Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so behind on this thread but I do want to answer this, Jess acted like she had a serious relationship/had been in an abusive relationship/had been with a female in the past, but the same girl lived in her parents home, struggled going to school because of anxiety, had no friends (by her own admission) and had her dad drive her to Dublin and sit in the car park whilst she went shopping, every time.
I stopped watching her a LONG time ago but I felt like the two versions of Jessica were very much like the two versions of Melanie.
could be very different know as she was only a child back then 😂 like 17? Playing at being an agony aunt
Sorry, majorly don't agree with this. I've got autism and mental health issues (like depression and anxiety, which I'm pretty sure Jess has too) and I had been with women, been in an abusive relationship and actually quite a lot of similar stuff to her long before I was 17. There's this assumption that if you're young you've had no life experience, but unless you're young yourself, I think you're missing out on the fact that people move a hell of a lot faster nowadays and have a lot of "adult" experiences as teenagers.

Naivety and youth are not synonymous.

(Also, for reference, it's a duck-ton easier to find people who will abuse you than it is to find friends. Or than finding public transport, for that matter).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry, majorly don't agree with this. I've got autism and mental health issues (like depression and anxiety, which I'm pretty sure Jess has too) and I had been with women, been in an abusive relationship and actually quite a lot of similar stuff to her long before I was 17. There's this assumption that if you're young you've had no life experience, but unless you're young yourself, I think you're missing out on the fact that people move a hell of a lot faster nowadays and have a lot of "adult" experiences as teenagers.

Naivety and youth are not synonymous.

(Also, for reference, it's a duck-ton easier to find people who will abuse you than it is to find friends. Or than finding public transport, for that matter).
We will have to agree to disagree, you’re maybe projecting because of your experiences, you could be right, I could be right, who knows, she lives in a very small town in Ireland, only moved out with her boyfriend a while ago, so I don’t think

“I think you're missing out on the fact that people move a hell of a lot faster nowadays and have a lot of "adult" experiences as teenagers”

is correct here, she’s never actually had a boyfriend online before the last one, so all her experiences were from 15/16 😐
It just doesn’t match up to the girl we saw online.

anyway she doesn’t have a thread here so let’s leave it there.
It’s much more fun talking about Melanie 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
We will have to agree to disagree, you’re maybe projecting because of your experiences, you could be right, I could be right, who knows, she lives in a very small town in Ireland, only moved out with her boyfriend a while ago, so I don’t think

“I think you're missing out on the fact that people move a hell of a lot faster nowadays and have a lot of "adult" experiences as teenagers”

is correct here, she’s never actually had a boyfriend online before the last one, so all her experiences were from 15/16 😐
It just doesn’t match up to the girl we saw online.

anyway she doesn’t have a thread here so let’s leave it there.
It’s much more fun talking about Melanie 😂
People in small towns often move faster than people in big cities, as there's less entertainment (from my experience).
I think you underestimate the experiences and capabilities of young people, TBH.
(also there's a lot of stuff that could have been happening in her private life that she wouldn't have been comfortable making public while it was happening).

• Heart
Reactions: 4
People in small towns often move faster than people in big cities, as there's less entertainment (from my experience).
I think you underestimate the experiences and capabilities of young people, TBH.
let’s go back to Melanie 😉

Reactions: 2
I don’t know why I keep coming back here after announcing everytime I’m leaving everything to do with Melanie for good 😂 Its probably all the insightful opinions here :) And Influencers should not have that much power where they can get away with anything.
I’m quickly going to give my two cents on Jessica. I think she was majorly inspired by Melanie so she pursued career in YT but with her mental health and anxiety issues, it gets overwhelming for her. Unlike Melanie, who can easily survive the toxic industry because she knows the cunning moves. I’m sure Jess has a different persona on YT which mirrors Melanie’s but in reality she struggles a lot in real life. I wish she finds her way.
Now about Melanie, I have said it before that her views on abortion are VERY confusing. She only speaks on the issue to stay relevant for her audience. And now after being a mother, she keeps saying if someone doesn’t want a child they shouldn’t as it’s not fair to the child. She conveniently neglects to mention rape cases, cases of women being forced into certain situations. She’s only playing at being an activist. Disgusting behavior honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She posted on fb asking how to lie to get a postal vote. It was talked about on GG at the time and online but she stopped talking about it when she didn’t vote. And then when called on it said it was polarising for her viewers so she wasn’t gonna talk about it. Even tho she made a video about it and the short film on YouTube that was crap a few months before. And now she’s talking about abortion again.

I remember this well. She actually had the cheek to say using her platform to discuss it was alienating her followers as according to her most of her followers were American. 😑

Leanne Woodfull ( Irish influencer and prominent repeal campaigner) called her out on it - stating it was more important to amplify the voices of the women in our country and show solidarity. Melanies retort was that she didn't want to sound like a broken record.

Melanie then tried to get her YouTube video on RTE by relentlessly tagging them asking for it to be aired... while refusing to show her support for irish women on her platform.

THE HYPOCRISY.

She stayed in Spain, deleting comments asking did she vote and tacked a sentence into her vlog on blackscreen about how we won!! When she actually never used her platform to support it at all.... hilarious how after we won she came out and said she was on that side all along.

We remember,Melanie and we aren't stupid 😁

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I remember this well. She actually had the cheek to say using her platform to discuss it was alienating her followers as according to her most of her followers were American. 😑

Leanne Woodfull ( Irish influencer and prominent repeal campaigner) called her out on it - stating it was more important to amplify the voices of the women in our country and show solidarity. Melanies retort was that she didn't want to sound like a broken record.

Melanie then tried to get her YouTube video on RTE by relentlessly tagging them asking for it to be aired... while refusing to show her support for irish women on her platform.

THE HYPOCRISY.

She stayed in Spain, deleting comments asking did she vote and tacked a sentence into her vlog on blackscreen about how we won!! When she actually never used her platform to support it at all.... hilarious how after we won she came out and said she was on that side all along.

We remember,Melanie and we aren't stupid 😁
i mean, I shouldn’t be surprised at this stage. But bleeping hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m quickly going to give my two cents on Jessica. I think she was majorly inspired by Melanie so she pursued career in YT but with her mental health and anxiety issues, it gets overwhelming for her. Unlike Melanie, who can easily survive the toxic industry because she knows the cunning moves
I hate going back to Jessica but it’s in connection to Melanie.

does anyone notice Melanie tries to make out like Jess is the stronger sister, she said in the past she (Mel) struggles when she receives negativity, and she wishes she was like Jess who can just brush it off (Jess tells her she shouldn’t read it/why do you read it)
when Jessica has exposed herself and her struggles on social media (since the break up) and has been really, really raw, Melanie has made no attempt to highlight her account in order to offer her support via her own fans, I wouldn’t have known about it if it wasn’t for this thread (I stopped seeing anything from Jess when she moved to Dublin)

just weird she’s still trying to spin this narrative where she’s the one struggling and Jess is the strong one.
she really needs her finger in every pie.

Reactions: 8
I think Melanie manipulates her and Jess will do anything to please her she just wants to be accepted by Mel ,but Mel knows what’s she’s doing and will play the victim to throw people off the scent...but she wasn’t bargaining on a tattle thread full of medical pros and armchair psychologists 😂

Reactions: 6
Tbh I think Jess is very naive ,she so much wants to be like Melanie that she hasn't got her own identity in a way and that's something she should address, maybe a lot of her MH issues could stem from that .We don't really know how the family dynamics are between those families and the reason she feels she needs to be an extention of Mel..she just comes across as lost to me and lacking self confidence for whatever reason.
Lacking self confidence isn't a crime though. I think that's why people admire her vulnerability.

Reactions: 6
Lacking self confidence isn't a crime though. I think that's why people admire her vulnerability.
I didn't say it was ? you always seem to be on the defensive, just because someone comments on something it doesn't mean it's a criticism it can just be an observation...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I didn't say it was ? you always seem to be on the defensive, just because someone comments on something it doesn't mean it's a criticism it can just be an observation...
Nah, not on the defensive. I think we just fundamentally disagree on things regarding Jessica and mental health. I'm moving on now.

Reactions: 4
Nah, not on the defensive. I think we just fundamentally disagree on things regarding Jessica and mental health. I'm moving on now.
Also being in your early/general twenties is a massive learning curve for most people...it’s a transition from being seen as young teenager to being more independent adult etc. Personally my 20’s were tres emotional with lots of anxiety, some bouts of depression with lots of feelings around pressure of who to be/what I’m ‘doing’ with my life. I can’t imagine what that would feel like doing it through an online lens (if that makes sense!)

Anyway...back to our leading lady....Mel needs to learn how to take into account other people’s perspectives in a constructive way and that her view isn’t everything. Also studying pedagogy, does not make or make you a teacher. Teachers need mad skills too not just the ability to judge and say ‘I’m right that’s it!’ like Mel does.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also being in your early/general twenties is a massive learning curve for most people...it’s a transition from being seen as young teenager to being more independent adult etc. Personally my 20’s were tres emotional with lots of anxiety, some bouts of depression with lots of feelings around pressure of who to be/what I’m ‘doing’ with my life. I can’t imagine what that would feel like doing it through an online lens (if that makes sense!)

Anyway...back to our leading lady....Mel needs to learn how to take into account other people’s perspectives in a constructive way and that her view isn’t everything. Also studying pedagogy, does not make or make you a teacher. Teachers need mad skills too not just the ability to judge and say ‘I’m right that’s it!’ like Mel does.

Oh I couldn't agree more! Teachers don't go deleting contrasting opinions and certainly can't cry troll if one of her students disagrees with her views.

Melanie is a big talker on resilience and it's hilariously not a quality she possesses whatsoever.

I won't mention the skewed thought process behind using fake accounts as yes men accounts to support her own values and beliefs, because yikes some of the stuff I have read from them is 👀 and not who she tries to perceive herself to be from her own Melanie Murphy account.

Lastly this BS I need my man to advocate for me..... apparently she needed her SP's to do the same for her. She wouldn't hold up in a real life conversation. Her little domain online is a perfect sanctuary for her self righteousness and superiority complex because it's so easy to delete an opposing opinion online and look more considered/intelligent than you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know did Jessie and her boyfriend break up? Just wondering from the Instagram story she posted a few days ago

I've just started watching her video about her postpartum recovery, and all I can think is how is she still saying having a baby is equivalent to having a poo? She's an absolute idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've just started watching her video about her postpartum recovery, and all I can think is how is she still saying having a baby is equivalent to having a poo? She's an absolute idiot.
Maybe you just have to wonder what kind of poos she's been having.... :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God does she ever get bored of her BS? In her video description AND title she's made ZERO mention of getting a spinal - purposefully stating she *laboured naturally * for 26 hours.

Labour includes the process of birthing... which she had pain relief for ( nothing wrong with that) BUT...she just hates to admit it wasn't natural so misleads in her video title and description and then wonders why her followers are asking Q's and of course, she answers passive aggressively.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Oh my god, this postpartum video is ridiculous. At least she's finally admitting her ignorance-- she didn't look at any negative birth experiences before she gave birth (because "POsITIVE bIrthING exPERIENCES oNLY") and when things didn't go perfect she was like, surprised pikachu face.

YEAH, NO tit!!

bleeping "teacher by trade" my ass. You wanted it to be a fairy tale, perfect birth and it wasn't (because it never is) and it hit ten times harder because you weren't prepared.

She actually says "I can't understand why no one explained this to me--" when talking about hemorrhoids and like, duck! You've been talking about self education this whole time-- but now that bad stuff has happened that you weren't prepared for-- it's now everyone else's job to educate you!?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.