Melanie Murphy #6 liquid gold, now available at Tesco, may contain traces of waffle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
plus she DIDNT cancel her wedding. He’s still her husband. They just didn’t have a big wedding. Massive difference
The victim complex JUMPED out.
Textbook narcissist through + through.

Also, on the narcissist issue, my best friend is a nurse. I mentioned to her earlier on that Pennywise is claiming in her new video that the nurses pulled back the curtain, saw her swelling after birth and flinched/did a double take, depending on how you interpret her dramatic ass recreation.
My friend said she's removed bullets, had to put leeches on infected wounds, she once took socks off an elderly man and an entire layer of skin came off with the socks. She said there's absolutely no way any nurse would be in the least bit surprised by a swollen f*nny. It's nothing special.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Also, on the narcissist issue, my best friend is a nurse. I mentioned to her earlier on that Pennywise is claiming in her new video that the nurses pulled back the curtain, saw her swelling after birth and flinched/did a double take, depending on how you interpret her dramatic ass recreation.
My friend said she's removed bullets, had to put leeches on infected wounds, she once took socks off an elderly man and an entire layer of skin came off with the socks. She said there's absolutely no way any nurse would be in the least bit surprised by a swollen f*nny. It's nothing special.
could have been a student nurse When I was having my section my partner said the jnr dr in the room who was looking at the operation, dry heaved and genuinely looked like she was going to pass out. Nobody else blinked because it’s standard.

but a fully qualified nurse acting like that? Absolutely no way. Nurses are absolutely bulletproof in terms of what they see every day.

Reactions: 9

What position would she have been in for a nurse to get that eyeful :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
plus she DIDNT cancel her wedding. He’s still her husband. They just didn’t have a big wedding. Massive difference
Absolutely gas. She's letting on that she's some kind of martyr who sacrificed her wedding to protect her guests, and the only one too. I also had to cancel my wedding, boo bleeping hoo. But I'm not looking to take my venue to court... 👀

All of her "support small businesses" and "shop local" shite rings hollow when she's looking to sue an independent venue for compensation for circumstances beyond their control like. Anyone planning a wedding this year lost money, duck it. Better to lose money than lose lives no?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Absolutely gas. She's letting on that she's some kind of martyr who sacrificed her wedding to protect her guests, and the only one too. I also had to cancel my wedding, boo bleeping hoo. But I'm not looking to take my venue to court... 👀

All of her "support small businesses" and "shop local" shite rings hollow when she's looking to sue an independent venue for compensation for circumstances beyond their control like. Anyone planning a wedding this year lost money, duck it. Better to lose money than lose lives no?
WHO has time to write that? Plus the lack of paragraphs hurts my eyes. My colleague canceled his wedding in April (as in they’re still not married melanie so actually canceled it..) And they lost SO MUCH money. It’s absolutely tit but it is what it is 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Is she a complete moron? Does she think that this guy is simply keeping all these heaps of money on his bank account and doing an evil laugh when he gets angry emails from people? His company is not making any money at the moment and at the same time has running costs like any other business. So it's very likely that he simply does not have the money to pay back everyone before they can get their business up and running again.

Wasn't their wedding canceled at a couple of days' notice, too? I don't know about labor laws in Ireland but I don't think you can just cancel someone's work shift two days prior and not pay them anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Hahahaha! Sorry, but I don't feel any sympathy for what happened to her.
The fact that she will just monetize her supposed to be 'big wedding' video.

God she's an incredible pain in the hole.

"He's obviously just sitting on it" - yes, he's an evil mastermind making thousands off of the pandemic

"Pretty unfair" - what exactly in a pandemic is unfair?

"he wants to pay us back but only when they're back on their feet and sure they could go bust in the meantime" - no concern for his business, the staff, the many other couples in the same boat, all ME ME ME

"they've had no weddings (apparently)" - nicely insinuating he's a liar here

"I don't see why we should have to wait so long for a refund for something we didn't receive!" - throwing her toys out the buggy, over the consequences of a pandemic, as though she's the only person dealing with disappointments

She is the most negative, self-absorbed bint on the internet. She is so naïve to the real world it's unreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You'd imagine a cretin like herself on a "six figure salary" would be able to forfeit the money lost and move on like all the rest of us have had to do, without complaining. Like I said, better to lose money rather than lives. I'd imagine that's how most people see it. But for the narcissist, that big wedding would have been a bleeping field day to feed off an endless supply of non-stop attention and compliments. No wonder she's raging 😂 Milo will be doing overtime on Instagram to try substitute all that glory for her until they have their new date 🥱🥱

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She made a comment about Karl Heneghan and how she trusts him in the scientific community-numerous people have commented disputing his reputation and how he'd been more or less ostracized by his peers for promoting herd immunity.

Her reply to the people commenting and educating her was to tell them she's restricting them and to use their voice elsewhere.

So basically all of Melanie's "research" was debunked by commenters, she was proven incorrect so is restricting people more researched and intelligent than her 😂

Between Friday and Saturday she's lost 167 followers on Instagram. Deserved.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Lads I am HOWLING at this tit. You couldn't write it. "I used to be... lashing out a lot"... Used to be?? You'd swear she wasn't running amok in her Instagram comments all weekend ranting and raving at anyone who tried to dispute her Covidiot bullshit 😂😂 Also not lost on me that someone commented in Thread #5 about her throwback post to Spain with Thomas, and how that kind of post just spoke to a duck ton of insecurity that she's obviously feeling about that relationship. She's online bright and early this morning to tell us all that they haven't had "relationship challenges since [their] first year 💚"... whatever the duck that means??? Whole thing smacks of desperation.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Lads I am HOWLING at this tit. You couldn't write it. "I used to be... lashing out a lot"... Used to be?? You'd swear she wasn't running amok in her Instagram comments all weekend ranting and raving at anyone who tried to dispute her Covidiot bullshit 😂😂 Also not lost on me that someone commented in Thread #5 about her throwback post to Spain with Thomas, and how that kind of post just spoke to a duck ton of insecurity that she's obviously feeling about that relationship. She's online bright and early this morning to tell us all that they haven't had "relationship challenges since [their] first year 💚"... whatever the duck that means??? Whole thing smacks of desperation.
This isn’t a model we use in therapy. There is no way she would have gone to clinical psych like myself and come out with that and not a serious treatment plan for personality disorder/maladaptive behaviours. Sorry Mel.
I believe she probably went to a more “holistic” counsellor a couple of times and called it a day.

This isn’t a model we use in therapy. There is no way she would have gone to clinical psych like myself and come out with that and not a serious treatment plan for personality disorder/maladaptive behaviours. Sorry Mel.
I believe she probably went to a more “holistic” counsellor a couple of times and called it a day.
Also not to be rude to any alternative therapists, whatever, but I really hate all of this hokey ego states stuff. Maladaptive behaviour cannot be written away by saying someone is in a “child-state”. It’s the most diluted Jung theory dumb dumb stuff and it’s not useful to anyone suffering.
This is the kind of thing people like Melanie use to excuse destructive and abusive behaviour. Awwweeh sowwy bebeeeh I was in my child state sorry for being siwwy. Get REAL help.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So basically all of Melanie's "research" was debunked by commenters, she was proven incorrect so is restricting people more researched and intelligent than her 😂
Full of concern for small businesses unless it's the one you're trying to sue for being unable to fulfil your egomaniacal vanity project wedding... due to a global pandemic ✌

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Also not to be rude to any alternative therapists, whatever, but I really hate all of this hokey ego states stuff. Maladaptive behaviour cannot be written away by saying someone is in a “child-state”. It’s the most diluted Jung theory dumb dumb stuff and it’s not useful to anyone suffering.
This is the kind of thing people like Melanie use to excuse destructive and abusive behaviour. Awwweeh sowwy bebeeeh I was in my child state sorry for being siwwy. Get REAL help.
Thank you!
Was hoping you would chime in. I've been saying this for so long- using certain buzzwords and life obstacles to excuse her manipulative behaviour.

In this instance, a form of psychology that takes away any sense of ownership and instead chalking it down to her 'child state' where she doesn't need to take accountability because she's the fragile one.

Great post as always. 😗

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Since @monga discovered that she put salt on her baby's skin via Google's first page, highlighted result (and likely read no further), I think it's safe to assume when she says "doctor" or "therapist"... we can take it with a pinch of salt. Excuse the pun.

Therapist = #mentalhealth on Insta's discovery page I think.

Reactions: 14
It's obviously doctor google .The noises she said the baby was making when he tries to poo were googled aswell for it was word for word what she said it was ( I googled it too).

I think her words were he hasn’t learned to relax his muscles when he’s having a poo and it’s keeping us awake at night...Dr Google
485720D3-FED5-47D8-A6D2-3CC1596B4A10.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I presume this is the video with the anti-mask guy that she defended sharing?

All I can say is wow. Super intelligent argument. Much sense.

Maybe back in June, it felt right to compare car accident deaths with covid deaths (circa 35,000/year in the US) - obviously ignoring the fact that they're not a contagious disease, car fatalities don't grow exponentially, etc etc. But here they are, in December, with almost 300,000 dead.

And she still defends sharing it, to her young American audience.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.