Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially as she's still paying rent at her dad's. I read a comment from her that the living "rent free" thing in the attic is a misconception, as they are "contributing" in some way. But that's open to interpretation. I feel like if she meant by rent, she would have just said rent. Maybe the contribute by mowing the lawn or buying extra packets of waffles. Who knows.

It's a super weird arrangement.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right?!!! It’s so strange. I mean Melanie claims that they lived together in Spain but it doesn’t count. I reckon it enrages Melanie that she’s still renting and that she’s pissed away her money. Fussy cow.
How long for ? he said on the podcast that he was never home when he was in Spain he had so much to do for the pilots training..

Reactions: 2
I think it’s because she pays rent towards her dads house so he can live there and doesn’t want to pay rent twice, which is fair enough. But then her dad needs to find somewhere he can afford to live on his own. 🤷‍♀️
Why is she paying her dad's rent? I must have missed that part.

Hahaha I find it so funny that she doesn't take her covid views onto Twitter because she would get ripped to shreds.

She left Twitter because she took on a white persons apology durning BLM and got tore to the gods.

All on stories so nobody can reply or call it out.

I see you Melanie, I see you. Never change you hear me! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is she paying her dad's rent? I must have missed that part.
She has a room there, too, and used to live with her dad full time. She thinks she’s the noblest woman to ever walk the earth because even now she continues to support her dad, even though she lives in the attic now.

Check her twitter. She explains why. She’s so bitter.
Bitter for what ? maybe she's afraid to let go of the apron strings and venture out into the big wide world ,she's always got that room to fall back on if things don't work out ..

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sorry but she was always saying she would move her dad in when they bought so why not rent one big place on three incomes which would mean a fair bit of saving towards buying a house.

She's not renting because it's not the makings of a successful influencer who makes 6 figures. ( in her eyes)

And she won't buy herself because how dare she have to front the cheque when the only place senor baldy is flying is to the shops to stock up on waffles.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but she was always saying she would move her dad in when they bought so why not rent one big place on three incomes which would mean a fair bit of saving towards buying a house.

She's not renting because it's not the makings of a successful influencer who makes 6 figures. ( in her eyes)

And she won't buy herself because how dare she have to front the cheque when the only place senor baldy is flying is to the shops to stock up on waffles.
I think it’s what most people would do but I think she’d hate that for the reasons you’ve just mentioned. Her next big move has to be into her dream mansion!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Ok so I want to start this off by saying that if a subscriber messages you in the very early hours of the morning saying they had a mental breakdown because people are accusing them of being you, the last thing you want to do is post their message to your story. Deal with it privately please. The comments were coming in at a time when 99% of your followers wouldn’t have seen them. Could’ve deleted any trace of that follower and she could’ve kept her YouTube account. Furthermore, no context was given which is convenient when no one can go back and read the comments, so why post it publicly at all? To spin your own narrative maybe?

There was an account that stuck up for emma? It was something with Lolita in the title? (I only saw the conversation up to that reply, and went to look after it was posted here that Melanie’s was so confused about being called emma) that account was also set up in 2013, yes it’s weird I checked but I did 😂 coincidence?
I’ve had my suspicions about this account. I have attached three screenshots of comments the account left on other people’s book related videos. However, these videos had nothing to do with Melanie at all. I’ll let you form your own opinions. This is all just me speculating at this point obviously

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ok so I want to start this off by saying that if a subscriber messages you in the very early hours of the morning saying they had a mental breakdown because people are accusing them of being you, the last thing you want to do is post their message to your story. Deal with it privately please. The comments were coming in at a time when 99% of your followers wouldn’t have seen them. Could’ve deleted any trace of that follower and she could’ve kept her YouTube account. Furthermore, no context was given which is convenient when no one can go back and read the comments, so why post it publicly at all? To spin your own narrative maybe?

I’ve had my suspicions about this account. I have attached three screenshots of comments the account left on other people’s book related videos. However, these videos had nothing to do with Melanie at all. I’ll let you form your own opinions. This is all just me speculating at this point obviously

Magic Realism, Dear God. 😂

She could’ve at least tried. I've been watching that account for months defending Melanie, fighting with commenters and promoting her book.

Shipping herself with other YouTubers, slating others going back years.

I'm guessing you've been doing the same neens, glad someone else is exposing them, y'all can stop thinking I'm Cray now please 😂

I hinted many times she had more than one- I'm about as subtle as a brick 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Magic Realism, Dear God. 😂

She could’ve at least tried. I've been watching that account for months defending Melanie, fighting with commenters and promoting her book.

Shipping herself with other YouTubers, slating others going back years.

I'm guessing you've been doing the same neens, glad someone else is exposing them, y'all can stop thinking I'm Cray now please 😂
I’m very suspicious of them saying they weren’t expecting much because she’s a YouTuber.. I’m sorry but that account has been leaving comments on her videos for years, all positive, saying that they love her and her content, etc. Would a super fan like that not have a bit more faith in Mel’s abilities as a writer?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m very suspicious of them saying they weren’t expecting much because she’s a YouTuber.. I’m sorry but that account has been leaving comments on her videos for years, all positive, saying that they love her and her content, etc. Would a super fan like that not have a bit more faith in Mel’s abilities as a writer?

That, and she's shitting on YouTubers books, to separate Melanie from the pack if you will.

Also her replies with Melanie back and forth in the comments on mels videos - written language is identical down to the same grammar errors, use of capitalising certain words etc... won't elaborate too much on that as it's nerdy.

But in summation...... it's Melanie Murphy

• Heart
The Irish Barbie and Ken 😂
Barbie Vaginismus and Ken Baldy-mus 😁

Currently feeding my son (yes, the bottle is balanced on my tit 😂) - sure my son covers himself, clearly doesn’t want to be stalked and has learned internet safety early. No hearts necessary. I’m sure Milo will pick it up 😘

(this is a new thing I haven’t thought him this he’s just dramatic 😂🙄)View attachment 287936
It amazes me that their phones are always ready no matter what, Jesus!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
If I remember right didn’t Mel used to have a fake account on GG? I think she even started the thread about herself lol. This was years ago.

Can’t stand the constant COVID crap she’s posting on her stories tonight. WHERE does she find the time?! Honestly. I’ve never had a baby and even I don’t have the time to sit around posting the excessive constant tit she’s posting. Take a day off social media and just enjoy your baby fecking helllll.
I think Thomas helps out a lot. By help out, I mean does most of everything. washing clothes, cooking meals and feeding Mel, changing baby, etc. I don't think she does much other than breastfeed and watch movies. You get that vibe from her stories.

Reactions: 5
As you guys say, it’s not always necessary to keep in contact with in-law, hell, even your own parents of they are toxic themselves. However I doubt that this is the case with Muppet and Baldy. His parents are allowing them to live there rent free, with a newborn, which is quite a nice thing to do. I don’t what they are like as people so I can’t say much else on them haha
In my opinion, and as you have all noticed too, his Mum had her sussed from the get go and made it known to Baldy who of course would have spoke to Melanie about it. He is certainly an enabler and as such would have fed back excuses and “convinced” his mum to let Mel in as such. I imagine it is very uncomfortable for his parents BUT I think they know it would be even more uncomfortable if they made the own needs known. They have probably had some of Mel narc rage first hand and just don’t want to trigger it.
I don’t think Mel would enjoy sharing the baby, especially with the MIL. It is typical of narc to want to isolate their children so they love and rely on them only. They lack that sense of community that comes with raising a child, interesting them into their own lives, because they don’t see their babies as people. Only things. Watch that space as he grows older because unfortunately I don’t think he will be let away from her much, if at all.
Also all these COVID stories, she just loves to here herself talk. She stewed on her weirdy righty opinions long enough to now believe they are pure fact and is desperate to share with everyone. She doesn’t realise she sounds more and more likes she snapping lol

That, and she's shitting on YouTubers books, to separate Melanie from the pack if you will.

Also her replies with Melanie back and forth in the comments on mels videos - written language is identical down to the same grammar errors, use of capitalising certain words etc... won't elaborate too much on that as it's nerdy.

But in summation...... it's Melanie Murphy
I love that you notice her very obvious writing style. It is so distinct it baffles me how she has never made an attempt to disguise it. The only things she usually drops is the Irish writing style that she uses for affect on her social media. I supposed she thinks that’s genius covering up.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Melanie has been making fake accounts forever. It somewhat creeps me out that she has the time to do so. So creepy.

• Heart
Long time lurker also someone that does follow Melanie despite not agreeing with her much these days especially since she got married. Considering unfollowing on Instagram since the baby! Wanted to post since I met a girl called Emma, don't know about the surname, at her Eason book launch for the last book in the line. Only remember because my name is Emma. This girl cried not messing probably four times in an hour out of her excitement which was strange for someone over twenty so it stuck with me she did not seem alright in the head. I would not be surprised if that 'Emma Duffy' message was genuine about commenting things to relate to the video under her videos for attention. It would not surprise me if there were fake accounts in the slightest, seems they are all at it, but put that out there in case Emma Duffy was that girl and does have bad anxiety. If she read this thread I'd feel bad for not saying. Open to interpretation but in this case I don't see it being fake!
I mean look, I appreciate you trying to be objective and raising a fair point. But if Emma is real and she does struggle with anxiety and it gets triggered when she argues with people online...maybe she should avoid being online and trying to defend Melanie....it’s one thing for her to just be mel’s fan...but she’s always arguing with people and speaking for melani and when they retaliate it’s the anxiety card...she should avoid....

I suffer from anxiety and when I’m having a bad day I avoid things that’ll make me anxious like certain things on social media. You have to take charge of your mental health. I just don’t think the people calling her out should be held responsible for her anxiety issues when all those people did was question her and tell her to stop always defending Melanie. We can’t always use mental health as an excuse... I mean look at Melanie..she uses mental health to excuse all sorts of feral behaviours.

Bitter for what ? maybe she's afraid to let go of the apron strings and venture out into the big wide world ,she's always got that room to fall back on if things don't work out ..
Bitter that she’s in her 30s and is still renting with her dad. She always tries to portray the image of this worldly, sexually active, big breasted working independent woman but the fact that she isn’t in a place of her own drives her crazyyyy.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.