality for no other reason than to appeal to men.And before anyone hops down my throat, Unfortunately there is a subset of women who do this and it's just a sad fact.
Yes! COuldn’t have worded it better. She is embarassing her child way beyond her imagination and she’s too self absorbed to realize it.

To think the Thomas’ family and hers have to read/hear things like that 😟

• Heart
She said in the comment her mam and most of her family hadn’t seen him yet... my phone keeps jumping when I’m scrolling her comments I’ll have a look on my LT and screenshoot it
so the mum cancelled or Melanie is lying now to make it look like she’s suffering due to following restrictions. 😕 but she 10000% said she was visiting that week.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Only a month or so ago she said she had gotten the green light to go ahead- that they were going to be provided a studio and wages.

This is an obvious lie and isn't going ahead due to the fallout with Jess.

She's restricted some guy when he provided her with info on Karl Heneghan. He's after clapping back on his other account calling her out. I'M HOWLING.. then she's unrestricted him.... waiting on her to blame an IG glitch... wouldn't be the first time.

Remember when she claimed she doesn't know how to restrict people on the call out culture post 🤣

This guy is a hero. 😂
Yeah I remember her saying a month or two ago that things got delayed because of Covid but they got the green light to go ahead with the podcast in 2021!

Reactions: 5
so the mum cancelled or Melanie is lying now to make it look like she’s suffering due to following restrictions. 😕 but she 10000% said she was visiting that week.
Yes I remember it well we even discussed it on one of the threads . The comment involved someone saying they thought she was a responsible person and wouldn’t put people at risk (along those lines) and she said she was that her mam and most of her family and Thomas family hadn’t even met the baby yet,she sticks to the guidance.

1D57DFED-3B76-4D46-96B4-8DD8BA5CC204.jpg
B56FA231-48BF-4862-B00C-BC871DF13662.jpg
A2331998-A9D8-4EE5-86C2-5AAC7605E05E.jpg
D12B3B7D-9C3E-4163-A7BE-A8D6388141BE.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.