Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
listen if I was to start showing off my tits breastfeeding to the nation, my family + friends would have words with me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Nothing wrong with breastfeeding chat or even doing a story while youโ€™re at it, but itโ€™s nothing on the topic, itโ€™s always about other things so making the tits in shot redundant. (Bit like Thomas soon๐Ÿ‘€)
HAH! Fair point.

Reactions: 2
Currently feeding my son (yes, the bottle is balanced on my tit ๐Ÿ˜‚) - sure my son covers himself, clearly doesnโ€™t want to be stalked and has learned internet safety early. No hearts necessary. Iโ€™m sure Milo will pick it up ๐Ÿ˜˜

(this is a new thing I havenโ€™t thought him this heโ€™s just dramatic ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„)View attachment 287936
Did you not know milo is a week ahead of his time according to all dem appz!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Next week he will be talking... of course he'd be more advanced...just like mommy. ๐Ÿ˜

We are all in Tenerife, us mere mortals.

Melanie's in Elevenerife.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Did you not know milo is a week ahead of his time according to all dem appz!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Next week he will be talking... of course he'd be more advanced...just like mommy. ๐Ÿ˜

We are all in Tenerife, us mere mortals.

Melanie's in Elevenerife.
I still donโ€™t get what ahead of his time at that age is supposed to be? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I donโ€™t really watch her spout shite anymore. Did she elaborate on it?

Reactions: 1
What I don't get is why she wouldn't ask her mother or Thomas's mother instead of her followers? If I'm not mistaken then they both had three children so should be able to tell her that every child develops at their own pace? I thought that was common knowledge anyway.

Reactions: 6
That's what i thought why not ask her MIL if something was troubling her it's a natural thing to do ,especially with living in the same house .

What I don't get is why she wouldn't ask her mother of Thomas's mother instead of her followers? If I'm not mistaken then they both had three children so should be able to tell her that every child develops at their own pace? I thought that was common knowledge anyway.
I find it soooo bizarre as well... Like wouldn't your first point of call/source/knowledge be family? I'd assume you'd ask your mother in law, your mother, aunties, cousins, mom friend. But just remember, I don't think Melanie has a good rapport with the in laws. I think Melanie is socially inept. I only think she emerges from the attic to talk to them is when Thomas is around.

Yeah she said Thomas does everything even handwashes the clothes and makes dinner ,surely if the MIL was making dinner she'd offer those two some aswell .That's what makes me think she's no time for Mel .

Reactions: 5
Yeah she said Thomas does everything even handwashes the clothes and makes dinner ,surely if the MIL was making dinner she'd offer those two some aswell .That's what makes me think she's no time for Mel .
hand washes the clothes?! duck off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
I still donโ€™t get what ahead of his time at that age is supposed to be? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I donโ€™t really watch her spout shite anymore. Did she elaborate on it?
I don't even think So? I was Nikki Graham level of rolling my eyes so hard, that I stopped listening.

Yeah in bleeping fairness he's a newborn what's he's supposed to be doing? Learning the periodic table? C'mon ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
hes about a month-ish old now isnโ€™t he? Unless he was a premie, babies can usually hold their head for a few seconds by now ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

@Dearreader i donโ€™t blame you switching off ๐Ÿ™„
Yeah he's nearly a month old but according to the app he was a week ahead of time.I think he's getting fussy so she thinks he's having a growth spurt or something.

Reactions: 3
Who tracks their child's development with the help of an app and gets worried if they're a week ahead? Madness.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Melanie is going to be a helicopter parent. She's going to portion control with Milo.....Fun fact, many disordered eating practices/habits/illnesses are genetic from the mother and are also learn and enforced by the mother's eating habits. Melanie will be a psycho, she will not Milo be a normal kid and eat the occasional lolly or chips. He will be going to the gym as soon as he can walk.

Reactions: 9
Jesus. Just buy baby clothes washing powder and put all your clothes on together on a delicate wash. Who has time to hand wash everything? Between her always on stories and him hand washing Milos clothes, they defo have more time in the day than I do ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ โ€œgiving me time to healโ€ babe you had some stiches! I had a c-section and still had to walk 20 mins up and back to the hospital every day for two weeks to see my son until he was discharged. And guess what? It helped me heal quicker! Jesus wept.
Maybe she doesn't know you can wash baby clothes in the washing machine ...it wouldn't surprise me ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't think she'd venture up into the attic and they don't seem to come downstairs unless his parents are out ..so god knows ,she must just let them get on with it .

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.