Melanie Murphy #5 - 1.1 Diploma in Google search, distinction in dangerous medical advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yip looks like they have Jess isn’t following her anymore but she’s still following Jess View attachment 328613View attachment 328614
I hope this is because Jess (despite her immaturity, and her own issues, that’s another story) is seeing her sister for who she is as she gets older. I reckon she needed someone to lean on and listen whole heartedly and it’s impossible for a narc to do that. I hope for her own sake she is distancing herself. I can’t imagine a relationship with Melanie would do anyone any good, particularly mentally.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes she is. It seems like Jess is not following her anymore though.

So basically Melanie has time to take selfies, use 101 sock puppet accounts, write shite poems and long essays in the comment section of her SM.... but can't find time in her day to comfort her sister when she needed it?

The but I have a baby excuse don't wash with me... She's on SM an excessive amount, Thomas is home ALL THE DAMN time.

She's your sister and she's struggling.

Melanie is 31.... where is her cop on/ sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Our bellies and legs melt into one,
mounds of hopeful bounty in a sea of sheets rest between us,
lust fills our eyes, the cold feeling of cutlery on skin,
Made with real potatoes.
Gluten free. freeing, exposed, raw.
No artificial colours, pure genuine lust,
salivating at the flavours and lack of preservatives.
we became a family in the attic,
alone, in a sea of waffle crumbs, Hope and freedom.
i rest a boob on a bean that escaped the fork, 3 perfect mounds, my life is complete.
This is 100x better than muppets. Obsessed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Unfortunately I think this is just Jessica showing her immaturity again,
The way she aired out her relationship, whatever is going on family wise, she’s now putting that out l into the public.

I don’t think it’s Jessica seeing Melanie for who she is, I think it’s Jessica in a strop

Reactions: 8
I hope this is because Jess (despite her immaturit and her own issues, that’s another story) is seeing her sister for who she is as she gets older. I reckon she needed someone to lean on and listen whole heartedly and it’s impossible for a narc to do that. I hope for her own sake she is distancing herself. I can’t imagine a relationship with Melanie would do anyone any good, particularly mentally.
Nor can I . It would be hard to get support from someone devoid of empathy, so much so they'd risk the life of their child to prove a point.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So basically Melanie has time to take selfies, use 101 sock puppet accounts, write shite poems and long essays in the comment section of her SM.... but can't find time in her day to comfort her sister when she needed it?

The but I have a baby excuse don't wash with me... She's on SM an excessive amount, Thomas is home ALL THE DAMN time.

She's your sister and she's struggling.

Melanie is 31.... where is her cop on/ sense?
agree, for all her faults Jess is clearly a young girl playing at being a grown up

• Heart
Unfortunately I think this is just Jessica showing her immaturity again,
The way she aired out her relationship, whatever is going on family wise, she’s now putting that out l into the public.

I don’t think it’s Jessica seeing Melanie for who she is, I think it’s Jessica in a strop
I actually agree with this and also I think it speaks to the age gap between them. And if anything Melanie should have tried to reach out, yes Jess is immature but ALSO vulnerable and probably felt slighted by Melanie who is much older and should have the self awareness to reach out and not be so self involved... Oh wait that's impossible for Melanie 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I actually agree with this and also I think it speaks to the age gap between them. And if anything Melanie should have tried to reach out, yes Jess is immature but ALSO vulnerable and probably felt slighted by Melanie who is much older and should have the self awareness to reach out and not be so self involved... Oh wait that's impossible for Melanie 😑
And don’t forget they’re SISTERS... immature or not, I’d make sure to reach out to my siblings if I knew they were going through a hard time!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And don’t forget they’re SISTERS... immature or not, I’d make sure to reach out to my siblings if I knew they were going through a hard time!
Yes especially when only a few weeks ago her sister uploaded a video saying she was going through a very dark time.... poor mental health, a break up and having to move back home... that's a very hard time, especially when it was her first real relationship so far as they were living together and adulting and long term for their age.

I wouldn't sleep at night if that was my sibling. 10 kids or one there's plenty of time In a day for a phone call.

• Heart
totally agree, I don’t blame Jessica, it’s her personality to lash out (from what we’ve seen) in this way.
Unfollow, tell sex stories etc.

she’s clearly not very mature emotionally and she has mental health issues on top of that.
They’re both wrong but Melanie is the “adult” here

I have said it here before as well.. I think both sisters use each other for content. Jess mimics Melanie’s content a LOT! And their issues have never been resolved, it was clear on their collab videos which were so forced. As much as I HATE Melanie, I think Jess shouldn’t expect Melanie to prioritize her over her own baby, that’s really immature. I think Jess needs Melanie more than Melanie needs her professionally because everyone in YT world knows her because of Melanie and half of Jess’s content is collab videos with her sister. As for personal life, I really don’t think they were ever close. It was a good dynamic playing at being close sisters to boost the content.

Do you think their mam see's Mel for who she is maybe Jess is piggy in the middle ? when there's extended families like that there's always resentment especially when a baby is added to the mix .Mel hasn't mentioned about her mam coming to see the baby if that's true she'll be seething ,on the other hand if her mam has seen him and is head over heels she'll keep him away to punish her . From a vid I watched it was obvious she's no time for her mam .I think Jess gets pulled between the two of them and finds it's impossible to do the right thing for either of them.

• Wow
totally agree, I don’t blame Jessica, it’s her personality to lash out (from what we’ve seen) in this way.
Unfollow, tell sex stories etc.

she’s clearly not very mature emotionally and she has mental health issues on top of that.
They’re both wrong but Melanie is the “adult” here
But they are also influencers!! Not regular people. They choose to air their immaturity for an entire audience to see and learn from. I honestly find it very hard to empathize with either of them because I’m more worried about mental health of their audience. There are teenage girls watching them!!

Sorry for posting again... Even though I expect nothing sensible from Melanie or expect her to give any mature advice to her sister.. but there’s always a possibility that she talked to Jess behind the SM and maybe tried to give her an advice to not make such YT videos or drag her ex publicly.. maybe giving examples from her own mistakes in her YT career or something.. Because Jess unfollowing Melanie from SM really shows she’s throwing a tantrum if anyone disagrees with her. She’s really making a public display of her personal problems and being proud at being the “bad witch”.. really not healthy behavior. Melanie fakes her reality a lot while Jess airs her dirty laundry in attempt to stay real. Both are twats in my opinion and should be off SM. And should get some help/therapy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So why would Jess unfollow Melanie. Very strange 😮
Because the 'liquid gold' oozed out and jessica can't handle it. 🥃

Our bellies and legs melt into one,
mounds of hopeful bounty in a sea of sheets rest between us,
lust fills our eyes, the cold feeling of cutlery on skin,
Made with real potatoes.
Gluten free. freeing, exposed, raw.
No artificial colours, pure genuine lust,
salivating at the flavours and lack of preservatives.
we became a family in the attic,
alone, in a sea of waffle crumbs, Hope and freedom.
i rest a boob on a bean that escaped the fork, 3 perfect mounds, my life is complete.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.