Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really thinks she's a big time celebrity šŸ˜‚
What I do not understand is why she thinks his mates at school won't discover who she is...Are they going to homeschool him lol? Online school? Give him a fake name? What is she going to do when his mates come over? Hide? Once he is in high school and has social media he will be out for people to know who he is. I do not understand her logic.

Not that this matters, but we all know the baby's name is either Peter or Harry. She is full of caca. Her video was appalling. Took a lot in me to watch it and not feel sick.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I thought the video was odd,there's parts where they seemed in complete disagreement with what happened .There's a part where Thomas says I think we should tell them about the forceps (effect on the baby) and she looks at him shocked and bewildered at what he's going to say ..then when he does say what he meant ,her relief is clear ...very odd

Reactions: 7
I thought the video was odd,there's parts where they seemed in complete disagreement with what happened .There's a part where Thomas says I think we should tell them about the forceps (effect on the baby) and she looks at him shocked and bewildered at what he's going to say ..then when he does say what he meant ,her relief is clear ...very odd
Her entire being is very odd in fairness šŸ˜‚ I wonder will she repost her ā€˜tasteful nudeā€™ at Christmas time this year? I doubt it considering how conservative sheā€™s after becoming

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I found it extremely odd when he said how everyone in the ward was extremely nice and Melanie buts in to say apart from the man who put his fingers inside her without consent. Thomas rolled his eyes in complete dismissal and stated " well he was nice to me"

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I found it extremely odd when he said how everyone in the ward was extremely nice and Melanie buts in to say apart from the man who put his fingers inside her without consent. Thomas rolled his eyes in complete dismissal and stated " well he was nice to me"
Yeah! I thought he came across with a more realistic view of what happened although they both seemed unsure of what went on.

Reactions: 5
She looked so pissed off by his reaction.

Reactions: 7
Yeah! I thought he came across with a more realistic view of what happened although they both seemed unsure of what went on.

Yep I think she was really keen to pedal her own narrative and he seems grateful to the staff. Nearly like he's leaning toward the baby is out and safe that's all that matters.

Also, right before they discuss the interventions they both say the were in agreement with the doctors choices but then she goes on to say how she was forced, begged to stop. Didn't get to do things her way, didn't want the forceps. The whole video is a mess and contradictory. Don't know how she has the neck to title it a positive birth when all she did was complain about everything the medical professionals did.

She also seems very disillusioned, believing that baby would have been fine and she could have done it all without medical assistance.

ETA in her now deleted comments on Instagram she stated that they have her an hour to push because they wanted the bed... she never mentions that in the video.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yep I think she was really keen to pedal her own narrative and he seems grateful to the staff. Nearly like he's leaning toward the baby is out and safe that's all that matters.

Also, right before they discuss the interventions they both say the were in agreement with the doctors choices but then she goes on to say how she was forced, begged to stop. Didn't get to do things her way, didn't want the forceps. The whole video is a mess and contradictory. Don't know how she has the neck to title it a positive birth when all she did was complain about everything the medical professionals did.

She also seems very disillusioned, believing that baby would have been fine and she could have done it all without medical assistance.
Yes all of what Youā€™ve said ,I donā€™t know if sheā€™s really naive or really stupid but if they hadnā€™t of did what they done it wouldā€™ve been a very different outcome Iā€™m sure . She even said the reason she was against the forceps was because she read obout the damage they can cause,tearing,incontinence surely the damage of losing a child is not even comparable to having a bit of genital discomfort šŸ§ see sheā€™s an odd one for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
"I needed to feel like those people were on my side to feel safe so was trying to avoid confrontation"?! JESUS Christ Melanie, the dramatics!

Their whole job is to keep you and baby safe. That is literally the only thing on their minds.

It's pathetic really how she demonises the staff.

1604316558243.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
"I needed to feel like those people were on my side to feel safe so was trying to avoid confrontation"?! JESUS Christ Melanie, the dramatics!

Their whole job is to keep you and baby safe. That is literally the only thing on their minds.

It's pathetic really how she demonises the staff.

View attachment 296885
Would she have preferred no medical intervention and for the doctors to allow her baby to die, as long as she wasnā€™t uncomfortable?

Reactions: 9
She really needs to get help for her victim complex and proclivity towards lying.

Absolutely everything and everyone is against her. It was the five figure earners who were wrong durning mortgage gate and now it's the medical staff.

There's something a miss if you feel the need to set up several sock puppets constantly in defense of yourself.

I have xyz and makes a video off it one time and no longer suffers from xyz, yet will bring it up alongside her list of ailments and life obstacles when criticised.

I often wonder has she no self awareness to stop and think for a sec and really contemplate what she's doing, and why she does it.

She portrays this awakened woman who's so spiritually full and present, LOA BS yet uses her platform to spread negative energy and a better than you persona.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So sheā€™d rather have pissed herself/ no control of her bowels after the spinal, had a distressed baby (or worse) and have a longer more dangerous labour because it didnā€™t fit in her birth plan?

not to be that person but there are people in other countries crying out for appropriate medical care (looking at you America) and shes complaining because they did their job and she didnā€™t have to pay a cent for the privilege? duck off you sad, pathetic hole.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Iā€™ve just realised itā€™s nearly December....

Recovered ā€œAlchoholicā€ Mel is ready to go no doubt. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
I knew the real Melanie would come out in the comments. She puts on a front with your man there.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If your own husband is rolling his eyes at you...maybe, just maybe it's time to take a good look at yourself.

• Heart
Iā€™d put money on the babies name being James, after James Potter, though Peter sounds like a sound shout too.

Her comments on the video are infuriating. Having a baby can be dangerous without medical attention, yet sheā€™s sat there saying ā€œno thanksā€ to medical interventions that are meant to save her and her babies life?? What does she think is happening?! And a man putting his hand inside her without ā€œconsentā€?? Youā€™re having a baby, itā€™s reasonable to assume doctors and nurses will need constant access and contact with that part of your body, how are you going to expect them to ask for consent again each time?! If you donā€™t want strangers touching your vag then DONā€™T have a baby. bleeping hell get a grip!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.