Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree with your conclusion.

She went into that hospital thinking the doctors have an agenda against her. They could never win.

On the inconsistency, I think she said that the forceps were the one type of intervention she hadn’t had a chance to “research” properly, hence her hesitation.

Again, this shows how she thinks she’s equally qualified to the doctor in the room because of her jumbled Google research.

She does know that most up to date, informed medical research is behind paywalls and not generally available to the public without a key? She’s going face to face with a doctor with her notebook of Daily Mail standard articles.
Yes she did
A27B7E3A-253A-4B8D-B304-1E49635B2039.jpeg

Reactions: 2
to be fair to that point you do become to see people as “the one with x” instead of their name because that’s how medical school teaches you to view patients. It took me a while to get over that when talking to older colleagues/ trying to remember names as well as illness. It can be jarring if you’re not used to it. But who was the dr addressing that wasn’t her? If she was in active labour/ decisions had to be made, then they wouldn’t address her and the nurses would instead.

Reactions: 4
to be fair to that point you do become to see people as “the one with x” instead of their name because that’s how medical school teaches you to view patients. It took me a while to get over that when talking to older colleagues/ trying to remember names as well as illness. It can be jarring if you’re not used to it. But who was the dr addressing that wasn’t her? If she was in active labour/ decisions had to be made, then they wouldn’t address her and the nurses would instead.
Unless he was addressing Thomas as she said that's who they explained about the suction cup and c-section too it was him that got the info? but there's posts where she likens giving birth to having a poo and should be treated as such ?

• Haha
Unless he was addressing Thomas as she said that's who they explained about the suction cup and c-section too it was him that got the info? but there's posts where she likens giving birth to having a poo and should be treated as such ?
what kind of shites does she have? Needs more fibre 😂😂😂 babe you needed forceps because your labour wasn’t progressing and you were knackered. Thomas is her next of kin and she was hardly in a position to take information in, it’s totally understandable why they addressed Thomas instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her labour story vs what she's said in the comments section is so inconsistent that all I can do is laugh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Well I think we all know what would happen if they didn't and who in their right mind would what that situation ....

Yes I knew exactly what you meant ! that's why I quoted you with the screenshot ...like you say baffling ?

Need a good memory to be a good liar.,.so she couldn’t feel anything but the doctors hand :unsure: she had the spinal before he examined her View attachment 295819
I think the examination where he 'shoved his fingers in' happened in the room before they went to theatre and got the spinal, it was round the time of the catheter too which was pre spinal. Round 22 mins on for that. So she would have felt the drs hand, altho I would be really surprised if it was done without consent considering other staff would have witnessed that and the Dr could be struck off.

what kind of shites does she have? Needs more fibre 😂😂😂 babe you needed forceps because your labour wasn’t progressing and you were knackered. Thomas is her next of kin and she was hardly in a position to take information in, it’s totally understandable why they addressed Thomas instead.
I hate spamming the thread with pics but she’s unreal
82103B88-D0AA-45DB-936D-F28AEAC10623.jpeg

• Angry
I hate spamming the thread with pics but she’s unreal View attachment 296373
She’s a bleeping idiot. Melanie YOU were tired, YOUR son was big. Letting nature take its course wasn’t an option because YOUR SON WOULD HAVE BEEN IN DANGER.

“epidurals tend to make outcomes worse” no they bleeping don’t. They can make it harder to push because you can’t really have an idea what’s going on down there so they can make labour longer. I did actually read up on it as my cousin is allergic to epidurals so she’s had two births without vs chats with the consultant about my options vs chats with my friend who had to have her waters broken/ had a horrendous birth about her process. But, every birth is different 🤷🏻‍♀️

Regarding people praising her birthing content, I suppose when you offer peanuts you attract monkeys

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think the examination where he 'shoved his fingers in' happened in the room before they went to theatre and got the spinal, it was round the time of the catheter too which was pre spinal. Round 22 mins on for that. So she would have felt the drs hand, altho I would be really surprised if it was done without consent considering other staff would have witnessed that and the Dr could be struck off.
I think on the vid she said the midwife put the catheter in but in her comments she said the doctor did it? She said the doctor came into the room while on his rounds and said he would give her another half hour before they would intervene he didn’t examine her then
FEBD90A7-BFB5-44AD-A8E3-21F123EC776A.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
I think on the vid she said the midwife put the catheter in but in her comments she said the doctor did it? She said the doctor came into the room while on his rounds and said he would give her another half hour before they would intervene he didn’t examine her thenView attachment 296386
I’d be highly surprised if it was a doctor who put her catheter in. It’s usually a nurses role. Not that it never happens but like central lines and IVs etc, usually nurses do that. They’re incredible.

Did she say why it was “put in and out and in again?” You either need a catheter or you don’t, unless she was pulling at it.

Reactions: 6
I’d be highly surprised if it was a doctor who put her catheter in. It’s usually a nurses role. Not that it never happens but like central lines and IVs etc, usually nurses do that. They’re incredible.

Did she say why it was “put in and out and in again?” You either need a catheter or you don’t, unless she was pulling at it.
She didn't say she said the midwife made her lay on her back and she was screaming then the doctor came back and shoved his hand in and started shouting at her to push the babies head against his hand or something ..it's about 18mins in her vid she talks about this

Reactions: 1
She didn't say she said the midwife made her lay on her back and she was screaming then the doctor came back and shoved his hand in and started shouting at her to push the babies head against his hand or something ..it's about 18mins in her vid she talks about this
“Shoved his hand in” sounds like it’s for dramatic effect. Not saying the doctor didn’t examine her and she wasn’t expecting it, but like how is that the doctors fault? duck him for doing his job am I right? 😂👀

honestly, I’m never going to watch that video. I just can’t. I’ll end up getting in a fight in her comment section and hating everyone and I can’t do that 😂 it’s under my own name and photo anyway I wouldn’t be allowed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Shoved his hand in” sounds like it’s for dramatic effect. Not saying the doctor didn’t examine her and she wasn’t expecting it, but like how is that the doctors fault? duck him for doing his job am I right? 😂👀

honestly, I’m never going to watch that video. I just can’t. I’ll end up getting in a fight in her comment section and hating everyone and I can’t do that 😂 it’s under my own name and photo anyway I wouldn’t be allowed.
What she's saying on the vid is different to her comments ..so confusing

• Heart

Unless she thought it was put in and out again and it wasn’t actually and she’s just talking shite - we put a syringe into the urethra with a lubricating/anaesthetic gel, then catheter will go in and then once balloon is inflated it gets pulled down until balloon is resting in the correct position - maybe she just felt things getting pushed in and pulled down and assumed they were catheterising loads of times which is a bit ridiculous

Unless she thought it was put in and out again and it wasn’t actually and she’s just talking shite - we put a syringe into the urethra with a lubricating/anaesthetic gel, then catheter will go in and then once balloon is inflated it gets pulled down until balloon is resting in the correct position - maybe she just felt things getting pushed in and pulled down and assumed they were catheterising loads of times which is a bit ridiculous
Very possible but considering she’s making a public video on it and replying to comments, you’d think that was something she’d check first.

I have a new found respect for Milo,
That child did NOT want to meet the parent's.

It’s shocking that the staff who delivered a perfect baby into her arms are being put on blast like this.
let’s hope her next birthing experience is everything she planned. Because that’s how life works right 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's going private the only reason she didn't this time is because they're saving for a house and people were telling her there wasn't much difference in the care she'd receive she was even told she couldn't have a doula

• Haha
She's going private the only reason she didn't this time is because they're saving for a house and people were telling her there wasn't much difference in the care she'd receive she was even told she couldn't have a doula
yeah... if she goes private that’s MORE medical intervention in terms that she’s guaranteed a consultant in the room and a private room after. In terms of care there’s no difference whatsoever.

moron.

Reactions: 3
They’ll be adopting if they can’t have another child so she mightn’t need any medical care 😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.