Melanie Murphy #6 liquid gold, now available at Tesco, may contain traces of waffle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she actually for real?? She’s no idea what being a real working parent is like. Especially parents that have no choice but to work full time and can’t be at home with their kids because they can’t afford not to be working 5 days a week. She can pretty much work when she wants while also doing it from home and still getting to be with her baby 24/7. But yea she plays the ‘woes me’ ‘feel sorry for me’ card, she needs to get over herself. She wrecks me 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
lmao can't all of those things be done in the same room as her kid? Doesn't it just require her sitting in front of her phone or computer? Which she's been doing this whole time anyway. Anything to make herself seem like somekind of martyr.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
NZ's PM had a baby and still managed to do her job. I think her partner is a stay-at-home Dad, but so is Thomas right now...

Reactions: 15
Is she actually for real?? She’s no idea what being a real working parent is like. Especially parents that have no choice but to work full time and can’t be at home with their kids because they can’t afford not to be working 5 days a week. She can pretty much work when she wants while also doing it from home and still getting to be with her baby 24/7. But yea she plays the ‘woes me’ ‘feel sorry for me’ card, she needs to get over herself. She wrecks me 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
She's Mrs. Know-it-all right? Then why she's asking for tips.

lmao can't all of those things be done in the same room as her kid? Doesn't it just require her sitting in front of her phone or computer? Which she's been doing this whole time anyway. Anything to make herself seem like somekind of martyr.
Imagine, she even wants to go to the gym 4x a week if there's no lockdown.
But there she goes acting like a sacrificial lamb whining about no time for this, that, struggling here,there, everywhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
There are bigger things going on in the world and 3 of my patients died from Covid related illness this week (and no, none of them were obese.) but this made me lol. She thinks it’s hard now.
42AE113A-8512-4478-8269-E6344B9B6804.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Love that her MIL gave her a load of choppy layers when she's stressed about post-partum hair loss 😂 bet she regrets that style!

They take ages to grow out too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.