Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A mix up of a few suggestions, mostly @Elle 🙂
(I left the forceps liar suggestions out because we don’t want to accuse her of lying about the birth - even though we know she did 😐)

How are youse me internet family,
I can’t believe I have another new thread, I’m delighted youse love me so much that youse have dedicated another thread to me.
Sorry I’m late celebrating this, Thomas and his ma have gone to centra to get a chicken fillet roll and a 6 pack of waffles for our dinner so I had a few minutes to sneak out of the attic and take a photo of the dogs so I can pretend I’m part of the family, me da was over yesterday (it’s not breaking any rules, I’m an essential worker) and he’s absolutely delighted with his grandson, he hopes he takes after granda and his first words are “feck off will ye” because if you’ve watched me Youtube youse know he has a mouth like a gutter,
I’m still on maternity leave but I’ve been spending this time copying and pasting tit from the internet to make me look intelligent, and generally just fighting with strangers and lying in bed.

If youse try and question me anti mask narrative I’ll get me da to beat you up, or get Thomas on to me stories to tell you to leave me alone.

Babieeeeeee have you got my waffles ready? Noooo babieeeee I said I’d have them in bed today, you know where we eat babieeeee....

Hope youse are all keeping safe, not that you need to keep safe cuz this virus is a hoax, I read it on the internet.

Love youse. 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
Mel, Milo and Thomas the plank engine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
(I left the forceps liar suggestions out because we don’t want to accuse her of lying about the birth - even though we know she did 😐)

I can’t believe I have another new thread, I’m delighted youze love me so much that youse have dedicated another thread to me.
Sorry I’m late celebrating this, Thomas and his ma have gone to centra to get a chicken fillet roll and a 6 pack of waffles for our dinner so I had a few minutes to sneak out of the attic and take a photo of the dogs so I can pretend I’m part of the family, me da was over yesterday (it’s not breaking any rules, I’m an essential worker) and he’s absolutely delighted with his grandson, he hopes he takes after granda and his first words are “feck off will ye” because if you’ve watched me Youtube youse know he has a mouth like a gutter,
I’m still on maternity leave but I’ve been spending this time copying and pasting tit from the internet to make me look intelligent, and generally just fighting with strangers and lying in bed.

If youse try and question me anti mask narrative I’ll get me da to beat you up, or get Thomas on to me stories to tell you to leave me alone.

Babieeeeeee have you got my waffles ready? Noooo babieeeee I said I’d have them in bed today, you know where we eat babieeeee....

Hope youse are all keeping safe, not that you need to keep safe cuz this virus is a hoax, I read it on the internet.

Love youse. 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
Haha ! Great title ...,. I would’ve finished with tits on fire 🔥...but it’s not allowed 😂🎈

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I can’t believe I have another new thread, I’m delighted youze love me so much that youse have dedicated another thread to me.

Love youse. 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

P.s here is yet another photo of me bewbs in case youse have all forgotten what they look like.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
From what I see, Milo and Thomas are one and the same (bald, lots of whinging, constantly attached to Mel's tit)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My first time posting on Melanie's thread so howareyas all? Imagine almost burning your new borns skin with salt, hahaha top class bants there from the O'Rourke clan. Also I reckon I could pick out mels boobs in a line up at this stage, we've seen that much of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think if Thomas was constantly attached to her tits she wouldn’t show them off all the time to the internet 🤷🏻‍♀️
That's the sneaky part, you think you see a bit of boob in her SM but it's actually just Baldy 😂 😂

EDIT: (On reading back, I see what you mean though and she can't be getting enough attention if she needs validation from boob-obsessed strangers on the internet!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

I can’t believe I have another new thread, I’m delighted youse love me so much that youse have dedicated another thread to me.

Love youse. 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
This is legendary!!!!! 🤘🤘🤘

My first time posting on Melanie's thread so howareyas all? Imagine almost burning your new borns skin with salt, hahaha top class bants there from the O'Rourke clan. Also I reckon I could pick out mels boobs in a line up at this stage, we've seen that much of them.
Wait, wait....salt???for what?? Sorry for my ignorance about melanie's bigger ignorance and idiocy.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thomas and his ma have gone to centra to get a chicken fillet roll and a 6 pack of waffles for our dinner so I had a few minutes to sneak out of the attic and take a photo of the dogs so I can pretend I’m part of the family

tenor (2).gif

@Oohthedrama I couldn't breathe. Thank you x

Well done @Elle 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Wait, wait....salt???for what?? Sorry for my ignorance about melanie's bigger ignorance and idiocy.
The baby has a weepy bellybutton and slight hernia , they were advised to put a tiny bit of salt just on top of the weepy part but they put it all over and didn't check till a while later by this time the baby was sleeping so when they opened his nappy the salt had gone in there too ,he had also done a poo and then woke up and pissed all over them both....That's what they were in hysterics laughing at on her stories :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4

She used salt (doctor's instruction) on her baby's umbilical granuloma. She was only meant to sprinkle some on the belly button but didn't know that. She sprinkled way too much and baby skin could have gotten burnt.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The baby has a weepy bellybutton and slight hernia , they were advised to put a tiny bit of salt just on top of the weepy part but they put it all over and didn't check till a while later by this time the baby was sleeping so when they opened his nappy the salt had gone in there too ,he had also done a poo and then woke up and pissed all over them both....That's what they were in hysterics laughing at on her stories :rolleyes:
Hahahahahaha, causing pain and discomfort to your newborn, hahahahahahah
Oh wait no.
I'd probably have cried and felt horribly guilty, and I'm not even a ma yet :cautious:

• Heart
  • Sick
Is it umbilical granuloma?or whatever it is. It's my first time to hear/read putting salt on belly button. All I know is just keep the baby's weepy belly button clean and dry.
I feel bad for baby Milo, he's surrounded by two gremlins...I mean Mogwai's spawn.

Hahahahahaha, causing pain and discomfort to your newborn, hahahahahahah
Oh wait no.
I'd probably have cried and felt horribly guilty, and I'm not even a ma yet :cautious:
They looked so pathetic tbh they came across as two 14 yr olds on their first babysitting mission, both of them unable to get their words out for laughing:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry
She used salt (doctor's instruction) on her baby's umbilical granuloma. She was only meant to sprinkle some on the belly button but didn't know that. She sprinkled way too much and baby skin could have gotten burnt.
So what happened to her proclamation for being well- researched and well read 😒

• Haha
Is it umbilical granuloma?or whatever it is. It's my first time to hear/read putting salt on belly button. All I know is just keep the baby's weepy belly button clean and dry.
I feel bad for baby Milo, he's surrounded by two gremlins...I mean Mogwai's spawn.
I've never heard of that either but apparently the doctor or health pro advised it ? I was always told keep it clean and dry too just clean around it with cooled boiled water

• Heart
They looked so pathetic tbh they came across as two 14 yr olds on their first babysitting mission, both of them unable to get their words out for laughing:rolleyes:
Bit ironic that she's quite literally pouring salt in the wound as well...

• Haha
They love smelling their farts and make them high AF. Even teenage parents won't behave like that.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.