Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s talking in her Insta stories about trying for another baby in 2022 where are they gonna put another baby in that attic? Surely you’d be wanting your own house before even thinking about having another baby, common sense

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s talking in her Insta stories about trying for another baby in 2022 where are they gonna put another baby in that attic? Surely you’d be wanting your own house before even thinking about having another baby, common sense
Maybe they plan on moving into their own home by then?

Reactions: 1
She already said they can't afford a mortgage and she refuses to rent so unless they're waiting on an inheritance I don't know how they'll manage it ..

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She already said they can't afford a mortgage and she refuses to rent so unless they're waiting on an inheritance I don't know how they'll manage it ..
Oh I didn't know about that. I don't follow her so much these days.

Reactions: 3
Melanie Murphy #5 Natural birth (apart from spinal and gas and air), shut up Mel no one cares

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I see she's talking about getting back into her "nice" underwear again after having the baby I'm surprised she hasn't mentioned the whole sex after birth thing yet ,saying as it used to dominate her life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s talking about trying for another in 2022 where are they gonna put another baby in that attic? Surely you’d be wanting your own house before even thinking about having another baby, common sense
I doubt that she’s already basically said they can’t get a mortgage for whatever reason

Why do influencers think its normal to treat your audience as ‘real friends’ and spew whatever thought comes to your mind right way? I mean who tf is invested in Melanie’s bra crisis? WHO TF CARES. This is such a weird thing honestly. The girl literally doesn’t think before posting.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why do influencers think its normal to treat your audience as ‘real friends’ and spew whatever thought comes to your mind right way? I mean who tf is invested in Melanie’s bra crisis? WHO TF CARES. This is such a weird thing honestly. The girl literally doesn’t think before posting.

Also in those insta stories the babys face is nearly clearly visable 😂 like i wonder when she's just going to show him i also thought about the not knowing his name thinh surely if they have more kids it's going to be more and more difficult to hid faces and not use names in videos esp as they get older 😂

Reactions: 4
Maybe it's just me but I find it odd that she's already planning her next pregnancy. She's only just given birth but knows exactly when they will start trying again. Like, jaysus, just enjoy the baby you have, you know, right now???

Reactions: 9
Maybe it's just me but I find it odd that she's already planning her next pregnancy. She's only just given birth but knows exactly when they will start trying again. Like, jaysus, just enjoy the baby you have, you know, right now???

To quote her best-selling novel "PCOS hasn't doomed me!!!"

How bleeping insensitive.

Reactions: 4
The little bad part inside me hopes she ends up not being able to have anymore - I know that's bad but there are some women who would kill to be in her position and just have one kid and be so thankful and appreciative and blessed, and it's probably quite crap for them seeing her have one and then basically just seem dead disinterested and like "right! next one now! let's move on!" - she's just taking it for granted too much that she will be able to have more and she really shouldn't be idk

• Heart
Reactions: 2
To quote her best-selling novel "PCOS hasn't doomed me!!!"

How bleeping insensitive.
Yes it is very insensitive.. I didn't follow her in the months before her pregnancy why did she think she couldn't conceive was she not having periods or what?

Im pregnant with my first atm and can’t even think about another one. We would ideally like at least 1 more but would like the first to at least be potty trained and walking and possibly in nursery or about to start school before I even thought about starting to try for another one. The fact they don’t even have their own place either and she’s already talking about trying for another maybe at least rent somewhere then if your planning on having another child. 2 under 3 in an attic sounds horrendous no harm. Getting my own place would be a priority over the next 2 years never mind thinking about another baby even if it’s only a rental accommodation

I also think she thinks cause she got pregnant quickly the first time it’ll happen again which isn’t always true. I know women got pregnant first time not even trying and they been try it for a 2nd one for a few years 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yes it is very insensitive.. I didn't follow her in the months before her pregnancy why did she think she couldn't conceive was she not having periods or what?
She was claiming they were irregular but then mentioned her period being late and doing a pregnancy test on the day of her missed period. I mean 🤦‍♀️

She was claiming they were irregular but then mentioned her period being late and doing a pregnancy test on the day of her missed period. I mean 🤦‍♀️
It’s just I found this and it made me wonder
E05AA077-2A00-43DB-9C26-46BB44C0170F.jpeg

She is SO full of tit, yet again shaming mums/mums to be about being super fit going into pregnancy!! She was lucky to have a smooth pregnancy. Yes being fit can help with some aspects of pregnancy but it absolutely does not guarantee plain sailing.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.