Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her birth narrative change faster than Milo’s diapers 🙄

Umm can I just say.. at the end of the day, Jess is a public figure. She’s an influencer. She’s not your sister or mine. She earns from the views her audience give her. I’ll be more worried if somebody’s (from her more impressionable audience) mental health is affected by her content.
Absolutely this☝I think this is the only thread on tattle that i've been on where people are afraid to post anything incase they offend people ,it's about the influencer not a personal attack on anyone .

Reactions: 8
I guess I just hold the view that abuse IS personal, and unless there's any evidence (e.g. screenshots) that she's been deceitful, like we have with Melanie, then I'm always going to at least try to defend the survivor.

I'll ignore the Jessica things from now on, or report them if necessary, but if yous aren't keen to keep mentioning this then let's draw a line under it now.

Reactions: 3
No one was bringing her down ? people were saying Mel is taking advantage of her because she is vulnerable and she's using Jess to her own advantage ie Jess online in tears saying how low she feels and Mel posting a pic of the two of them in puffa jackets and a comment saying how proud she is of her sister and her MH struggles, but then undermines it by making it an AD for a fabletics puffa jacket "available in these two colours" We can see this but Jess doesn't seem too she hangs on Mels every word ,and the experiences that Melanie has been through in her personal life are questionable there's no reason to believe Jess is any different in some of the things she's claiming as she's easily manipulated by Mel and would do anything to please her ...We don't need to have evidence of any kind this is only a GOSSIP site and should be treated as such ..no evidence needed as it's just peoples views on what particular influencers put out there on what us the viewer see..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No one was bringing her down ? people were saying Mel is taking advantage of her because she is vulnerable and she's using Jess to her own advantage ie Jess online in tears saying how low she feels and Mel posting a pic of the two of them in puffa jackets and a comment saying how proud she is of her sister and her MH struggles, but then undermines it by making it an AD for a fabletics puffa jacket "available in these two colours" We can see this but Jess doesn't seem too she hangs on Mels every word ,and the experiences that Melanie has been through in her personal life are questionable there's no reason to believe Jess is any different in some of the things she's claiming as she's easily manipulated by Mel and would do anything to please her ...We don't need to have evidence of any kind this is only a GOSSIP site and should be treated as such ..no evidence needed as it's just peoples views on what particular influencers put out there on what us the viewer see..
because I’m active on this thread I try not to moderate it too much, if another staff member did some of these conversations (and ones in the past) would have been shot down straight away and removed for “attempting to moderate”
Maybe I’ve been wrong in doing that, most of us get on well here and don’t try to twist a comment into a narrative that gives them something to argue about.

so I will leave this by saying, if you’re a fan of Mel/Jessica/Captain Baldie/Milo/Emma Duffy,
Just ignore the thread, if someone says mel is fake Bi for views - thats their opinion,
If someone says her trauma is fake - opinion.
nobody should be scared to post here.
back to Melanie 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
because I’m active on this thread I try not to moderate it too much, if another staff member did some of these conversations (and ones in the past) would have been shot down straight away and removed for “attempting to moderate”
Maybe I’ve been wrong in doing that, most of us get on well here and don’t try to twist a comment into a narrative that gives them something to argue about.

so I will leave this by saying, if you’re a fan of Mel/Jessica/Captain Baldie/Milo/Emma Duffy,
Just ignore the thread, if someone says mel is fake Bi for views - thats their opinion,
If someone says her trauma is fake - opinion.
nobody should be scared to post here.
back to Melanie 😂
Hell yes ! it's a trash thread after all we can't please everyone at the end of the day and nothing is personal to anyone only the influencers ..There'd be more than eye rolls if they were on some of my usual threads but it like minded people on there and we do and say what we want without offence taken .I thought that's what these threads were about ?but I give credit where it's due too ,I'm not ashamed to say. it's not like we're tearing people apart for nothing only going on what we're seeing.If Melanie does something positive then that deserves credit too:) (I'm not moderating on the last bit :p)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine being so proud you refuse life changing medical attention (blood transfusion).

There’s something very Darwin survival of the fittest about it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine being so proud you refuse life changing medical attention (blood transfusion).

There’s something very Darwin survival of the fittest about it.
I honestly wasn't shocked she didn't want to take the transfusion- she gave out enough about antibiotics and trying to claim a natural birth by being misleading in her YouTube title and in the comments. I'm also reminded of Melanie enquiring about PPH weeks after childbirth.

I'd love to add on to this if I may and I preface by saying this is all speculation and a general comment not seeking to diagnose whatsoever. It's more a broad statement on the array of life obstacles/ health issues we see in some YouTubers.

To me, it's all very much based on psychological unmet needs rooted in childhood. Whereby attention was given when the child was sick, paternal leniency while the child was unwell and lavishing attention onto the child while sick.
This can then spill over into adulthood where a person adopts the "sick role" this can happen for many reasons such as using illness to gain sympathy, increased attention and by way of avoiding accountability by using xyz illness as a scapegoat, sadly it can also be used to manipulate and guilt family and partners.

It's actually worse today than ever before thanks to the likes of the internet and Google self diagnosis "hypochondriac/ cyberchrondriac"

As well as all this, targeting an audience who lavish you with sympathy for various health issues results in the awareness of a niche market on YouTube to grow your platform resulting in more illnesses which are often "common illnessses" Common enough to gather info on with a quick Google and common enough to warrant significant attention with those who share the diagnosis/sympathetic followers who idolize the influencer.

Theres also the fact that we never quite hear about certain illnesses from diagnosis to present management. The illness tends to poof and disappear like a cloud of smoke. There's often holes, where certain things don't quite add up. Vague references are then made to quash suspicion or questioning because nobody likes calling a sick person a liar.

• Heart
Again Dearreader you've read her like a book..I'm going to stick my neck out further and say I don't believe she had a PPH at all. I think the blood loss was no different to a normal delivery and the weakness and fatigue she was /is feeling is down to her restricting her diet during /after pregnancy and not being aware how much the birthing process takes out of a woman.She never mentioned anything about a PPH on her initial posts about the birth ,it wasn't till a while later that she posted about it, and I saw no evidence of any drips or cannula bruising on her ? but what really drew me to it was the poster on the previous thread screenshotting Mel's enquiry on the pos birth co page about PPH, again she didn't say she had a hemorrhage only that she bled heavily after the birth , I think she totally made it up as her birth wasn't dramatic enough for her so she had to add more to get the wow factor from her subs ,the same way she's making up about the doctor assaulting her when her husband contradicted everything she said by saying all the health staff were great ...what man would say something like that if they treated his wife so badly?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@monga I completely agree with everything you've said and echoes what I've been thinking.

To add on to the part about her birth not being dramatic enough- she harped on about natural birth and hypnobirthing while shaming women's choices for medical interventions and being a condescending bi**h. She couldn't stomach that SHE (warrior she is) didn't get her perfect birth plan and instead of owing it she would rather blame the doctors and midwives because god forbid ANYONE believe Melanie may have got it wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Exactly ! she's still under the illusion she had a completely unmedicated birth 😂 ..while shaming other women throughout her entire pregnancy even hovering over the word DEATH( if you recall ) on a post she did on epidurals ...I hope some of those medical pro's see what's she's written about them ..Oh wait ! she deleted most of it I wonder why:rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Refused a transfusion = was never in need of a bleeping transfusion but it sounds suitably dramatic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Again Dearreader you've read her like a book..I'm going to stick my neck out further and say I don't believe she had a PPH at all. I think the blood loss was no different to a normal delivery and the weakness and fatigue she was /is feeling is down to her restricting her diet during /after pregnancy and not being aware how much the birthing process takes out of a woman.She never mentioned anything about a PPH on her initial posts about the birth ,it wasn't till a while later that she posted about it, and I saw no evidence of any drips or cannula bruising on her ? but what really drew me to it was the poster on the previous thread screenshotting Mel's enquiry on the pos birth co page about PPH, again she didn't say she had a hemorrhage only that she bled heavily after the birth , I think she totally made it up as her birth wasn't dramatic enough for her so she had to add more to get the wow factor from her subs ,the same way she's making up about the doctor assaulting her when her husband contradicted everything she said by saying all the health staff were great ...what man would say something like that if they treated his wife so badly?
A PPH can range from 500mls upwards though so a "heavy bleed" could have been a small PPH.

Reactions: 2
A PPH can range from 500mls upwards though so a "heavy bleed" could have been a small PPH.
She said it was a major PPH but she didn't notice it ? we're only surmising as she was looking on a website and asking questions ,would her doc not have given her any info ?

Reactions: 1
She said it was a major PPH but she didn't notice it ? we're only surmising as she was looking on a website and asking questions ,would her doc not have given her any info ?
Possibly not. A major PPH is 1000-2000mls and there would have been a number of interventions but with a minor one sometimes just a first or usually second dose of syntometrone can stop the bleeding. I myself had a loss of 550mls with my first and no one told me it was a haemorrhage. It wasn't until I started my training that I realised.

Possibly not. A major PPH is 1000-2000mls and there would have been a number of interventions but with a minor one sometimes just a first or usually second dose of syntometrone can stop the bleeding. I myself had a loss of 550mls with my first and no one told me it was a haemorrhage. It wasn't until I started my training that I realised.
We're just trying to work her out as she has a habit of distorting the truth for engagement ,we'll never know what went on in that room .

We're just trying to work her out as she has a habit of distorting the truth for engagement ,we'll never know what went on in that room .
Oh yes totally and I'm in no way backing up her story but just giving some relative info. I don't even know who this person is and I don't think I'll try and find out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh yes totally and I'm in no way backing up her story but just giving some relative info. I don't even know who this person is and I don't think I'll try and find out 😂
No you've been very helpful in answering things but why do they put a cateter in before the spinal mine was the other way around with an epidural

Reactions: 5
No you've been very helpful in answering things but why do they put a cateter in before the spinal mine was the other way around with an epidural
I did answer this early on in regards to this person's situation in a better way (that sounds snarky, it really isn't but I'm being lazy 😂) Normally with a spinal we put an indwelling catheter after the spinal as the woman doesn't feel it and it gives her chance to recover before needing the loo. Plus if they are doing a section it empties the bladder. With an epidural we don't routinely put an indwelling in but instead use an in out to empty your bladder. There would be no point putting in an indwelling as we would have to take it out for the birth. Though if you are very unwell we may need to monitor your urine output and an indwelling could be used then (if you have sever pre eclampsia for example)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.