Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A story told in three parts

The beginning,

The unravelling,

The end.
Oh my.... I must find the 2018 video where Emma Duffy commented. Here's the thing.... if Emma Duffy is real and not Melanie.... She's still a weirdo and acts as Melanie's keeper and I am sure of it. I wouldn't be surprised if some of Melanie's minions checked Tattle to let her know whats being said about her... Hi Melanie!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If I remember right didnโ€™t Mel used to have a fake account on GG? I think she even started the thread about herself lol. This was years ago.

Canโ€™t stand the constant COVID crap sheโ€™s posting on her stories tonight. WHERE does she find the time?! Honestly. Iโ€™ve never had a baby and even I donโ€™t have the time to sit around posting the excessive constant tit sheโ€™s posting. Take a day off social media and just enjoy your baby fecking helllll.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh my.... I must find the 2018 video where Emma Duffy commented. Here's the thing.... if Emma Duffy is real and not Melanie.... She's still a weirdo and acts as Melanie's keeper and I am sure of it. I wouldn't be surprised if some of Melanie's minions checked Tattle to let her know whats being said about her... Hi Melanie!
Can I just say.... I love your posts and am so glad you joined. I also want to apologise about butting heads, that time. We are all on the same page here.

I wasn't sticking up for plank from ed edd and Eddie that time. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yeah she put something up the other night I saw it,it was your earlier post about it made it jump out when she posted it.
Yep I noticed that too, she was obv lurking and seen @Chinesewhispers post ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Can I just say.... I love your posts and am so glad you joined. I also want to apologise about butting heads, that time. We are all on the same page here.

Oh did she? Nevermind so ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„ Iโ€™ll see myself out of that one

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just lost my business.... might go cry in Melanie Murphy DMโ€™s....

Yeah. Makes sense.
0EEAF0AB-63EE-4A96-88A9-9D6EA378C07C.jpeg

Still nothing on the mother and baby home issue. Funny that...
excellent point, sheโ€™s shoving Milo and her tits down our throat but no way is she touching that.
Speaks volumes

• Haha

She sure was ,it wasn't too long after Chinese posted was it ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Yeah she put something up the other night I saw it,it was your earlier post about it made it jump out when she posted it.
totally missed that, but I suppose she cares about repeal the seal as much as she cares about repeal the 8th ๐Ÿ˜
Sheโ€™s all over the covid restrictions because it effects officer baldie.

If I remember right didnโ€™t Mel used to have a fake account on GG? I think she even started the thread about herself lol. This was years ago.

Canโ€™t stand the constant COVID crap sheโ€™s posting on her stories tonight. WHERE does she find the time?! Honestly. Iโ€™ve never had a baby and even I donโ€™t have the time to sit around posting the excessive constant tit sheโ€™s posting. Take a day off social media and just enjoy your baby fecking helllll.
Yes she did. She used it to bully herself, other Irish youtubers and ship herself with Jack Howard. PATHETIC!

I just love how Melanie justifies her flip flopping. Remember the wank of a Dove campaign she did? All that? She was claiming to be at risk (which she is) and pro-mask and now she's anti everything and she justifies that by saying that her opinion changes daily... How convenient....didn't seem to change when Dove paid you. I hope all the screenshots downloaded properly.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just lost my business.... might go cry in Melanie Murphy DMโ€™s....

Yeah. Makes sense.
View attachment 287920

excellent point, sheโ€™s shoving Milo and her tits down our throat but no way is she touching that.
Speaks volumes
She did post about the mother and babies myself and Dearreader spotted it ...right after she had a lurk here ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart

That's okay. As long as you don't accuse me of trolling and put me on your insta stories ;) ! i think we are good! haha.

• Heart
totally missed that, but I suppose she cares about repeal the seal as much as she cares about repeal the 8th ๐Ÿ˜
Sheโ€™s all over the covid restrictions because it effects officer baldie.
Well of course do you really think she'd give a tit otherwise ,,

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Currently feeding my son (yes, the bottle is balanced on my tit ๐Ÿ˜‚) - sure my son covers himself, clearly doesnโ€™t want to be stalked and has learned internet safety early. No hearts necessary. Iโ€™m sure Milo will pick it up ๐Ÿ˜˜

(this is a new thing I havenโ€™t thought him this heโ€™s just dramatic ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„)View attachment 287936
BUT THE PAPARAZZI!!!
29FC744C-F988-42AF-98CF-D02657891974.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Currently feeding my son (yes, the bottle is balanced on my tit ๐Ÿ˜‚) - sure my son covers himself, clearly doesnโ€™t want to be stalked and has learned internet safety early. No hearts necessary. Iโ€™m sure Milo will pick it up ๐Ÿ˜˜View attachment 287936
Are you really looking after your child and feeding them if your tits aren't out? Melanie would not approve! She'd get her boobies out, stick poor baby Milo Panopolous Peter O'Rourke Plank Murphy onto her boob and start a vidoe on her story with that creepy smirk and go: Erm hey youse, just feedin little one *lip smack* erm, breastfeeding is good for the baby, thomasss babieeeeee, do you like my booobiessss"

HAHAHH I spat out my water.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
That's okay. As long as you don't accuse me of trolling and put me on your insta stories ;) ! i think we are good! haha.
Can imagine Emma Duffy Strutting off into the attic like Ruth Langmore when she got exposed by " trolls" ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
That photo she posted of him where we could basically see his face was outrageous.... Obviously I want nothing bad to happen to this child, they are innocent but wouldn't it be funny if someone recognised her in public and just casually did the whole: "Oh your baby is so cute, boy or girl? ohh lovely, a boy, whats his name" do you reckon Melanie would be paranoid enough to lie or do you reckon she'd say his name and then that person would probably expose it. I know thats petty but a name is nothing. It's just a name. They could've even just given him a fake name instead of announcing he has an alias, just lie.

Melanie is playing a dangerous game though. If she wanted not digital footprint of her child and no trace that he's linked to her she should've said when she was pregnant that she would not be showing baby in any capacity (no ultrasound photos, post birth, nothing) and should've just announced they had a baby boy and just given a fake name or nothing at all. By creating a story and whole bloody drama about her kid- people are going to push to find out and she'll use that to pretend that someone is trying to hurt her baby.

Reactions: 5
Are you really looking after your child and feeding them if your tits aren't out? Melanie would not approve! She'd get her boobies out, stick poor baby Milo Panopolous Peter O'Rourke Plank Murphy onto her boob and start a vidoe on her story with that creepy smirk and go: Erm hey youse, just feedin little one *lip smack* erm, breastfeeding is good for the baby, thomasss babieeeeee, do you like my booobiessss"

HAHAHH I spat out my water.
listen if I was to start showing off my tits breastfeeding to the nation, my family + friends would have words with me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Nothing wrong with breastfeeding chat or even doing a story while youโ€™re at it, but itโ€™s nothing on the topic, itโ€™s always about other things so making the tits in shot redundant. (Bit like Thomas soon๐Ÿ‘€)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.