Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, this postpartum video is ridiculous. At least she's finally admitting her ignorance-- she didn't look at any negative birth experiences before she gave birth (because "POsITIVE bIrthING exPERIENCES oNLY") and when things didn't go perfect she was like, surprised pikachu face.

YEAH, NO tit!!

bleeping "teacher by trade" my ass. You wanted it to be a fairy tale, perfect birth and it wasn't (because it never is) and it hit ten times harder because you weren't prepared.

She actually says "I can't understand why no one explained this to me--" when talking about hemorrhoids and like, duck! You've been talking about self education this whole time-- but now that bad stuff has happened that you weren't prepared for-- it's now everyone else's job to educate you!?
All I can say is WAT DA FAK!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s not a big deal tbh but if you use gas & air is that not classed as medicated though??

Reactions: 8
God does she ever get bored of her BS? In her video description AND title she's made ZERO mention of getting a spinal - purposefully stating she *laboured naturally * for 26 hours.

Labour includes the process of birthing... which she had pain relief for ( nothing wrong with that) BUT...she just hates to admit it wasn't natural so misleads in her video title and description and then wonders why her followers are asking Q's and of course, she answers passive aggressively.
That is me on Twitter and I didn’t even bother to reply back as her response after made me angry. However I do wish her a good recovery from one mom to the other but just cut the bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That is me on Twitter and I didn’t even bother to reply back as her response after made me angry. However I do wish her a good recovery from one mom to the other but just cut the bullshit.

Oh I agreed with your post hence me putting it on here 😊

I agree and it's purposefully misleading. You would think a writer and teacher by trade would know the the process of labour includes the actual childbirth and stating she went through 26 hours of natural labour is fundamentally
NOT true as she was medicated via spinal block and gas and air for the birth. So how she believes what she's stating is correct is beyond me?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s not a big deal tbh but if you use gas & air is that not classed as medicated though??
If you were in a natural/hypnobirthing group they would deffo count it! I think anything other than a tens machine and water is thought of as medicated.

I dont really see it as that though because the effects wear off so quickly 😂

Reactions: 4
I am really tempted to post these from my online midwifery course to her....

Why is it so difficult for her to be honest and say: I did most part of the labour with paracetamol and at home, then finally I had to use gas & air, forceps and a spinal for these reasons...
Her responses and the labelling of the birth video is highly misleading, especially to other pregnant women. Why can’t you say “I used hypnobirthing and that really worked for me as I stayed calm” hypnobirthing is not about having an unassisted birth but being informed and having your choices to have the best possible birth.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If you were in a natural/hypnobirthing group they would deffo count it! I think anything other than a tens machine and water is thought of as medicated.

I dont really see it as that though because the effects wear off so quickly 😂
Yea I thought that as well the spinal block is bound to be the same if not similar as an epidural so she didn’t do it all natural but because she was so called ‘forced’ into it she doesn’t include it or count it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Also no harm but any woman that’s given birth has told me whatever you do don’t take photos or look down there after you’ve given birth 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just adding i followed jessie early on and she had come out of an abusive relationship and gotten into maybe two more relationships, I stopped following her then but she doesn't seem to have a good sense of picking the right partner for her butbye she's still young

• Sad
Just adding i followed jessie early on and she had come out of an abusive relationship and gotten into maybe two more relationships, I stopped following her then but she doesn't seem to have a good sense of picking the right partner for her butbye she's still young
Mildly victim blaming, no?

Reactions: 1
I don't think so but if I am then I don't mean to. I didn't mean shhe keeps picking lads who will verbally or physically abuse her I just meant she hasn't maybe developed a good sense of herself which ties into what ppl were saying about her copying Melanie's content etc to feel validated by her.
All of this is speculation on my part, I think jess is vulnerable and she falls hard for her partners that's all I meant! I'm not an expert in relationships or abuse so if my wording is offensive or wrong fair enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't think so but if I am then I don't mean to. I didn't mean shhe keeps picking lads who will verbally or physically abuse her I just meant she hasn't maybe developed a good sense of herself which ties into what ppl were saying about her copying Melanie's content etc to feel validated by her.
All of this is speculation on my part, I think jess is vulnerable and she falls hard for her partners that's all I meant! I'm not an expert in relationships or abuse so if my wording is offensive or wrong fair enough.
you don’t need to explain yourself, nothing about your wording was incorrect and I’m sure everyone knows exactly what you meant. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
"I thought I was going to die, I've never felt like that ever in my life"...except she's experienced panic attacks and pretty sure she's once said during these panic attacks she supposedly feels like she's going to die??

Also, she really needs therapy.

Reactions: 10
"I thought I was going to die, I've never felt like that ever in my life"...except she's experienced panic attacks and pretty sure she's once said during these panic attacks she supposedly feels like she's going to die??

Also, she really needs therapy.
Yes she was totally unprepared for the reality of birth no book can ever prepare you for the real thing especially if she was in the belief you can meditate your way through it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Her birth narrative change faster than Milo’s diapers 🙄

Umm can I just say.. at the end of the day, Jess is a public figure. She’s an influencer. She’s not your sister or mine. She earns from the views her audience give her. I’ll be more worried if somebody’s (from her more impressionable audience) mental health is affected by her content.

Last edited:
another sly dig at the healthcare professionals they "pumped her full of antibiotics". Well yes girl you had open wounds down there, I wonder if asked would she have refused the antibiotics like she refused the blood transfusion.

if she refused antibiotics or refused the transfusion if she was any worse she could have very easily have died. And all this based on her google research 😳

she complains about birth becoming medicalised but if her birth wasnt the baby would have been distressed anyway and might not have made it and she probably would have bled out and not made it. She seems to be losing touch with reality if shes demonising the healthcare professionals rather than thanking them at this stage.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
you really need to let people have an opinion about Jess without jumping on them.
People can have an opinion about Jess, absolutely fine with that but I don't agree with denying / minimising the experiences of abuse victims, that's all. You can think she's naive / annoying or any other word, but I don't think whether she's been abused or not is any kind of testament to her character (or even particularly related to Melanie).

Reactions: 5
People can have an opinion about Jess, absolutely fine with that but I don't agree with denying / minimising the experiences of abuse victims, that's all. You can think she's naive / annoying or any other word, but I don't think whether she's been abused or not is any kind of testament to her character (or even particularly related to Melanie).
It’s very hard to make her off topic when she’s Melanie’s sister, and by rights nobody should be questioning Melanie’s experiences either if we’re applying this to all “abuse victims” but if you have an issue hit report, I don’t think there was any victim blaming and accusing a member of that isn’t fair, but let’s go back to Melanie and try to avoid Jessica anyway.

• Heart
It’s very hard to make her off topic when she’s Melanie’s sister, and by rights nobody should be questioning Melanie’s experiences either if we’re applying this to al, but if you have an issue hit report, I don’t think there was any victim blaming and accusing a member of that isn’t fair, but let’s go back to Melanie and try to avoid Jessica anyway.
I just don't think the behaviour / experiences of Melanie and Jessica are comparable (but if someone would like to start a thread on her, then do it and I won't frequent it). I agree - let's avoid the topic and move back to Melanie. :)

I just don't think the behaviour / experiences of Melanie and Jessica are comparable (but if someone would like to start a thread on her, then do it and I won't frequent it). I agree - let's avoid the topic and move back to Melanie. :)
But some do, i can only suggest you ignore all comments about her, in fairness she doesn’t come up much anyway, so just ignore it if she does 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.