Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's fascinating @emmauptheduffy, thank you so much for sharing your perspective!

I have heard a psychologist say that sometimes you can spot a narcassist because they will make you feel uneasy. Like gut nervousness or general unease for almost no explicable reason. I've experienced it with someone who had borderline personality disorder and I've started to get the exact same sensation with Melanie when she lets loose in her comments / stories. It's like seeing a mask slip in real time. It's disturbing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That's fascinating @emmauptheduffy, thank you so much for sharing your perspective!

I have heard a psychologist say that sometimes you can spot a narcassist because they will make you feel uneasy. Like gut nervousness or general unease for almost no explicable reason. I've experienced it with someone who had borderline personality disorder and I've started to get the exact same sensation with Melanie when she lets loose in her comments / stories. It's like seeing a mask slip in real time. It's disturbing.
You put that very well - it is seeing the mask slip. Once it is down, and they have exposed themselves it is hard to recover the control they once had.
That feeling of unease you describe is very normal when you are exposed to someone who’s behaviour is “unnatural” in certain circumstances. Unfortunately, I worry about Baby Prop as he will grow up around this and it will become his “normal” it’s a very hard story to rewrite when the children grown up and either reframe or unfortunately become narcissistic themselves :(
Glad I have joined here. You are all very nice and thanks for reading my essays lol she goes on about the community she has built but I would say the nicest one is the one that is in response to her awful behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So.... it a bit awkward that are numbers are growing,
welcome @emmauptheduffy 😌
annd at the same time we’re all “ex friends so consumed with jealousy“ who are making up lies in order to hate on her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She is already planning a schedule for another baby? After less than a month since giving birth? When her husband has no income for the foreseeable future (while being in thousands of euros in debt) and they are living with his parents? Maybe focus on getting out of that attic asap before thinking of popping out another kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She is already planning a schedule for another baby? After less than a month since giving birth? When her husband has no income for the foreseeable future (while being in thousands of euros in debt) and they are living with his parents? Maybe focus on getting out of that attic asap before thinking of popping out another kid.
Oh people are very strange, a girl I used to be friends with lives w her husband and his parents in his tiny wee bedroom, they had a baby then are now having another one while the other isn’t even 1 yet and it’s due next month, and she doesn’t work and they have loads of debt too. They’re life is an utter car crash and that’s how melanies will turn out too probably lmao

• Sad
The MIL had her sussed from day one .I don't think they've any time for her you get a certain vibe that she's very much on her own in that family bar Thomas, i'd only hope they'll take more of an interest for the baby's sake ,,no matter how hard she pushes them away.
Imagine MIL watched and still watching melanie's YouTube videos and constantly evaluating her character and personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi Guys!! I'm back in Irish lockdown and bored off my tits and I discovered tattle life literally 2 days ago! Iv heard of melanie before (big irish youtuber sureeeee lol) but never really watched her bar collabs she did with hazel and dodies youtube crew back in the day and came across this and lads im actually fascinated

Really interested in this whole story but theres so many threads - I've seen people say stuff about her making fake accounts and being a narcissist and I'm well deep into this tea hahahaha!!

How do ye know shes made fake accounts and stuff? She sounds like such a fruitcake I need to know the whole story hahaha! Or can ye point me to the best threads to read to start reading? This will keep me WELL entertained over the next few days

Also if theres any youtube vids anyones made on her or anything? I'm searching and i cant find any!!! Suppose shes probably not relevant enough for anyone to make a tea spill video on her :ROFLMAO: I don't know why I am putting myself through this but I literally have nothing else to do in lockdown and I do love a psycho youtuber/influencer story lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Thanks for the welcome - suppose I am here to stay now haha.
It would be my pleasure :)
It’s very common (particularly in the case of covert narcissists) to come up with illnesses and traumas in order to garner sympathy and attention. They don’t understand that in normal relationships (familial, friendship, spousal etc.) that affection and empathy is given freely despite circumstances or lack thereof. Because they don’t understand the normal triggers of emotions and they themselves cannot give anything freely they will invent situations. The processing of emotion and feeling for a narcissist is a a higher threshold that non-narcs and as such they must created the most fanciful situations. From what I see Melanie is someone that needs a great deal of narcissistic supply (simply put, attention) and hence if somebody has something going on she HAS to have something even worse/more important because it is unbearable to her to have the supply cut even for a moment. I will also say that narcissistic have a special ability to truly convince themselves of their own delusions and will reach a certain point of “no-return” after which, they simply cannot remember their authentic experiences. It will all be filtered through the fantasy.
As you say, she has used this very obviously to martyr herself to gain engagement. She cannot cope when the supply dwindles and so she finds the next thing. Her troubles are short lived, and only applicable when convenient for her.
The troll blaming and sock puppets I will put in one point if thats okay:) this is actually a relatively new phenomena in the advent of social media. It has been coined as “cyber self-harm”. It is common in teenagers who lack self-esteem and quite often they themselves are victims of narcissistic abuse from parental figures. They will invent personas to use to be cruel to themselves in order to garner sympathy. There is a lesser common form which is what I believe Melanie is participating in, in which someone will be giving themselves “self-supply” she is being cruel to herself, and then sticking up for herself in an attempt to in a way, self sooth, her own need for attention. That is one aspect, the other more obvious is of course the simple “to have her followers stick up for her” and to her to so called “trolls” call her out. Every facet of attention is sublime to a narcissist. Deleting comments is a panic response when she is being caught out, she knows there isn’t a way she get wiggle out of enough attention is brought to her inconsistency’s. That’s why she gets so riled up over what is said on here. She has no control. The recent meltdowns on Instagram I believe are a sign of what is to come, rage is the most potent emotion for people with npd and it will spill to the surface and will be catostrophic for her and her families mental well-being if she doesn’t quickly step back and have professional assistance.
I hope that was okay and made sense haha x sorry if there are any spelling issues I am on my phone
Kinda reminds me of persecutory delusions?

So how's her 'gammy ovary' ? 😒

Reactions: 3
Imagine if Mel opened up a fake tattle account and commented on her own thread 😂😂 I honestly can picture her doing that.
Do you think we would be able spot her on here?🤔

• Haha
Imagine if Mel opened up a fake tattle account and commented on her own thread 😂😂 I honestly can picture her doing that.
I think she would be spotted quite esaily...

Sometimes people can be hiding in plain sight ,there's someone on another thread I frequent and it's quite obvious they're a previous poster that left the thread because of a meltdown ,but is now back under a different name

Reactions: 6
Sometimes people can be hiding in plain sight ,there's someone on another thread I frequent and it's quite obvious they're a previous poster that left the thread because of a meltdown ,but is now back under a different name
No idea why this is on this thread 😂😂 but have you reported them.

Reactions: 1
No idea why this is on this thread 😂😂 but have you reported them.
It's in response to Marie asking could Mel be on the thread ....I'm 99% about the other poster but they haven't done much to warrant reporting them yet they weren't banned the first time either they left because they were jumped on after a rant :)

Reactions: 4
Haha Imagine 😂

What makes you think she would do that?

Reactions: 4
It's in response to Marie asking could Mel be on the thread ....I'm 99% about the other poster but they haven't done much to warrant reporting them yet they weren't banned the first time either they left because they were jumped on after a rant :)
Ah ok, we all know influencers are on here 😂😂 sure there was one I don’t need to mention that landed herself in the press for it 😂
then we had Demi Donnelly who came on to set up a rave thread for herself and slag off her friends 🤣

they were probably the two most 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ ones 😂

• Haha
Ah ok, we all know influencers are on here 😂😂 sure there was one I don’t need to mention that landed herself in the press for it 😂
then we had Demi Donnelly came on to set up a rave thread for herself and slag off her friends

they were probably the two most 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Ones 😂
Na this person is no influencer just a compulsive liar from things they written on other threads to gain sympathy...I'm keeping my eye on them don't worry 😂

• Wow
Do you think we would be able spot her on here?
Haha Imagine 😂

What makes you think she would do that?
Haha she seems very desperate atm after the Emma Duffy breakdown... and she has lots of time in her hands, I bet she would enjoy coming in here and act like shes one of us 🧐 ya know.....? 😅

It would be a pleasure to have her here 🤩

• Haha
Do you think we would be able spot her on here?

Haha she seems very desperate atm after the Emma Duffy breakdown... and she has lots of time in her hands, I bet she would enjoy coming in here and act like shes one of us 🧐 ya know.....? 😅

It would be a pleasure to have her here 🤩
Hmmmm, Emma Duffy, Emma Duffy La la la la la 🙈🙊🙉

Caption this.....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.