Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d put money on the babies name being James, after James Potter, though Peter sounds like a sound shout too.

Her comments on the video are infuriating. Having a baby can be dangerous without medical attention, yet she’s sat there saying “no thanks” to medical interventions that are meant to save her and her babies life?? What does she think is happening?! And a man putting his hand inside her without “consent”?? You’re having a baby, it’s reasonable to assume doctors and nurses will need constant access and contact with that part of your body, how are you going to expect them to ask for consent again each time?! If you don’t want strangers touching your vag then DON’T have a baby. bleeping hell get a grip!
They do need consent every time and it can be withdrawn at any point even if you've consented before

Reactions: 5
They do need consent every time and it can be withdrawn at any point even if you've consented before
if you've signed a consent form before being brought to the labour ward they don’t need to ask every time, no. You can withdraw consent at any time though that is true.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
if you've signed a consent form before being brought to the labour ward they don’t need to ask every time, no. You can withdraw consent at any time though that is true.
Ah thank you, sorry, in my setting and trust we have to ask before every VE, but that might have been the case with Melanie that she signed and agreed!

Ah thank you, sorry, in my setting and trust we have to ask before every VE, but that might have been the case with Melanie that she signed and agreed!
She might not have signed one and in that case yes, he should have asked every time. It’s wrong of me to assume she did. I didn’t watch her video and by the sounds of it she didn’t like her dr anyway. I don’t think any labour minus calm, pool and whale sounds would have been good enough for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She might not have signed one and in that case yes, he should have asked every time. It’s wrong of me to assume she did. I didn’t watch her video and by the sounds of it she didn’t like her dr anyway. I don’t think any labour minus calm, pool and whale sounds would have been good enough for her.
I agree, it doesn't sound like she was flexible or her expectations were managed (by herself)

How did she think they would know when she was dilated enough to push if they couldn't examine her is all I want to know, then again Melanie is the only woman on the planet to have ever been pregnant or given birth so of course she would know a better way!!

How did she think they would know when she was dilated enough to push if they couldn't examine her is all I want to know, then again Melanie is the only woman on the planet to have ever been pregnant or given birth so of course she would know a better way!!
You can deliver without examinations, there are other indications re dilitation and readiness to push... But it is more common practice to have them.

Reactions: 1
You can deliver without examinations, there are other indications re dilitation and readiness to push... But it is more common practice to have them.
second this. You can also look for a “purple line” Startjng in the anus which indicates readiness to push - however not every woman has this. Also hot legs, etc. But it’s ridiculous, the most straightforward way is VE.

Reactions: 5
I understand every birth is different but having given birth twice now, at that late point of labour the sensation of a dr or midwife examining you is like a drop in the ocean compared to contractions. I arrived at the hospital in June this year, 8cm dilated and I could not feel anything the midwife was doing - just the pain of the contraction. I think it is really important for medical staff to inform you about what they are about to do but to have an expectation that you be coached through a vaginal examination during labour feels a little naive/precious when you are about to give birth. The Dr will have been trying to make a judgement call as to whether her most powerful pushing was going to be enough to progress bub down the canal or not.

Reactions: 7
I honestly think if they left her to continue pushing she’d have been at it for hours and possibly ended up with even worse tearing than what she had in the end. I know a few women who had big babies majority had a c section any of them that did push it out ended up with a lot of tearing literally the vagina and anus where one by the end of it 😭😭😭

• Wow
If your own husband is rolling his eyes at you...maybe, just maybe it's time to take a good look at yourself.
He couldn't be aware of all the other tit she does online by the way he came across in the vid ? she's such a hidden person and he seems oblivious to her dark side ,,she has him fooled.

• Heart
There's a DOCTOR in the comments who said ENOUGH.

She needs to get in the bin. She's citing "researchers at Columbia" to a bleeping doctor.

STAWP. 😂
Your pelvic floor never be's the same again after you have a child never mind 5 weeks later 😂 ..she's blaming the doctor for ruining her pelvic floor ?

• Haha

She needs to get in the bin. She's citing "researchers at Columbia" to a bleeping doctor.

STAWP. 😂
oh my god I’m in love with whoever that is. They have the absolute patience of a saint. That last slide is golden.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is putting in a formal complaint?? Jeez she is the absolute worst. The poor bugger was just doing his job to ensure the safety of her and her baby. Can hospitals ban patients?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

STAWP. 😂
God she's so arrogant. There's absolutely no way to reason with people like her.

She is putting in a formal complaint?? Jeez she is the absolute worst. The poor bugger was just doing his job to ensure the safety of her and her baby. Can hospitals ban patients?!!
honestly? I hope she does because all her care and what happened will be written in her clinical notes and her discharge summary. She doesn’t have a leg to stand on.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.